This video will get clinton elected

Trump is flip flopping, lying, and he said he would have done similar mistakes to the ones he blames obama for.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Allegations_of_impropriety_and_lawsuits
youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be
theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
theresurgent.com/trump-campaign-admits-his-call-for-a-wall-is-just-a-suggestion/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit that video

>tfw Sup Forums will defend this

you don't know anything about america, this video is complete horse shit

2 can play at this game

>American politicians
>Lying

wew lad

True, clinton has been flip flopping too.

but i wanted to dispel the notion that trump is more honest than her, because he is actually even worse

I know a lot about America, probably more than most Americans. Also in what way is this video complete horse shit?

geeez its like the jidf has never heard of 4d chess before

At least HE doesn't fart on camera.

Let's take your two agorots at face value.

One candidate lies for the good of the country.

The other lies for the good of her bank account.

QED.

>implying trump did not lie for his bank account

WHAT IS TRUMP UNIVERSITY?

Trump is literally involved in a famous scam scandal that fucked up a ton of people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Allegations_of_impropriety_and_lawsuits

Fuck off kike

Clinton lied under oath at least four times – House Committee letter

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c

Were Hillary Clinton's Statements False?

youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be

Hillary Clinton Picks TPP and Fracking Advocate To Set Up Her White House

theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation

cruz can't even win the debate even though he was right

Wew lad you of all people should know that they entered into voluntary contracts and that the outcome of their contracts is bound by the terms of service. No court of law has deemed Trump's business activities as legally fraudulent in any civil or criminal manner.

It literally says >>>Allegations in your fucking link.

I thought you people were smarter than that. I guess Trump really does have a 158 IQ.

>but i wanted to dispel the notion that trump is more honest than her, because he is actually even worse

When did Trump lie about landing under sniper fire? Lie to the FBI about whether or not any of the deleted emails were classified? Lie about lying about whether or not any of the deleted emails were classified?

When did Trump take donations from muslim countries to his foundation in exchange for weapons deals?

Put some effort in.

His opinion in the 90s vs his opinion now, wow it's almost like a long enough period of time has occurred where he come to see things differently.

>When did Trump take donations from muslim countries to his foundation in exchange for weapons deals?

This allegation is not correct since it was never proven. the clinton foundation did receive donations from gulf countries, which are trade partners of the US for literally decades btw, but there are no evidence the donations are related to weapon deals.

ALSO.
Trump did lie criminally.

see:

>People's opinions change
>Shills are surprised

Now let's bring out the Hillary Clinton school of flip-flopping

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Yeah, this will totally turn me into a faggot and vote on Cunton.

Some of this things are not even flip-flops user, they are blatant lies.

And btw, trump flip flopped in only 12 hours between saying he "literally" means obama founded isis to saying he was being sarcastic. just refreshing your memory.

This isn't a thread about Hillary, this is a thread about Trump.

>Trump did lie criminally.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Allegations_of_impropriety_and_lawsuits
>CTRL+F conviction
>0 results

I'm sorry, but you must pay 5 shekels to continue posting.

>Supports Hillary
>Thinks he knows more about America than others

Eat shit and die, shill

The reason the case is going on for years is because there are very compelling evidence that he was scumming.

Yeah he literally used it the same way liberals misuse it all the time. Oh right.

>ALSO.
>Trump did lie criminally

See: >Wew lad you of all people should know that they entered into voluntary contracts and that the outcome of their contracts is bound by the terms of service. No court of law has deemed Trump's business activities as legally fraudulent in any civil or criminal manner.

>It literally says >>>Allegations in your fucking link.

Crash Team Racing back at it again.

nice argument

Maybe he was literally being sarcastic. Oh vey!

if clinton does it it's flip-flopping, if Trump does it it's changing your mind.

This is some Tumblr level mental gymnastics

What evidence, like all the students there saying that the University was excellent? The main witness also saying that the University was excellent and being removed as a witness because it was devastating to their case?

Y'all niggas postin' in a kike thread

wow im with her now

just kidding, get ready for the landslide, faggots

Where did I say that I support Hillary?

right so your main argument is that trump is flip flopping while hillary is a criminal and traitor.

try harder next time
btw only crazy people never change their minds

You now have a debt of 15 shekels. At the standard rate of 23000% compound interest per minute, you now owe $4925.34.

Thanks for correcting the record

Why is it that presidential campaign camps never produce such good propaganda and air it on their television? Instead they spend millions of dollars on some shitty ads and debate meetings.

