/trek/ - Star Trek General

Just watched Armageddon Game. Sisko tells Keiko that her husband is dead, and she barely reacts except to ask to watch the (faked) video of him being killed.

No wonder these two fell in love, Keiko is a cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtVXAugaSm0
youtube.com/watch?v=gdX6fwfrULI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRINNNG ME MY CHARRRRRRRIOTTTTTTS OF FIIIIIIIIIRRRRRE

>watch voyager
>it doesn't seem so bad
>watch Threshold

wat

Only episode so bad that everyone involved issued a public apology and emoved it from canon

that episode was such an asspull

"Wait a minute, that's not my husband! He never drinks coffee before this specific time! this entire video is faked!"
Bravo writers, bravo

And she was fucking wrong because does drink coffee in the afternoon

Keiko is an awful wife

too intelligent for shitiest version

Thats the one with them "hype evolving" and fucking as lizards right?

yes

was he autistic? He acts like such a hardass around Quark then gets BTFO by some old lady

Lwaxana/Odo was CUTE

>just started watching DS9
>see her

should I just stop now. She ruined my TNG experience.

and yet shit like 1159 exists.

>was he autistic?
yes

>I unironically hate fun

The problem is you, not the show. But keep going, she only shows up a couple of times

Watching all the TNG films at the moment. Surprised at how similar to the TV show they are. Now to watch Insurrection.

Lwaxana is a pleb filter

S K I P N E M E S I S

My mom is basically Lwaxana.

Its not fun.

I hate it.

Watch them all, even Nemesis

Stop telling random people I'm not into girls yet mom. You don't even know them.

>this episode won awards for best makeup

youtube.com/watch?v=KtVXAugaSm0
youtube.com/watch?v=gdX6fwfrULI

does anyone else get reminded of the flintstones theme with the voyager theme?

Odo was /r9k/ up to a point

the die hard episode in season 6 is great

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

>it's a "it turned out convincing MIrrorSpock to give peace a chance led to the enslavement of humanity" episode

re-watched it recently, I wish that really was tuvok that got zapped.
but that episode brakes so many of star fleets principles I wonder if picard ever made a full report.

>It's a Holodeck malfunction episode
>It's a Troi episode
>It's a mirror universe episode
>It's a time travel back to Earth in the year 19xx episode
>It's a "alien takes control of a crew member" episode

>it beat The Visitor in it's category

>>It's a Troi episode
You are not fit to command. Step down. Step down or I will have you removed.

Voyage is a mess!

I've got the Troi gets promoted by killing La forge episode next

After Lower Decks (which was awesome), I'm hype

>It's a broccoli uses the holodeck to rape Troi Episode
>It's a Gowron is a complete hothead and Worf has to be the bigger man episode
>It's another Data plays with the idea of.using his emotion chip episode

and yet the one where they ask the holodeck to create a simulation of what a hadrasaur would look like if it were evolved 3 million years and it poops out an exact replica of the precise aliens that are putting them on scopes monkey trial in space exists!

Can't rape a hologram, except maybe Moriarty

tag team him and da vinci

Where is ww3?

Why do we need to see Janeway be a failed Nasa drifter eating cookies while promoting capitalism?

Why does the crew all suddenly pretend to be interested in earth landmarks for the entire basis of the episode?

> it's an "Enterprise gets brutally raped by xindi" episode
> it's an "Enterprise robs and kills the crew of the first random ship they come across while T'pol has a crippling heroin addiction"

Season 3 was a weird time

>tfw you are spending hundreds of dollars to fly to Vegas just so you can wake up at 9am for panel where Nana might just talk about a lizard dude trying to fuck her ex-husband

wtf I love Kira now

A-koo-chee-moya

You come back without those signed tit pics, you're banned from the threads forever

Why the fuck is Rene VIP only?

Is it true the two actors couldn't stand each other?

Meaney kept hitting on Nana Visitor (Sid's IRL wife) and grabbing her ass when she was pregnant

Why is Nana Visitor on a fag panel?
Wouldn't Takei be better suited?

Yea, that episode was shit.

Visitor's tit pics or bashirfaggots?

She said she'd get Siddig to sign whatever got dubs, it was a pic of Jadzia's actress in a see through top

I am holding her to those dubs

Bullshit, they didn't get along because Siddig is British

>Siddig laughed that his relationship with costar Colm Meaney (O'Brian) was more adversarial, as Meaney is an Irishman and considers Siddig an Englishman. He related a story in which Meaney took him out to get him drunk, only to have a bartender tell Siddig that he was not welcome. Siddig told Meaney that the man was racist, and "Colm calmly replied, 'No, it's because you're English.' He obviously enjoyed taking me to places where they would hate me. Anyway, eventually our friendship and time spent in bars off the set ended up being written into the show and they put us in bars on the set."

