What signs should I put in my neighbors lawn?

I live in a fairly upper middle white class neighborhood in Minnesota and its an unwritten rule that you don't put political signs up during election years.
well some faggot numale family puts up a Shillary sign and I don't want to destroy the sign as I am a respectful person who is above stealing them which is illegal.
So I want to put a few more signs in their yard to make them look as libtarded as possible, I'm thinking like black lives matter, free palestine, kill all white people, etc.

any ideas Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be
theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wtf i love #trump now
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Isis flag

the flag of the islamic state of syria and iraq

Dubs decides. Do it OP.

and we wounder why tthe faggots beyond the gates call us muritards. this country is dead. DEAD. with witless idiots like OP and the other fool hes talking about with the signs we have ZERO fucking chance at survival let alone dominating the world. the political prosses is a fools game. and the public of this country love to play that game, BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL FOOLS.

you are all being played like a damn fiddle you goddam idiots.

anyone that replys to me is 110% a cuck that sucks black dicks for fun.

LETS GO NIGGERS. LONE WOLF STANDING BY.

ok guys i will, ill post proofs later

trump now

Just place free qurans at the base of it in case your neighbor is interested, yahno?

so you're a passive aggressive cunt instead of just a normal asshole, wow, you sure are gonna show your neighbor

if it bothers you so much, fucking go up and have a respectful conversation, you don't even have to bring up it's a Hillary sign, just bring up how no one does that where you live

but you won't do that, you're a dickless faggot who would rather wage passive aggressive mind games with your neighbor

praise be kek!

end the patriarchy and something about accepting white genocide

>Doesn't like pranks

It's like you're not even human

>Take moral high ground (bring up how no one does that where you live)
>Don't try to combat it in the same way just use your superior tolerance
>And now over to France where we hear tolerance HASN'T managed to stop another confirmed ISIS attack which wasn't carried about Muslims

Faggot.

>have a respectful conversation
these faggots broke the rule, and we don't want to talk about politics here.

I would destroy the sign but remember all those bernout faggots who were destroying Trump signs, im not going to act like a 14 year old and this is way funnier anyway.

so far:
BLM
Free Palestine
ISIS
Free Syrian Army

keep the ideas coming

What if you just put a Bernie sign right in front, just about as close up to the front as you could get it?

thats an awesome idea, they will think a bernout did it too

This house is a gun free zone

holy fuck yes

anyone know where I can get these signs without actually supporting their retarded causes

Print and laminate them

There aren't many signs where I live, but there was this one early adopter rental place where they had a big bernie sign out front.

So one day I'm walking by and somebody had stuffed a big Trump flag into the empty flag holder they had in a tree. What was hilarious about it is it took a few days for the occupants to realize there was a big Trump flag in their front yard that had to be taken down. I guess they were true Bernouts.

I want actual nice signs though. I don't want to look like an autist taking all those retard signs to my local Kinkos either

>I live in a fairly upper middle white class neighborhood in Minnesota
Eden Prairie faggot?

>Please let your dog use my lawn, i use it as fertilizer in my garden. Regards (faggots name)

nope, good guess though, I live in Otsego

oh hey there donchano, oh well then, oh okay there, well that there does it, if there's a dog log on my lawn, then oh man, well look here, okay, yah, okay there sven, I think that might be going a little to far you know, alright then?

that one would be #Hillaryous

if you entered my propriety i would shoot you in the face

Hillary for prison sign that looks exactly like a Hillary for pres sign

I'm sure that's what all the people at the Bataclan said

I don't think a single Hillary voter has the firepower let alone the balls to shoot someone

Its a "i'm with her" sign
I would skip all the other signs and do the sneaky breeki sign if I could find an exact match. I don't have a pic on hand

Darwin fish.

You must mean Swedish fish

Clinton lied under oath at least four times – House Committee letter

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c

Were Hillary Clinton's Statements False?

youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be

Hillary Clinton Picks TPP and Fracking Advocate To Set Up Her White House

theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation