Find a flaw!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNaXQQbcgw0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The last act dragged a little too long.

mozart was a fucking autist.

Too many scenes.

Movie should have been called "Saliere"

Every second I'm watching it I wish I was watching one of Mozart's operas instead. It's like a constant tease. You don't put some better movie inside your movie or stuff like that, and when your entire movie is about one of the greatest composers ever it feels like a waste of time when instead I could be watching his material. Should've been about fictional characters, with only vague references to Mozart and Salieri (and including maybe traits from other composers that were very flawed people like Wagner).

I feel a similar way, only about your post. Every sentence I read, I wish I were reading a superior post.

That's only the Director's Cut.

Only 3/4 of the movie are comfy

The human eye can only see so many frames before tiring

Tom Hulce's Mozart laugh was too annoying. No way was it that bad in real life.

That's pretty clever, good job.

The movie wasn't about the music, it was about the characters. It's like saying you didn't like Rembrandt or the Ecstasy and the Agony, because it didn't focus on the paintings

>He thinks one of the most iconic laughs in movies is bad
Your mediocrity is ruining this thread.

I know that, what I'm saying is that making a movie about those characters is bound to have flashes and cuts to their original material, and that is distracting and wishes you were watching that instead (at least in the case of good material. The Ed Wood movie doesn't have this problem). That is why I said they should've been original characters and not based on real people. The only way round this was if this was actual documentation of Mozart's life, so it'd have to be Mozart and Salieri, but this story didn't even happen and barely had a basis on any real event so it makes you wonder why, if it is an original story that focuses on characters it didn't have a pair of composers of its own.

It's not a true story

I fucking hate opera singing, and am glad those scenes weren't any longer. Fight me, faggot.

This

>didn't get the joke

It's ok, I forgive

The blonde girl's breasts go from an 8/10 to a 2/10 without the corset.

>Sup Forums has actually edited a huge section of my image macro. They say I have to recreate the entire meme, but it's perfect as it is. I can't recreate what's perfect!

>He destroyed his own board, rather than let shitposters share in the smallest part of its glory. He killed Sup Forums and kept us browsing to torture! Thirty-two years of torture; thirty-two years of slowing watching the site go extinct.

My only problem with the film is Salieri having a problem with Mozart's death and trying to kill himself only years after actually killing him

It ends

he didnt rock me.

Too many notes

But the one guy clearly did

There isn't one.

You're wrong.

Good post, user. Seems like no one gets it tho.

10/10 reply, we can wrap it up.

I get it.

This movie is literally flawless. I once saw the director's cut airing on.......some shitty english free to air channel like Film4, and I really appreciated the patrician in charge of scheduling that night.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=vNaXQQbcgw0

This scene.....fucking genius. The music playing as Salieri reads it.

This movie is one of the GOATs.

Mozarts wifes breasts in a corset was fucking too lewd and distracting.

They whitewashed him when it was melanin that gave him his talents.

t. Tyrone

DR. PAAAAAAVEEEEEEL

Mozart was American

Are there trolls on every single board trying to play the race card in every single thread?

Back to Sup Forums nigger larpers, sick of this shit, EVERY GOD DAMN THREAD
>hurrr it was because of blacks and brown skins this movie / vidya / book / history / article / news outlet / discovery was made great

>being this easily triggered

you have soft skin, imagine having that soft a skin when you were being whipped and slaved away like my ancestors you fool

its called a joke

i always had feeling that this saliery guy will start flipping coins
that was very distracting