Terry Farrell's actually

>"Sid", who went by the name Siddig El Fadil during his first several years on the series before changing his name to Alexander Siddig, said that in his experience, the Arab world does not consider the Sudan to be Arabic, but the African world does not consider the Sudan to African, so he may be considered either Arabic or African, or neither. He found that people had trouble pronouncing "Siddig El Fadil" and changed it to something western to honour his mother, deeming the name Alexander "pre-religious".

>Ironically, Siddig was offered a part in the recent film Alexander, only to have the offer withdrawn when director Oliver Stone discovered that he had been on Star Trek

Being Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi is suffering

This somehow gives me a warm fuzzy feeling...

> making bets on Sup Forums
Last time I did that, it was on /sg/ over whether or not a group of Jihadists would take an artillery college in Aleppo Syria.
> tfw I lost and had to write "((((((syrian revolution)))))" on my limp cock

Is Sup Forums /r9k/ version of the link?

Look at his precious face. How could anybody bully this?

should have been killed off on DS9 as well

>Ironically, Siddig was offered a part in the recent film Alexander, only to have the offer withdrawn when director Oliver Stone discovered that he had been on Star Trek

Kek but also fuck Stone

I'm calling Andrew J Robinson right now, and we are both going to come to your house and beat you with a sock full of oranges.

>only to have the offer withdrawn when director Oliver Stone discovered that he had been on Star Trek
Is this some Holywood in-joke?

Patrick Stewart makes everyone wary of ex-Trek actors

Just finished Insurrection lads. Was pretty good. One movie left now. So far I'm rating it Insurrection > First Contact > Generations.

You mean that as in by his performances or as in he goes around telling people ex-Trek is no good?

>Insurrection > First Contact

you trollin nigga

I doubt Stone has watched Trek since the 60s if ever, and other than Sir Patrick it isn't exactly known for being the cream of the crop of actors.

Watch your tongue heathen or I'll put nemesis at the front of that list when I finish it.

I liked Nemesis just fine, but you're wrong about Insurrection

Why's that user?

Because Insurrection is ass, whereas First Contact is classy as fuck and builds on the existing story instead of adding super special new aliens and magic fountain of youth bullshit that would barely have been palatable in the fucking 60s

Aye I can see that but the whole time travel thing is so meh.

Time travel with a purpose though, to show an important event to the history of the show. Unlike the 4th movie where it was time travel to look at whales

>It's a sisko gets indignant about shit that happened hundreds of years ago episode

I am going to pay $30 to have Mark Alaimo sign a baseball for me, and then I am going to tell him he is a good boy who did nothing wrong.

How much are you going to end up paying for a signed pic of Farrell's tits and whatever other shit you're going to be doing there (not including inevitable lawyer costs)?

Do you already have your Sidd ticket?

>en I am going to tell him he is a good boy who did nothing wrong.

> not making a Scorpio killer reference

Shout ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS and see if Nana shits herself reflexively

>Killing Geordi to save the Enterprise good?
>Killing Deanna the roastie to save a planet bad?
Alkar did absolutely nothing wrong

The only people I would be fussed on seeing would be Combs and H.G. and maybe Alamio.

Does your fiance know you're pissing all this money away?

Im honestly a bit curious about the kind of shit that happens at Star Trek conventions, the amount of concentrated autism in one place would normally be unbearable but these actors keep coming and have been going to these conventions for 40 years

They gots to get paid. By all accounts nobody will hire them anymore

>autismo brain rapist who can't handle having emotions

You know he was legally a serial killer right?

I have no sympathy for that emotion violating Geordi killing bitch.

I paid $150 for Patrick Stewart's autograph, which is pretty outrageous, but at the same time I get to meet the poop emoji so I feel that's worth it.

This con is fucking expensive. I think it's like $300 for a basic ticket and that doesn't include autographs. The 30th TNG panel is an extra $30 on top of the badge price.

No because I backed the DS9 documentary Kickstarter which included a ticket, a swag bag with signed shit, and a 30 person meet and greet with some of the cast.

He is going with me and also bought a ticket. He got me into Trek desu.

you're married?

good god,

>he doesn't worship mirror Hoshi's midriff

I have to wonder why.
DeForest Kelly didn't deserve to have his career killed by star trek.
Everyone else deserved it though, save for Colm meany and Alex siddig.

Not only did they get along, but Colm Meaney is also British.
>my greentext when an American tries to make a Euroshitpost but doesn't understand how

I'm not married. I'm actually getting married in Vegas during the con, but not at the con because that is cringe.

I paid more money for an autograph from the poop emoji than I did my wedding dress.

If I remember, she's getting married after the con, since she wants to suck off Bashir in the car park

>Im honestly a bit curious about the kind of shit that happens at Star Trek conventions
People paying $100 for autographs or $250 for the actor to acknowledge them when doing it.

see

Colm is Oirish

He'd bomb your kid's school for calling him British

>"she" male.

> American.
Wrong hemisphere and wrong side of the world.
Think dangerous animals and a 96% white population

lol

user, tell me about my sexual organs.

That's shy autism.
I'm talking people jerking off into the Actor's car's air conditioner or people screaming out dumbfuck references to an episode no one saw to larping full on episodes in the desert