He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

What happened

He objectified women

he tore up HER PICTURE

The film went on too long. Ava should have walked up the stairs and a post credits scene could have shown her standing at a busy intersection.

He made a woman AI

His mistake was being a manlet that never learns. He literally got killed by his own fuck toy, all be cause he tried to play a 6′ 1″ man. A game he would never win.

Ex Machina is a tale of why manlets need to be kept in check.

The fact he died like a bitch is a clear sign he did something wrong.

He womanized objects.

I would agree. He used robots for pleasure, and enjoyed taking them apart. He did manipulate the other man a bit though to see what he would do. But over all, Oscar is bro tier. I'd love to hang and get drunk with him.

Man that ending shocked the fuck out of me though. It's been a bit so I don't remember either characters' name, but if Oscar didn't do anything wrong, the other guy sure as shit didn't either.

I heard a commentary on how it's supposedly about the evils of objectifying women. I would prefer not to believe that's the theme though.

It was solid sci fi kino with an ending that blew my mind.

He fucked a robot. Dead in my eyes.

>dude let's build an AI that's designed to outsmart and harm me, let's see if it works

>manlet
>tries to make up for it by lifting weights
Literally. Every. Fucking. Time.

literally hubris

I liked him in the new girl

>it was all a test

then why not build a killswitch that fries the girlbot's hard drive when she escapes?

It had to use another human being to do that.

he forgot to implement Asimov's three laws

he should have expected caleb and his ai waifu trying to screw him

this

He fucking died.

>designs a robot capable of extreme hatred of him and the ability to manipulate
>brings in some extreme beta who's sole purpose is to get played by the robot in its bid to escape
>decides that getting absolutely blind drunk every night is a great idea

He might not have been morally wrong but he was stupid.

Pleb

>>decides that getting absolutely blind drunk every night is a great idea
nothing wrong with that

This isn't even a memeable thing he legitimately did not do anything wrong in the movie.

he tore up the dance floor