Hmm.. This really makes me think

Hmm.. This really makes me think.

Maybe we are being to harsh to muslims, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

carm.org/islamic-muslim-statistics-on-violence-rape-terror-sharia-isis-welfare
youtube.com/watch?v=E9L_zEZflFQ
imgur.com/a/b7HSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brussels.

fuck muslims

>check flag
inbreeding working at its finest here you gypsy crossbreed

Nobody is proposing a Muslim American ban.
We don't want Syrian Muslims or Libyan Muslims because a quarter or more of those ARE TERRORISTS or support terrorism.

lel I hope they kill more of you fucking western europeans

I don't think the terrorism problem is the main issue people have. It's the fact that they are slimy and try to change laws and traditions to fit them. They try to change a countries traditions and make it their own. Their kids arent taught about respect and are very disruptive. Narrowing it down to only a terrorist issue is pathetic and a strawman.

Remove kebab, remove prepper, Waco siege best day of my life

Should we really treat all muslims badly just because of a few terrorists?

I mean guys, really? Maybe that's not wise.

There are bad people within every groups

Because both sides are retarded, if you think owning a semi automatic rifle is bad because of wildly disproportionate shootings then you're an idiot. If you think all Muslims are terrorists because of the actions of some, then you're an idiot.

tl:dr cuckservatives and libtards are just as dumb as each other.

Guns=objects

Muslims=ideology

Belgium=????

Do you have 33,000 gun deaths in the UK annually?

One kills on its own whilst the other is a piece of metal

>Just as dumb

Okay faggot.

>33,000 gun deaths

19,392 of those are suicides. Fuck off Belgium.

what is: Suicide?

dunno, but we did have multiple shootins this month and i saw a man get shot. but over all beatings and punishments are far more frequent

you can never be too harsh

>gun deaths

Guns can't die, they're inanimate objects.

and the vast majority of the rest are nigs trying to be the niggiest nigger that ever shop lifted some niggers store, nigga.

plant a sugarcane and position your ass right above it
stand in that position and wait a few months

>guns make suicide more likely

I fail to see how you're helping

>I don't agree with the ridiculous argument on the left, but I do agree with the ridiculous argument on the left.png
Really makes you think

>>guns make suicide more likely

Correlation does not equate causation you fucking retard. If you think not having a gun would stop someone from killing themselves I suggest you go google what an "exit bag" is and shut your ignorant mouth.

>that head shape

moonman?

Gun owners right is supported by the constitution.

even if the majority of mudslum aren't killing people they are supporting anti western views and in germinal have no reason to be here

Those are still deaths

sale bougnoule!

Wtf I hate Belgians now.

islam is already unlawful in the US as they have a holy commandment to overthrow the constiution, by any means

Genius argument, flawless logic, iron clad, sure showed me 10/10

>vast majority

ha

True Christians wouldn't abide by the constitution desu.

why would anyone on earth waste time arguing with you subhuman cucks

>Maybe we are being to harsh to muslims, Sup Forums?

Multiculturalism doesn't work. You'll either get the problem with blacks that America has nowadays or the trouble Germany has with Moslems. We gave them unchecked reign and help through the state and now they are sympathizing with their brothers in faith that are engaged in a war with western countries.
There is no single example where multiculturalism has worked and Islam is a belief system incomparable with western values. Even it is minority doing honor killings you have to ask yourself one question: Would my country have had to deal with such third world problems had it not allowed Moslems to enter in the first place?

Alright. Lets give a gun to every severely depressed person, eh?

the muslims are non-citizens

When was the last time gun-owners staged a mass killing in the name of their collective ideology?

Oh yeah that's never happened

>cuckservative
pure fucking autism
i hope u die today
probably a fucking disguised towelhead anyways

Americanized Muslims are not Muslims

Is President King "Drone murderer" Nigger a conservative now?

If you think taking their guns away would stop them from killing themselves then you're delusional. You take away guns and people still find ways to kill themselves or others. People were killing eachother and committing suicide long before guns were invented.

Over and over again, when a country bans firearms, violent crime (including homicide rate) goes up. How much more fucking evidence do you need before you realize you're full of shit?

What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you have difficulty understanding?

Should all muslims be punished just because some of them are bad?

Should you be punished if your father commits a crime?

Yeah. Makes you think

I'll bite.
There are ~30,000 gun deaths annually.
If we assume every single one is a homicide, then that means every year 30,000 people commit murder.
America's population is 320 million.
That would mean every year, 0.009375% of Americans shoot kill someone with a firearm.
We can't judge the population by the actions of one percent of one percent.
But we do know the statistics of the beliefs of Muslims in the UK,
carm.org/islamic-muslim-statistics-on-violence-rape-terror-sharia-isis-welfare
And what we've found is that their beliefs are directly against American culture.
We shouldn't refuse to judge ISIS supporters on the grounds of political correctness.

>every single white country is being purposefully loaded with a demographic time bomb that will permanently alter the character of nation, government, culture, and people

I dunno are we?

Describe the fall of Rome for me

False equivalency

Fuck off and die

on the contrary, christfags must follow the laws of the land "render unto ceaser what is ceasers"

That comic is objectively false

No. I'm trying to be logical. Discriminating muslims will not solve my own problems. WHy would it solve yours?

Outlaw Islam. Now all of them are bad not just the ones which are radically peaceful.
Simple as that.

no, only the ones whose qurans say they have been commanded to fight until religion is only for allah

>muslims support ISIS

Real muslims hate ISIS

All og Molenbeek is not a small minority.

