Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Why does Leo run around dressed like a Mad Max bondage slave now?

Have you considered the possibility that he IS a Mad Max bondage slave now? Hmmmm?

Why would I?

Because that is why he dresses that way.

Karai and him are into some kinky shit?

Karai and the witch gave him a sexy makeover.

Incest making him crazy.

technically they are not related by blood.

This is a popular headcanon actually.

Okay I was joking. I didn't know that was popular headcannon idea. Geez. More?

and April is shooting lasers now.

Well Im glad I dropped this shit

Normally she can't do that at will. She's got a space crystal that amplifies her powers and is amplifying her rage as well.

Mind powers

Dear gawd. Is every female character on this show a seaman demon?

Can someone explain what the point of turning Karai into a snake? After whole "run around mindless in NYC then being brainwashed into the season one persona only to break free" thing, she's basically back to being the same character she was right before she turned into a snake, the only difference is that she has some pointless and not very impressive snake powers now.

Considering how easy TigerClaw manhandled her, those snake powers may be the edge she needs if she learns to incorporate them into her style

I'm just gonna leave this here.

That was pretty hot.

Merely a ruse to make it seem believable that she was his daughter. Either which way Splinter is a good sensei and adoptive father but a shit husband and a poor actual father

Someone get Maury, cause Tang Shen might be lying when she says someone's the father and he isn't.

Karai is such a weak piece of shit now.

This is what happens when the writer feel like they don't need to hype a character up anymore and their powerlevel settles

By next season people if not a few episodes later people will be calling Shinigami weak

I dropped this show like a stone at season 3. The first season was great, the second was solid, but the third was where I knew it was going nowhere but down.

I really only liked Nick karai when she was full snake, but sadly that will never be seen again because lol female mutants need to be human-like.

>Kept the jumpsuit but now black
I can live with this

>So, you gonna come in and join me or not?