Pic related is Slovak, English, Italian and Irish. Tell me how the amerimutt meme is bad...

Pic related is Slovak, English, Italian and Irish. Tell me how the amerimutt meme is bad. Better looking than pure scandinavians

her eyes are absolutely goblina-tier

good tits tho

normal amerimutt have large african admixture, she's not

Please come home and stay in our borders do not pollute the holiness of Europe

Jealousynis an ugly trait

The amerimutt doesn't refer to the mixture of the great european races. Amerimutt refers to the beast that is created when negros, injuns, and jews are combined into the most disgusting abomination the world has ever seen.

Great body but she has a creppy succubus face

>Slovak
>Irish
>great European races

>No Daddario gf
THIS IS NOT LITTY

The Irish have been the backbone of the Anglo world since its inception. Slovaks have played a key part in both the history of Central and Eastern Europe. They are not the greatest of European races, but certainly not the worst.

>The Irish have been the backbone of the Anglo world since its inception
Wrong. Back your claim up with examples.
>Slovaks have played a key part in both the history of Central and Eastern Europe.
Also wrong. Slovakia played little to no role in the history of Europe.

Irish were shit-tier. Never did anything noteworthy and were bullied by the far superior germanic English. Tbh you niggers should have genocided them. Slovak? Literally who sl*vs from shithole country. Probably mafia like alb*nians and s*rbs

25% of the UK has Irish ancestry. 10% of America has Irish ancestry. 30% of Australians have Irish ancestry. 15% of Canadians have Irish ancestry.
Ireland was the first colony of England, and was the breadbasket of the empire until its famine.
Slovaks helped to found the Samo empire. Then independently formed the principality of Nitra. This then later formed the Moravian empire. Slovakia then become one of the most important parts of the Hungarian, and later Austro-Hungarian empires. They then formed a state with the Czechs before gaining independence by joining ww2 on the Axis side. This is a great deal of history you are overlooking.

The greatest English hero - Wellington who defeated Napoleon, was Irish. The Irish themselves never managed much, but the Anglo-Irish who adopted English culture achieved a lot.

>The Irish fucked and spread like rats
>The Slovaks were Nazi puppets

Oh wow, truly great European races.

poor scandies then

Come on bro, I'm just saying that they're not Ashkenazim or gypsies.

>proud that your shithole country had lots of refugees fleeing everywhere like roaches
200 years from now Syrians will say that germany is 25% syrian and sweden 40%. Whats ur point?

them chompers.

The Irish helped make every English speaking nation, which all happen to be the most prosperous nations on earth. The Syrians aren't making anything, Germany is already an established nation, they can never take any credit for it.

I’m memeing. I don’t hate your people dude

I want to look into her eyes as she devours my immortal soul.
Best semen demon.

This desu. She looks like she'll suck your life force through your dick.

great tits
goblin face

well you should, nigger

>Better looking than pure scandinavians
Uhhmmm, no sweetie

Where is the last name Daddario from? For some reason I though she was Greek, is it Italian?

Top notch tits.
Meh face.

I really think her face is eh tier. Body looks nice though

sounds good to me

I'm the only one that like her face

hahahaha not even wh*Toids like each other

>those flags
>White posters
you need to lurk more, user.

Her eyes give me the creeps, they seem soulless

She looks fucking insane though. These eyes are scary.

>amerimutt
Don't listen to what a continental has to say about anything