Wikileaks on Clinton soon, fellow shill

Buddy, how about you focus on fixing your country. Leave the big boy politics to the big boys.

As for the video one could easily piece together flip flop compilations from every candidate that has even been. Obama for example did nothing but shit talk Hillary when they ran against each other, now he kisses her ass and personally endorses her run for the Presidency.

Clinton is not a "traitor" you idiot.

See pic related, she contributed more to your country than anything trump has ever done.

The clinton foundation has been confirmed by real charity inspectors to spend 88% of it's funds on charity programs - charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

What do you get out of pasting "Clinton helps handicapped kids and veterans with organ transplants" in every fucking thread. You must be one dumb kike if you hsve nothing better to do tgan shitpost about an election in another country.

>that flag
sorry schlomo those millions you spent on hillary was a waste

Hes doing it for the shekels

That's not what sarcasm is.
I thing the word he wanted was facetious or maybe hyperbolic.

It's not only about him not understanding the meaning of the word sarcasm.

just 12 hours earlier when someone asked him if he means it figuratively, his answer was "no, i mean it literally, i mean it the way it is".

The is a complete liar and flip flopper

FUCK OFF! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, KIKE.

obviously he is doing it because trump threatens jewish control over america. the fact that they percieve him as a menace even though he calls israel "greatest ally" should speak for itself. what this guy isn't realizing is that he is betraying himself by shilling for her.

Your arguments are shit. The facts speak for themselves, she deleted 33,000 e-mails with classified information that can be recovered by the enemies of America and she caused the death of Americans at a foreign embassy, although I don't know much about this, I believe it was at Benghazi, she basically left them to die.

>left them to die

user, the news of the terror attack came only after they were already dead. the whole scandal is about the fact there should have been more security in the first place. it was a military mistake, but i mean, you are bound to have some mistakes when you are involved in politics for decades, user.

Instead of the cherry-picking her mistakes, you could also bother to look at the positive things she has done

Hillary calls for building the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

SHOO SHOO, STINKY JEW

This is how a trump supporter speaks like, everyone.

Its America, we're free to say whatever we want here. Get the fuck out of our election.

Trump is a nwo shill and/ or puppet. By extension Trump shills are useful idiots, you fucking retards.

Yes user, you can say whatever you want, including utterly retarded and ignorant things - you sure demonstrated your freedom of speech.

But it doesn't make your post any less ignorant or retarded.

Mind your own business. You kikes have a bad habit of sticking your noses where they don't belong.

>implying hillary isn't the nwo puppet
sorry but reverse psychology doesn't work on smart people. trump supporters are safeguarding a future for their children, and that is, by definition, a smart choice

telling you to fuck off is only stupid because you are actually hurting your cause

she hasn't done anything positive.
trump on the other hand, has provided jobs for thousands of americans, and he isn't even president yet.

we only have invaded iraq once though, right?

I literally gave you a bunch of positive thing she did, including helping disabled children for years, passing laws to help wounded soldiers, promoting LGBT rights, and being a part of a foundation that directly improved the life of millions.

>Trump created jobs
Literally a side effect of him selfishly making billions for himself. the fact this is his "biggest contribution" just proves how little he has done

and with these double, double dubs, 'm go see some senoritas in old mex. yeppy ky yo ky ya.

I literally gave you a bunch of positive thing she did, including helping disabled children for years, passing laws to help wounded soldiers, promoting LGBT rights, and being a part of a foundation that directly improved the life of millions.

>Trump created jobs
Literally a side effect of him selfishly making billions for himself. the fact this is his "biggest contribution" just proves how little he has done.

(((((((((flag)))))))))

Fuck off. You don't even speak our language. Who the fuck are you to critic our candidates.

user, im literally just stating facts. are you here for the facts? if you do, you should appriciate my posts

You post the same shit every fucking night and ignore every argument people present to you.

WE FUCKING GET IT. Kikes love Hillary. Now go back to you're pathetic life.

Oh, i don't ignore arguments if they are valid and i'm still on the board.

okay so you're saying being successful makes you selfish? you are projecting. in other words, in case you don't understand what that word means, just because you are selfish does not make everyone who is successful selfish.

As the God Emperor has said, Hillary's greatest achievement was getting away with the e-mail scandal.

Promoting LGBT rights is degenerate and Trump's only doing it to garner a maximum of votes. He's not actually going to come through with this promise.

