Why isn't Trump attacking Crooked Hillary with the Soros leaks?

Why isn't Trump attacking Crooked Hillary with the Soros leaks?

You could argue that he is waiting to "drop them misiles later". But if he doesn't bring it up in a month or two once vacations are over it will be a major disappointment, proving that Soros owns Trump too.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/16/donald-trump-took-liberal-icon-george-soros-s-money.html
youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be
theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

simple

"muh conspiracy theories"

plus normies arent to familiar with whats behind the curtain, so it makes it hard to inform people about the people who see from the top down

What conspiracy? is it now clear after the leak.
In any case it would create a shitstorm and mainstream media would be forced to report on it. I have not seen a single fucking TV channel in my country talking about the Soros leaks, yet I have seen news of Pokemon Go all the time.

the 700 club was talking about him, and they talk about the migrant crisis in Europe too. Never thought Id see the day that I'll be watching the 700 club.

Because Trump is a nwo shill, you stupid fucking faggot. It would not make a difference if a kangaroo would be next president united states of nwo

this. Hillary is open borders, Trump is police state. Next president will be one of the two. You don't have a choice. They have the FEMA camps and are talking about RFD chips

Soros does own Trump, He loaned him hundreds of millions of dollars in the past.

> thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/16/donald-trump-took-liberal-icon-george-soros-s-money.html

So will Sup Forums keep coping with Trump even tho he is too scared to drop the Soros bomb?

Those eye bags...

He is. Didn't you see his rally yesterday in Milwaukee? He talked about her leaks and her pay to play stuff then said that he's going to make his admin sign a law that says officials can't take pay checks from their spouses or from people outside the US

That old shit bag gives up his ghost TODAY and all of this wealth goes to me.

Did he mention Soros? Don't think so.

Damnit I'm currently wearing the same headphones that soros is wearing looks like I'm a #shillmissile now

He can't put hillary on blast now

Sure, he can make a tweet and that simply goes unanswered

the fact that the entire media hasn't asked her or even properly reported on it while having reported on donald trump eating chicken with a knife and fork like a sociopath shows he can't get a reaction out of it

You think he could mention soros on live TV and get away with it? He'd be dead within three years, and he's high enough in the money chain to know that.

So he's a pussy.

>the Soros leaks

What's this? Was she emailing Soros or something?

Nigga Soros is the end boss. He will attack on him when the time is right and he have enough power.

what's he listening to Sup Forums?

Don't you get it? It's his last chance to drop a real bomb. Just lol at thinking "let's just wait to be president first".

This is an all or nothing moment. He has to drop it on LIVE television during the key debate you amerifats have before the elections day.

bump

Clinton lied under oath at least four times – House Committee letter

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c

Were Hillary Clinton's Statements False?

youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be

Hillary Clinton Picks TPP and Fracking Advocate To Set Up Her White House

theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation