Reminder that Jenna can't act

>ywn hear Jenna's wimpers and moans as you fuck her

Why live?

sick of this spam but

>SHE LOVES BBC

gets me everytime

Trips confirm it
Clara a shit

Reminder that Yvonne Hartman hated bras.

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 10th is deadline

Stop making the thread early. I'll report you if you do it again.

I DID MY DOODIE FOR QUEEN AND CUNTRY

suck my cock

Someone should edit the scene at the end of The Doctor Falls to include every companion saying "Doctor" (or any variation of, eg Grandfather or Professor)

better yet, make it literally every single time the word doctor is said in the series

why does everybody hate clara? I really like her

delet this

Because she's intimidatingly pretty.

>you will never be a prince of over 15 countries and still find time to chat up jenna coleman

WHY LIVE

She looks like a literal disney animation

>ywn eat pancakes with jenna
JUST

>ywn

since the new doctor is a female can we get some fucking male companions up in this show?

and bring back nardole

>ywn even have a drink with jenna
why live?

ITS HIS TURN

>swn stomp all over your balls

What would you like for the new logo in the Chibnall era?

Doctor Who is dead.

I wouldn't mind a 3D creation of the red and black logo. Except change the colour of the text to something like bluish-grey.

The word "Doctor" on top of "Who"

Yes, thats why he regenerates

she*

the opening titles for utopia should have had a little 3D jack stuck on the tardis. missed opportunity

Scaroth reporting in.

Scaroth go home

One night with Jenna's sweaty toes or Gareth penned Scaroth mini series?

Jenna because I'm not a faggot

There is no debate here.

does everyone on /who/ have a foot fetish or what

does not hating feet make you a footfag?

GOOD MORNING

fuck all ya'll s3 master 3 parter is fucking awesome you faggots

>footfag

Will 13 get BLACKED?

no

it is called BBC for a reason

Because it's a broadcasting company from Britain?

I don't see your point.

Just a coincidence

What do you mean coincidence? Is there an in-joke I'm not in on?

BBC =

BIG

BLACK

CORN

are you new on the intenet?

Huh? Corn? What does corn have to do with Doctor Who or the British Broadcasting Corporation?

I just want to understand the joke that user told the rest of us.

>CORN

BIG BLACK COCK

Big Black Cock? I don't get it, what's so funny about it?

you guys are retarded for falling for this bait

>Literally a reddit autist pretending to be retarded
>Retards still answer

if Jodie is going to be BLACKED
on BBC???? got it

Blacked? On BBC?

Now I'm even more confused, why is Jodie going to be Blacked? What even is it?

RTD on set today. Apparantly filming a spin-off with Paul McGann.

Das racyst

>take a role where you'll knowingly show your tits
>ree when people mention it

Is it autism or just stupidity?

Remember when they hyped up a 5 second cameo from a literal no one that nobody's heard of since like they'd snagged Britney or something?

idk

how 2 jenna gf

Foxes is GOAT

Has she even said anything? Seems it's just the press and weirdos on the internet working themselves into a frenzy.

I must be a furry because I really want to stick my dick inside foxes.

>GOAT

Her dick sucking lips were the only memorable thing about her trust fund ass.

I'm through 3 episodes of Broadchurch series and oh god it's courtkino. Moments in the actual court are REALLY tense and are really well-structured.
Fuck whoever told me Broadchurch series 2 is boring because no mystery lmao. Court stuff is really great and makes you care.
By the way, why 'no mystery'?
1) Will Joe be proved guilty or not?
2) Who killed girls in Sandbrooke and what are bluebells?

Are those not mysteries?

I'm liking it except for directing. Direction fucked up since series 1, a lot of blurry focus tricks which doesnt work and overall feels cheaper for some reason.

too soon

**Of broadchurch series 2 I mean

the last of the timelords but instead of the troclafane its metal gear

Come and tell us how everyone was wrong about a season of television when you've actually finished it, preferably.

>when people mention it
Is this referring to The S*n and The M*il's decision to announce her casting as 13 by digging up every nude scene from her whole career as if it was somehow relevant?

We should start a Change.org petition to make the BBC change the 13th Doctor back to a man as it should be

Why don't you make it so we can sign it.

How do we clone her?

>tfw she will never jump into your time stream

she did once and fingered my ass

RTD era but Rose is played by randytaylor69

I approve of the whore poster

so, watching the netflix version of the s3 finale and they cut out the scene where marthas mother points the gun at the master.

why?

I also liked series 2 a lot, I'm not British but I've been involved in something similar before and it rang very true to me, the endless minutiae and frustration when the justice system doesn't live up to the name. S2 was rushed and didn't have enough time to get developed properly the way S1 and S3 did but I still like the core of it a lot.

What country are you in?

>watching doctor who legally
This is what you get desu

Australia

Hm, same here, I haven't watched Who on Netflix though. How do they organise the specials, do they just put them at the end of a series?

Annoying that they cut scenes out.