Everything else she did that was "positive" is in fact very self-centered or selfish if you prefer, because it was done with the intention to gain popular support in view of her eventual presidential candidacy.

>jews posting facts

Trump is an idiot.
Clinton is a criminal.

Who would you vote for if these were your only choices?

I would vote for Trump.
I would be ashamed for doing so, but at least I'd know I didn't vote for a career criminal who makes mafia bosses look like choir boys.

>this video is complete horse shit

It's not.
Trump has said all these things, and it's proof he's a fucking idiot and a clown.
Sadly, he's still a better choice than Clinton.

You're an ignorant self-righteous kike. Don't flatter yourself. I can't wait until President Trump bombs all your illegal nuclear facilities.

wtf i hate trump now

But user Trump is a criminal too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

>helping disabled children for years

That she had disabled.

>passing laws to help wounded soldiers

That she had wounded.

>promoting LGBT rights

That she had pissed on for years until it became flavour of the month.

>and being a part of a foundation that directly improved the life of millions

Does the Clinton Foundation have millions of members?

I suppose in your mind when the media tells humans to chase Muslims out of their countries you'll be the hero while no one takes notice of the fact it was purely because of Kikes they were here in the first place.

Trump is smalltime conman.
Clinton has destroyed entire countries, murdered Qaddafi, and has plotted to kill Assad.

There is no comparison.
What you're doing is comparing a pick pocket to a serial killer, and saying they are the same because they both broke the law.

Everyone needs to watch Clinton Cash ASAP. It proves just how greedy and selfish the Clitntons are. They practically committed treason for money when they did a deal that gave Russia great control of the uranium market.

>Trump is an idiot.
>Clinton is a criminal.

>implying Trump isnt a criminal

your real choices look like this:
>elect Shillary, a criminal, or
>elect Drumpf, an idiotic maniacal criminal

Enjoy you "democracy"

At this point what does it matter?

Don't worry hansel. Trump will make Europe great again after he's done here.

Lol Leafbro.

>Implying that Clinton is """"""""""""""Healthy"""""""""""""""

Don't hit him with facts and actual arguments bros, that's usually the point where he stops replying.

oh hey it's the same self-hating german from my thread.

so, how is your new country treating you akhmed? did you attend any courses on how to not rape- oops sorry, i mean socialize with women?

> ₪½ has been deposited into your account

That guy clearly doesn't want Europe to be great again though, he is so butthurt about losing the war and not having things his way that he would rather see it crash down in flames, just like his president. How cute.

>Sup Forums wants this dumbass to rule their country
kek

because safeguarding a future for our children is dumb, right? i agree and i also identify as an attack helicopter and you are being offensive towards my freedom

he's not safeguarding anyone. you actually think he'll get a wall? throw out muslims? none of that will, or can happen. those were just "words" and they're not important to trump.
theresurgent.com/trump-campaign-admits-his-call-for-a-wall-is-just-a-suggestion/
he's lying every single step of the way, why believe any of the shit he says.

then again the other candidate is clinton, united states is fucked either way.

Alright I'm done here. I'm gonna go read because the amount of stupidity I've encountered here is enough for today.

>I'm gonna go read because i can't counter any of the arguments I've encountered here today.

Youre entire "argument" is essentially the speculation that Trump is a liar, which is impossible to know until he is elected. Career politicians have a 100% chance of being liars.
Then, you imply that building a short wall is out of the question, when the Chinese have a wall that can be seen from space, and it was built solely for the purpose of keeping out Mongols who managed to get around it anyway.
Trump has never said he would throw out Muslims, and he could do it if he wanted to, but instead the emphasis is on screening new immigrants to make sure their views are compatible with western values. We both know this is the politically correct version of throwing them out, if he revealed the actual plan, he would get less votes.
Finally, you proclaim that the USA is "fucked either way", which is wrong, based on the statements I just made.

user, he was proven to lie multiple times during the video in the OP.

He said things that are simply not true, such as claiming he never talked about libya when he did, and claiming he was against the iraq war before it started when he actually was pro war.

he is 100% a liar

yawn,

still waiting for any proof either of these candidates is any different from the other

kikeing a kike thread

REMINDER THAT Sup Forums IS NEVER CLINTON

ANY CLINTON POSTS ARE CTR

she also seems like she changed her mind though

>do you support gay marriage?
>no

seemed like better times

Trumptards heads are exploring right now. But but...how do we counter this? OH I KNOW, LETS CALL OP A SHILL. HURR DURR. You're all a bunch of fucking inbred morons

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw