Happy Birthday, Mr. Nolan

47 years today. What would you like to wish to this greatest filmmaker?

Try stopping kubricks cock for 10 minutes

I wish many crashed planes and big guys for the true Kubrick of our time.

This first 20 minutes of his movies spend the entire time stopping cock.

Kubrick's cock cannot be stopped

he drove heath ledger to suicide and butchered TDKR.

an alive wife

I've always avoided that term, but he really is a hack. If he weren't so fucking full of himself it would be one thing. Add his ignorant fanbase and you get really annoying, walking meme that just doesn't stop directing movies.

>Blonde
>rich
>upper class English accent
>still dating a 4/10
So he's gay, right?

>stopping kubricks cock
How?

This and nothing else

his wife's not dead

why isn't he fucking a model?

he has how many moneys and he chooses to fuck that?

Regardless of how well his movies are crafted, I always come away feeling like I have the flu and mild depression. I haven't enjoyed a single movie he's ever made. I get that he's popular and must have something going on, but I certainly don't see it, or feel it.

t h i c c

>implying she's not hot
>implying he's loyal to her
>implying a life partner isn't more important than soome gold digging bint who will be begging for BBC after a year

Not everyone is stupid enough to mess with sluts who only want you for your money.

agreed elon musk has fucking 10/10 taste literally nothing can go wrong with his relationship

h-happy birthday sensei

This looks like an average aging couple. why is Sup Forums so triggered? Nolan is keeping himself un-JUSTED unlike Mel Cuckson who is literally paying his wife millions of dollars if she stays married to him for 5 years.

Suicided