You can't find and make opportunity like you can in the U.S.A...

You can't find and make opportunity like you can in the U.S.A.. This country gives you the chance to be who you want to be. How is this not the greatest nation on the face of the earth.
>Inb4 56% memes.

Shut your mouth orc

You are an orc too m8

I am inherently anti-american in every sense of the word. Therefore by orc law- i am not an orc but an URUK. a classier race.

we have rather low class mobility for a first world country though

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>poor people cant afford education
>poor people cant afford healthcare
>why dont poor people make more money?
Dont forget to pay your taxes goy! And tip your newborn son.

This is a retarded meme country. This country's manufacturing jobs are rapidly declining and those that are left are turning automated. Its service based economy revolves around screwing people out money primarily in Insurance and Medication/Pharma. You have literal Governors commuting mass fraud with things like medicare. Will it be an upgrade if you're a poor-class thirdworlder? Yes. If you're from country that has been bombed to shit? Sure. But if you're middle or upper-middle or higher in your third world country; you're probably better off there.

>t. butthurt goblino from all the muttposting
based ameribro

Public education is free and we have shitton of higher education scholarships for poor people. Poor people have Medicaid too.
The first part of your paragraph is happening for all Western countries tho.
Cringe

Gibe mutt gf

>get mutt gf
>buy her burgers and a whole box of .45
>planning on giving it to her on valentines
>get shot

Cringe

gb2 /r_thedonald

The US has low class mobility though for people who actually fucking try. My father’s family had lived in the US for a long time, yet he was the only one in his family to escape poverty. My mother’s parents came to the US during WW2 and started out with nothing, but all their children ended up successful.

You give effort in life and you can be successful regardless of what cards life hands you.

So now any patriotic american is a Sup Forumstard. Why do you retards like to polorize everything.

True

shut up, jealous loser

why is there a smiling man in a mass murder article?

>Comes to the only manufacturing powerhouse in the world while Europe was on fire and the rest of the world underdeveloped
>wow, see great class mobility!
Times change boomer-baby

that mobility meme is bullshit. we have the highest number of millionaires in the world and most of them are self made.

based

Both my parents went to college and got upper middle class salary careers.

Sorry your parents were too stupid or lazy to think manufacturing would be a viable career forever. Hopefully you learn from their mistakes.

Because the price of freedom (plus tip) was paid today.

Engineering is literally on the cusp. Of the 4th industrial revolution.

What the hell are you talking about user?

Social mobility in your country is one of the lowest in the developed world. American dream is an illusion fed to you through the massive brain-washing industry that molds your people into an army of jingoist, disposable bodies.

This. The tree of liberty must be routinely watered with the blood of innocents.

What are you talking about? Most of our media is anti American.

An opportunity to get shot?

This country is safe as fuck. 50 million students, 5-10 deaths a year or less on average. Today was an outlier just like VT and SH. That is much lower than the homicide rates per 100K in the safest countries.

>the average america left leaning newspaper would be called right wing in europe
really makes you think

Where did I imply anything related to what you are talking about. And salon, slate, vox wouldn't be considered right wing in Europe. Stop spewing stupid memes.

I’m talking about only high school educated low level factory workers which in the US used to receive exorbitant wages right after WW2 because the rest of the world was demolished from war.

Engineers are a college educated occupation.

>silverspoon faggot riding off of parent's accomplishments
>Let me tell you how working hard will get you far

Our social mobility is lowered by african americans and latino americans. Those guys are just slow at improving unlike east asians, south asians, arabs..

Wh*toids delight in death.

>comparing a specific category of shooting to homicides rates of other countries
>i-its safe here!

>gets shoot
noothing personal mud

I also went to college. Granted it was much easier for me than them, but point is they dug their hands in to the dirt to make life easier for me.

>cherrypicking specific cities

Weren’t 16 students killed just today?
>inb4 I’M TALKING ABOUT YEARLY AVERAGE YOU FUCKING RETARD

B A S E D

America was number #1 in the world quality of life in 1950. When your starting point is “Essentially everyone is already middle class” Social mobility is not gonna look as good as other countries on paper.

If you want a more appropriate comparison of countries with similarly inflated standards of living as the US right after WW2 and how they faired, Argentina and Venezuela were amazingly high right after WW2, but they became the only examples countries actually losing 1st world tier status after war torn countries started to recover. The US could have done MUCH fucking worse.

they would be centrist at best in europe
european left wing is not like american """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""left wing"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Guardian is not that different from American lefitst media. Stop it with this reddit meme of muh American left is right wing.