Based States and Cucked States

What are Sup Forumss 5 best and worst States?
Im a Fiscally Conservative, pro gun Australian who's looking at moving to the US. Im sick of the Libshits, cuckservatives and Big Government types in Aus.
TOP 5 STATES
1.Alaska
>muh guns
>no income tax
>muh weed
>low population
>white
>nice landscape
2.New Hampshire
>muh guns
>no income tax
>white
>low unemployment
>low population
3.Wyoming
>muh guns
>no income tax
>white
>low population
>nice landscape
4.Texas
>muh guns
>no income tax
>
5.Colorado
>Pretty white
>muh Guns
>muh Weed
>mountains

BOTTOM 5 STATES
46:New Jersey
47:Illinois
48:Commiefornia
49:Jew York
>Urban shithole
>overrated
>
50:Maryland
>dindus
>crime
>regulations

SPECIAL MENTION: DC
>dindus
>politicians
>urban shithole
>Democrat cesspool
>crime
>Turning Virginia Blue

Other urls found in this thread:

bea.gov/regional/bearfacts/statebf.cfm
canberratimes.com.au/act-news/act-parliament-passes-religious-vilification-laws-20160804-gqlagu.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-3_visa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>australian
>knowing this much about america

you have to go back, cunt.

Tennessee is great.

Our country is so shit and uninteresting. Nothing happens during elections and the government keeps fucking us over with bullshit laws. Not to mention most Australians are retarded Bogans, SJWs or Low information fucks that dont care about anything.

Are their a lot of Dindus there? I know that the south is full of them.

I live in Baltimore Maryland. And I totally agree with Maryland being number 50. This place is a shithole. There's even high taxes. It literally makes no sense. I'm going to move to Texas or something.

>Alaska
>White

Got some bad news for you pal. We got shipments of minorities during Katrina. Anchorage alone went to top five in violent crime right after.

desu the shittiet most Liberal state in the US probably has a tenth of the laws, gun control, and tax that Australia has

Montana, which is still white because Ben "emptying my nine at the welfare line" Garrison lives there and spooks the spooks.

>Maryland
>one of the richest states in the union
>worse than fucking wyoming

Stay out, Aussiecuck, we don't want you

>Best
WA
Tas
>Mid
SA
QLD
>Worst
Vic
NSW

true

Oregon would be the best state if Portland was gone. You'll see, you'll all see.

bout 90% white outside of memphis and nashville to an extent. definitely in the top ten of st8s.

the dindus stay in their cities segregated from the whites

>mfw Wyoming has higher Gdp per capita than Dinduland

I've been to Texas for vacation, really good people and especially women.

The low population density in alaska drops it out of the top ten for me. Short of commercial mining/logging/fishing and oil there is nothing to do for work.

You should add Vermont to your list, outside of the Burlington area it's a very good state.

Have to Agree

Illinois isn't so bad if you don't live in Chicongo and East St. Nigger.

>Maryland is the richest state in the United States of America, with a median household income of $69,272 according to the 2010 census.

Learn to read.

OP is a cunt.

>Jew York
>"Urban shithole"
>>Implying all of New York is New York City

I know this is b8, and shitty b8 at that, but I just find it laughable that people who have never been to New York, (or outside of NYC) think they can talk shit about the state.

You do know NY has mountain ranges and forests correct?
Beaches as well...

Stop trying to sound cool on the internet by being an edgelord and leave the shitposting to Aussies who are pros.

Saw the 2012 results, you guys a literally a red state with a blue city fucking everything up.

Your welcome here anytime straya

T. Alaska

P.S. not a lot of marts to shart in

I like it when foreigners who don't know their ass from their elbow post their useless opinions on shit they don't know dick about.

It's like me labeling the best cities in ausfailia. pointless, useless nonsense

Yeah, that's literally every blue state, bud.

Rural areas are red, urban areas are blue. Republicans have some kinda complex about how their votes should count more because their counties are bigger.

This is true. California is much worse, no comparison

Virginia is cucked I live here I know.
Most guys here resemble Carl the Cuck
Most girls resemble some crazy feminazi

No it isn't, I suggest you travel outside of your shit hole and get some standards.
Memphis is one of the most dangerous cities in the USA. You're state is landlocked, poor, and has few attractions.

North Carolina is the best state in the south and I've traveled to most of them. Texas is good too if you count them as southern.

NH is pretty good. I'm happy here. But there aren't tons of jobs, rent is high, dindu issues are coming into Nashua/Salem/Manch, and heroin is a big big problem

Still better than most anywhere else

What is the best state for a foreigner?

bea.gov/regional/bearfacts/statebf.cfm
According to this government website, Wyoming ranked 7th and Maryland was ranked 5th

I stand corrected user, though it is not exactly the richest state in the union.

What does Sup Forums think of Kentucky?

>you

Best in no particular order
>Washington
>Idaho
>Maine
>Oregon
>North Carolina

Worst
>Texas (don't come here)
>Kike York
>Maryland
>California
>New Jersey

>Saw the 2012 results, you guys a literally a red state with a blue city fucking everything up.

West of the Cascades is still pretty liberal, but east of them and it's like you're in fucking Texas.

And uh, how do you plan on moving here?

Immigration officers don't accept vegemite bribes.

Hey fuck you buddy.

Depends on what you want, your skill level, your social level (married, single etc), your financial level, your tolerance of minorities and how religious you may or may not be.

Each state has something for everyone. However, not all parts of each state may be agreeable. For example, if you hate nigs you may not want to live in LA, NYC or the entire state of Mississippi.

Texas is bad? How other than beaners? Its one of the more Republican states out there.

I want to rip my fucking hair out going into Market Basket and seeing it full of Muslims and niggers. Hell my workplace is like 50% fresh-off-the-boat niggers and Puerto Ricans.

Definitely Texas but we are full now sorry

Crossing over the southern border

oy Australia is the fucking best cunt. Will ya get better sand owr trua mates anywhere else ya cunt. Fucking neck yaself you unpatriotic cuck.

Trade out faggot California jr (Colorado) for based arizona.

>Muh 7 round mags
Lmao New York is fucking garbage and you should feel bad for defending that shit hole

1. New Hampshire
>Live Free or Die
>no income tax
2. Texas
>guns
>no income tax
3. Montana
>Dank cartoon man
>fucking massive and has low population

You wouldn't be able to make it across the desert without a trusty roo to ride on.

I pay an insane amount to live on the Seacoast in a shithole just to avoid that. But it still is seeping in thanks to Rochester. Too many homeboys walking the streets of my town now.

I'm just memeing. Though Texas is not great. Fat women, flat ground that gets wrecked by floods, 1 car accident can paralyze an entire city, gang violence. That said there is a ton of opportunity in Texas. As long as I'm here I will never want for a job because of the 'good ol boys club'.

>garbage

I bet your some undocumented Mexican who is too lazy to get his beaner ass to the east.

See, I can say stupid shit too faggot.

>tfw foreigners know this much about the states
Holy shit I'm impressed Sup Forums

>Montana

Plus probably the best hunting other than in Alaska.

New York fag here. It's a fucking trash can. Ridiculously high taxes, majority blue state, NYC is crowded, smelly garbage. Upstate NY is the only somewhat based part. Very rural and pretty during the fall. Other than that, fuck New York

Go back to Mexico Pedro

OP is a cunt.

>Maryland
>dindus
>crime
>>Implying all of Maryland is Baltimore

I know this is b8, and shitty b8 at that, but I just find it laughable that people who have never been to Maryland, (or outside of Baltimore) think they can talk shit about the state.

You do know MD has mountain ranges and forests correct?
Beaches as well...

Stop trying to sound cool on the internet by being an edgelord and leave the shitposting to Aussies who are pros.

We're beyond red, most small towns still had "no niggers after midnight" signs up until the late 90s. It's always been shaky thanks to that commiefornian turdskid of a city but shit really only started going to shit when that garbage fuck mulatto turd shot up that college and our gnash-crotched stupid bitch unelected governor stepped in.

When Obama came he got boo'd out of the state and people were mad enough someone thought he'd get killed.

>t. 5 buroughs minority

This guy is right. New York is picturesque and has good people. Judging New York based on NYC is like judging Texas based on Austin.

I have a pretty good memory, plus I have been looking into the states for a while

>Depends on what you want
a state with low crime rates and a chance for a normal job so i won't eat shit is all i need

>implying it's not the same in America
ITS NOT WERF IT

I'd say it's like judging Texas based on Wendi Davis. Austin is bad but looks worse by comparison.

Upstate NY is based as fuck and like an entirely different world from NYC

t. Texan who travels to Saratoga Springs for work

You have Trump, and the average american is 10 times more redpilled than the average Aussie.

Don't forget Utah
>conservative
>white
>booming tech sector and stabile local economy
>high concentration of Mormons keeps liberals away
>top tier nature in all directions
>can drive an hour in any direction and see something completely different

Utah a best

watch a couple episodes of man vs wild and youll have all the skills needed to survive the desert

If you want a normal job your choice are Texas and North Carolina. Those are the only states where you can live with in your means and not be subjugated by liberal hell spawn

based: UK

cucked: entirety of USA

Marylander here. If you look at averages across the whole state, then yes it looks awful, but you have to keep in mind that Maryland might as well be 4 states combined into one tiny landmass.

Sure you have the dindu infestations in PG County and Baltimore, but those places should be avoided anyway. Montgomery County is one of the richest counties in the country and is mostly white, comfy, and super safe. Lots of Jews but that just means my property value keep going up. Not to mention that the area is essentially immune to massive crashes of economic downturn because there will always be tons of overpaid government employees.

If you want to be around more salt of the earth people, pretty much the whole Eastern Shore is based and conservative, pro-gun, etc. You have the occasional dindu ghetto, but once again, they're mostly white.

Regulations are of course bad, but Based Larry Hogan is working to make Maryland great again.

Plus crabs are fuckin delicious.

I know it's pretty liberal now, but the best state to me has always been Virginia. So beautiful

Manchester is totally fine as long as you don't have kids to send into the school system.

>Manchester is totally fine as long as you don't have kids to send into the school system.

If by "fine" you mean riddled with heroine addicts and nigger Muslim thieves from Boston then yeah it's just swell.

>tfw I was born in Virginia

Feels good man

Wow, quality post from the ausie

You are 110% correct sir

If you make $10/hr you can afford to live in a non shitty area. Besides, nothing is going to happen to a white man walking down the street anywhere in the city. It's the worst area in NH, yeah, but that ain't sayin' much.

canberratimes.com.au/act-news/act-parliament-passes-religious-vilification-laws-20160804-gqlagu.html

If this ends up as a national law, can I claim refugee status when applying for a Visa to the US?

>mfw it probably will end up as national law
>mfw based leyonhjelm wont be able to do shit about it

just get an E-3 visa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-3_visa

I live in Indianapolis right now but i have been eyeing Utah for a while. Getting a degree in IT then moving somewhere close to Salt Lake city.

>PA
>more specifically philly

It's better than other big east coast cities like NYC or Baltimore, but I hear the rest of the state is a lot more conservative.

Huh, never saw this on the US visa/immigration site

Do I need to have a job lined up for it? The wiki isn't exactly clear

New Hampshire, Arizona, Florida, Alaska, Colorado
Nobody else matters(also the order of FL, AZ, and NH are interchangeable but Alaska and Colorado cannot move from 4th and 5th)

Says the nation with the prime minister voted in because she ran before in"hating muzzles" and then turned around once she got power and said Islam is religion of peace and science while also allowing Brexit to be pushed back to 2019
You will always be cuckd and I find it hilarious

Do it user

There are tons of tech jobs out there and Utah can always use some more red-blooded Americans who aren't also mormon

desu as long as you acknowledge melbourne as a degenerate shithole, sydney as an overpriced shithole then it doesn't matter what your other opinions are.

This guy is basically right. I'm a Maryland Democrat who thinks Hogan is based anyway.

That said, not even all of Baltimore is that bad. You have no-go zones like Sandtown-Winchester and Penn North (pretty much just the whole 7th Councilmanic), but neighborhoods like Hampden, Canton, Little Italy etc are nice.

That said, the Eastern Shore is white trash as fuck.

And yeah, crabs are pretty much the greatest food.

Tennessee is awesome. Memphis sucks, but the state is 500 miles long and Memphis is about twenty of it at the corner.

Gun laws are awesome, no state income taxes, excellent highway network so you can catch a good paying city job and live an hour away out for the peace and quiet.

I live an hour north of Nashville in the woods, and I have a full caliber rifle range in my yard.

Stay mad, nogunz faggots.

I miss Appalachia....

Stay out of Louisville and you are white as fuck. Low cost of living. Good gun laws. Jobs can be scarce, but if you wanna live inna woods and be left alone, also a good choice.

>colorado
not since dudeweed. the state is going blue because of all the cali faggots and faggots moving here from other states

dudeweed was a rallying call for every leftist faggot in the west & midwest to come to colorado. it sucks now. they're like the rapefugees: they leave their shitty leftist shithole of a state, move here to colorado, and try to turn colorado into the leftist shithole they fled from.

just you watch, once this state goes blue niggers will move here in droves. I'm leaving as soon as I'm done with my masters

Left Maryland years ago. High taxes and shitty gun laws. The based western counties are still ruled by Annapolis liberals and Baltimore niggers. Oh, and MoCo Salvadorans since they pushed the nigs out of everything south of Wheaton. I miss the fishing, that's it.

Live in Denver, can confirm. Moving in 2 months.

>based western counties
You spelled "inbred and illiterate" wrong, user.

New Hampshire is too expensive. I'm probably going to move because rent is so high

moving where?

my daily commute (during the rush hours) went from about 25 minutes, 3 years ago, to over an hour now. at least with the R line i'll be able to jam into a rail car, I guess

New Hampshire is being overrun with meth

Living in Maryland, you give your money to the Jew so he can buy votes from niggers and spics so white cucks in MoCo and Anne Arundel can feel good about themselves.

The gun laws will never go away and the taxes will never go down.

>Alaska
>White

I like Alaska and all but you will probably commit suicide if you go to Alaska

And yet it's still nicer than living in some midwest shithole.

As a Canadian thats.traveled around the states I would rank

1. Texas
2. Pennsylvania
3. Oregon
4. Vermont
5. Maine