Runaways

YAY, Runaways..I love the comic...when I first read it i couldn;t get into the lead, but when they revealed that he was the villain. I was so glad. I couldn't relate to him glad he died off. Now I can see it on Hulu.

Other urls found in this thread:

jarronnelums.wordpress.com/2016/05/11/runaways-another-point-of-view/
youtube.com/watch?v=4jKsj345Jjw&feature=youtu.be&t=49s
unowen99.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jarronnelums.wordpress.com/2016/05/11/runaways-another-point-of-view/

Yes the Runaways was pretty good, but that ending really did shock me. I actually liked the main character because I enjoyed his wisedom dynamic. After he died the team felt empty. Wish they'd kept him alive and just have him as the teams main villain for future comics, but I doubt they knew Runaways would be the huge and get a second volume. After the first volume I stopped reading because without the leader dude it felt empty.

I stopped reading it after that because it kinda like they was running out of ideas

Him dying is what gave it all meaning. Bringing him back just tramples on everything the story was about.

My point is fuck Hopeless

youtube.com/watch?v=4jKsj345Jjw&feature=youtu.be&t=49s

It would've gave it more meaning to have him be a villain that later gets redeemed through sacrifice.

mmmm not really and given the time we are living where black folks are getting killed and racial blacklash over MJ and the harrassment of Lieslie Jones this wont be a good idea

why the black guy has to die?

fuck off

>you will never be an autistic black nerd that self-inserts into the black character in a team book and ships the character/himself with an asian goth before becoming outraged that said character is revealed to be the team's traitor and sperging out about it online
And thank fuck for that.

Glad someone else hated Alex, he was a huge sperg. I wish he and Nico killed each other.

It's weird, I read YA around the same time didn't like Patriot either but after a reread when I got older I saw his merits. His 'twist' was still really dumb since they were going to do away with it anyway and replace it with the lie he has been telling all along.

yeah why black people think they can put themselves into stuff...we don't want to watch BET.

yeah it would too PC. Yeah I hate PC culture

Yeah who need niggers

Are you having some sort of stoke that only allows you to repeat buzzwords talking points?

How is Runaways racist..I mean it's speaks for feminist. It takes a black guy to not get it

Yes it would. He's not that kind of world conquering villain. His entire goal was the save himself, his parents and the girl he wants to pork. He has no motivation to go evil and the whole point of the story is about how parents raising their kids can have consequences

yeah who want that sick pairng...wouln't mind if Nico was boned by Chase, buit with alex...people know that Asian girls dont go for black niggers

unowen99.tumblr.com/

>It would've gave it more meaning to have him be a villain that later gets redeemed through sacrifice.

Oddly, he tried that from beyond the grave.

[spoilers]It didn't quite work out for him, but it did help his friends.[/spoilers]

That's exactly what he was talking about.

teaches black people not to go past being a Token

my goddness...black people need to calm down...I liked the reveal..I mean who care about black characters they make me sick

Yeah good for him.