/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: Paul
Veto: Paul
Nominations: Jessica, Cody, Jason
Temptation:Jessica has the power to stop one of the next 2 evictions
Curse:Temptation Competition for 2 weeks before nominations. It's optional. The winner gets safety and the loser is a 3rd nominee.
Competition winner: mark
Competition loser: jason

previously on /bb/

FIRST FOR MILKY

Miss me yet?

>trump supporter does a jewish impression

4th for this is the shittiest season yet, maybe save 1 because of how the voting is for people to be evicted.

Mark just pulled a Caleb and scared the women in have not.

But the feeds have been great.

as far a prejury feeds go it's 19>16>17=18

wtf is mark doing?

come on, it sucks that its full of Paulfags and that kills a certain aspect of the game, but its been a great watch

my current ranking:

Kevin
Mark
Jessica
Cody
Elena
Jason
Josh
Alex
Christmas
Matt
Paul
Raven

Mark molesting Elena, Xmas and Panda

mommy gonna freak

This.

Been watching since BB14 (newfag to the show still I guess) and this has been BY FAR the worst season yet that I've seen.

>paul back (i hate him with a passion)
>almost the entire house is following and actually trusting him
>this season has josh, probably the most disgusting houseguest i've ever witnessed on this show (at least watching him cry like a little bitch is good entertainment though)
>the opposition to paul is a guy who thinks he's alpha just because he calls himself alpha

The only one I have some amount of respect for is Jessica, but her fucking up her HOH almost ruined it all for me. If Paul wins this season (he almost surely will) then I will be 99% sure this season was rigged from the star

>mfw Paul is ruining this season

>Nearly went up on the block week 1, but was saved by Grodner
>Wanted to put two of his closest allies up as pawns during his HOH
>Threw Dominique, a woman who trusted him, under the bus and made himself look sketchy by repeatedly bringing up the fact that she accurately called him a snake
>Couldn't even win a competition against Cody and stop him from re-entering the house
>Blindsided Elena and Mark for no reason even though they trusted him and wanted to go to the end with him
>Won HOH again even though it was unnecessary, making himself a bigger target
>Targeted Cody and Jessica despite the fact that they told everyone on live television that they have the temptation and are immune
>Spent the entire night awake studying for the veto because he still believes Cody will go home this week
>Wasted both of his HOH's trying to get Cody out
WHAT A MASTERMIND! DR WILL WHO?

>shittiest season

That's a funny way of saying one of the best.

Stop posting from the dr Paul.

is this person from BB?

While everyone is asleep the true master of the game is plotting. Every lip lick is another strategy formulated. Every time he smashes ravens weak puss his power grows by 10000000

Matt "the rat killer" clines is destroying Paul with telepathy at this very moment

>mfw I tried to expand that image
>mfw I have no face

just bumping the the thread to let you know this thread sucks worse than this season

>the the
and you just made the thread that much worse

I think I'm gonna go watch a movie instead of watching these shit feeds

just bumping the thread to remind all you faggots you used an early thread

Sorry Jillian, but Xmas had to stay.

Do you think she ever saw raven in Tijuana when they were getting unnecessary, illegal medical procedures?

>nice thumbnail jackoff

who are you quoting

dumb newfig

>confused by greentext

GTFO newfag

Why do you always post this? Do you honestly think greentext is for quotations or am I ignorant of the relevant meme?

alright now you made it too obvious

ur mom faggot

>yeah man good post

Are you trying to upvote or be sarcastic? In either case, reddit is that way, friendo. I was genuinely asking because I've seen that post frequently on /bb/ & don't get the reference. Never seen it anywhere else on the site.

>go be a faggot somewhere else

No thanks

My bb tweet last night got a lot of likes. Should I try to slide into some DMs?

Is the /towel/ still outside the APSR?

>unnecessary, illegal
Nice opinions

only if you post wins

>it's fun when I can tell how new you are since you called this a site. That makes you post 2012 at the earliest, and your obsession with Reddit probably puts you at 2014 or 2015.

I'm strictly aiming for the Frankie grande fanbase tho so I think it would be illegal to post wins here

Fuck doctors amirite

>Josh not at the top
MEATBALL
E
A
T
B
A
L
L

look, it's that one ravenfag

I think you responded to the wrong post, but I'll take the bait nevertheless. You are completely incorrect. I just didn't feel like saying "on any other board" because I felt it implied I my familiarity with more of them than is accurate. I have always posted on a couple but only came here for /bb/ last year. Been watching the show since BB6.

My dick is bigger than yours

prove it

Ok... Can you explain the reference now?

Oh, shit! We got an ole fashioned dick-off, ladies and gentlemen!

>le forced meme man anywhere near the top

over 8 inch? u must be a big boy

>paul is still wearing the veto

despite still acting like a child, i think josh deserves SOME credit. the first day he couldn't bear to watch the eviction happen. last week he was nominated and was having the time of his life, and even if he had strong assurance he was staying, i still think it counts for something

This HOH win would have meant that Paul had officially made jury, but since he put up Cody and Jessica the week will end without an eviction and he won't even be able to play in the next HOH comp. He put himself in position where he can get Frank'd if Cody's side of the house wins the next HOH. He should have just tried to work with them for the next few weeks while the hex is still eligible for play, perhaps even convince them to use the hex for his interest. Flushing immunity idols makes sense in Survivor, but is a bit more risky in BBUS.

wtf christmas broke her leg??? what happened

>double eviction soon
>house knows double eviction is best time to exterminate rat
>rat could literally be out of the house by next thursday

>house knows double eviction is best time to exterminate rat

Alex and the other paulfags literally say that if it's a double they "play it safe". Paul isn't going anywhere

You know the house will just keep this Paulfags vs Cody/Jess shit going, user. It's too much work for them otherwise.

>implying he doesn't come back from jury

I know this has probably been answered already, but is there ANYONE (besides Cody and Jessica) that have made any hint or passing comment about maybe getting Paul out soon? I could have sworn I heard Kevin and Jason briefly mention it a week ago or so to each other.

If he's on the block come DE guys like Kevin & Jason will take the opportunity

If a committed paulfag wins no chance but if he's on the block post-POV he's fucking gone

>cody's side of the house

AHAHAHAHA

the house is on 9+ hours of sleep now about

Wakeup in 20

paul is winning this game. after 92 days i'll be saying to myself, 'why did i watch this shit?'

I can't WAIT until the double happens and Matt or Raven win and then ask Paul what to do

he has to drag elena or josh to the end if he wants a chance

>he can get Frank'd if Cody's side of the house wins the next HOH
the chance of this is so low it's basically impossible
essentially the only way Paul can be sent home prejury, if it's Paul/Alex/Kevin nominations and Jess or Cody/Mark/Elena/Jason votes force a tie
every other scenario even if paul is on the block after the veto, the house will just evict second/third nomination

paul vs alex vs kevin

>alex
mark
elena
xmas
matt
raven
jess

>paul
jason

>kevin

cody and jessica have nobody on "their side". jason will only vote to evict paul if he is OTB against alex or kevin

oops jess should be on paul

>paul
jason
jess

but also this would mean cody nom'd kevin vs paul, highly unlikely

or that he nom'd alex and paul, likely but no way does kevin play the temp comp to end up as the 3rd

its basically a fantasy scenario

paul, alex, josh seems more realistic

then josh gets voted out

yep, should have added that it requires specific temp comp results and Mark/Elena committing to a promise to Jody that they will vote certain way
Paul/Kevin otb would be really fun with unpredictable results, but nobody in the house knows this

most likely

i just dont see a scenario where paul goes next.

elena has been up pauls ass for days and mark went to his hoh last night and practically cried begging paul to help him move forward. paul told him to drop elena and he told elena to drop mark. dont see them sticking together for cody

now i'm just getting pissed off

cmon BB 10am to 10pm

im not paying for these feeds to watch sleeping nightvision. i want to see cody try to make coffee

>tfw

>Cody switches to tea
Pauls plan foiled

>"she said I didn't deserve to be here (victim noises)

Can someone explain to me how it makes sense for Mark and Elena to crawl back to the Paulfags when they're gonna be the first targeted if the Paulfags successfully get Jess and Cody out?

>didnt even trigger him
paul ebin prank failed hard

anyone who doesnt suck pauls dick are the first ones evicted

they are bad players who dont think they are on the bottom and quite frankly they both arent. only one of them is.

I'd facefuck her

Matt "The Game Master" is going to win BB19, mark my words.

>suspect the shit meme is from twitter
>dont even have to check thanks to filename
good work user

CODY ABOUT TO GET PRANKED HARD

lol that reaction... just because its cold

want someone to get evicted?
put them next to paul.

HELLA FUCKING EPIC PRANK!