Since you obviously didn't open my link, I'll spoonfeed you.

The first 20,000 are suicide the next 9000 is gangs(blacks killing blacks) the last 1000 is the actual number of gun deaths in the Us

So death camp for "wrong Muslims" (99% or whatever).

>le Molenbeek

Have you ever even been in Molenbeek?

Pretty ordinary neighbourhood desu. There are unappealing areas in every city.

and now you are going to talk about the baptist church followers who are simply annoying to islamists who have killed innocent people?
You are so stupid your rethoric and way of thinking is the one of a 5 years old.
What did I expect from T.Ahmed whos been fed up with islam until thats all you breathe and your whole existence is based on having 5 kids and prying 5 times a day.
youtube.com/watch?v=E9L_zEZflFQ

>Pretty ordinary neighborhood
Maybe for a mudslime like you.

>internet polls

Anyone can raid those.

So the lives of depressed and black ones do not matter?

I wish your mom could see what you're typing on the Internet

>le SHALL meme

Actively being used to support gun control by the left now. You need to stop falling back on it

Stupid people want to outlaw guns to stop a tiny number of deaths, an insignificant number dwarfed by alcohol related death, car ones, tobacco deaths etc

Smart people want to get rid of Muslims because it's a disgusting religion that goes against everything first world countries stand for. Even if 0% of Muslims were terrorists, no one wants to live near Muslims. These people are scum and should stay in the Middle East where they can fuck their kids and eat shit all day.

The two issues are not even comparable. No one is afraid of a few ragheads blowing themselves up.

>muh peaceful majority

>Pretty ordinary neighbourhood desu.

GET OUT

The point is the depressed and the gangs are going to find ways to kill whether guns are there or not.

You would get exactly the same answers if you asked these questions in Alabama.

>muslim
>American
The two are exclusive and cannot be one in the same

>exact wording of a constitutional amendment
>a meme

Yeah okay britcuck go back to getting assfucked by muslims with machetes.

>trying to be logical
well your failing miserably
deporting all the muslims will remove any links we have to them and solve our terrorist issues

This isn't a clinton thread. Go correct the record somewhere else.

Are you saying every single poll on the subject ever has been rigged?
It must be either that, or they actually do support ISIS in disturbingly high quantities.

And this is why we're allowed to defend ourselves and Brits are getting decapitated like Lee Rigby.

It's not muslim-americans we hate, it's middle eastern culture and shariah law. Those born here quickly have their religious ideals BTFO by hollywood and pop music

Stuff like this would be way more effective, if it didn't use that "hey, hey look at me" colours and all Capslock.
That doesn't look like information at all, but like something a tinfoil hat wearing dumbass posted on the internet.

I doubt people from alabama go with sharia law, kill gay people or stone them. wtf is wrong you captain dutch, you probably arent even a real colgate.

If you think a lack of guns would stop niggers and depressed people from killing eachother or themselves then you are so delusional that you should be locked in a mental hospital.

No gun owners fear people trying to harm them and their families and they have ever right to. I bought a gun the other day because I live in Milwaukee

Explain this shit op.

The vast majority of muslims are enablers of the criminal minority (isis alqaeda etc).

Depressed people could just as easily slit their wrists or OD, them using a gun is not indicative of a gun violence problem. Nigs are gonna nig whether they have guns or not, but at least you'd have a shot at arguing about that, not that it really matters since well over half of your figure is suicides anyway.

Well there's no difference between cuckservatives and extreme muslims.

Take the fight to the doorstep of the Central Bankers if you want justice. Anything else is hacking at the branches of evil instead of the root. (I give this advice to people who both hate diversity and those who love it as well. You don't really think that Plutocrat Bankers having sole authority to print money is a fair system do you? Spoiler: It is not.)

There is a reason that the Bible bans Usury, folks.

Conservatives are not as "extremely peaceful" as the perfect role model Muhammad (pig crap upon him).

The vast majority of Muslim Americans are against american values.

I love how Muslim women always being pregnant has turned into a kind of stereotype that both the left and the right push but for different reasons.

Disapproval of homosexuality, justifying killing people of other religions, needing religion to be moral, influence of religious leaders, approval of christian extremist groups, christianity in politics. Also pretty sure corporal punishments for breaking the law are a pretty popular subject.

Shariah law, maybe not.

Can you point me to the group of conservatives who strap bombs to themselves or their children, or even fucking advocate for it? Holy shit you're retarded

>Buildings make suicide more likely

bad bait

Depressed people will always find a way guns just make their deaths less painful it's more humane. And gang's will always kill each other just look to Japan the Yakuza kill each other with axes swords and knives

They would do it if someone had wrecked their countries time after time.

>Brits
>guns

You guys are super cucked

Suicide is unfortunate, yes, but it doesn't count as a homicide. And if you think banning guns would decrease that, you're going to have to ban knives, rope, water, medications, etc. as well.

Gang violence (black on black) is """homicide""", but those monkeys would shoot each other if one of them coughed in the wrong direction.

The actual number of killings related to actually disturbed people or killings over issues not related to the ooga-booga ghetto is relatively small.

If you can't confirm that in Sweden come to Vienna. Everything full of nigger children (often with some lefty looking white single mother).

You should read this:
imgur.com/a/b7HSM

Yes, and I'm sure if (hypothetical situation) happened to (group of people) they would (do thing they've never done or even ever shown any inclination of doing). Kill yourself.