Will this new app shut Sup Forums up?

Will this new app shut Sup Forums up?

kickstarter.com/projects/1826759255/shut-app

>I am sick and tired of racist / sexist / xenophobic / homophobic / fact-repellent / logic-resistant people 'winning' arguments and gaining traction just by dint of being louder, allegedly-tougher, or simply spewing falsehoods without consequence, and I want that to change. That's why I came up with "Shut-App!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c
youtube.com/watch?
theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoni_Cohen-Idov
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself, you fucking kike-loving faggot.

Hahahaha!
You go right ahead and keep singing "Onward Social Justice Warriors, marching off to whinge!"

Kill yourself, you fucking kike-loving faggot.

Do Your App Just Turn The Computer Off Ha Ha Holy Shit Just Close The Page You Dumb Bitch

>literally treating internet/ street arguments like an open book test
maybe. just maybe western civilization should crash and reboot

why do they need 10k for this?

>liberals are so mad that we're breaking the conditioning that they have to turn their entire world into a hugbox where "offensive" things are censored

>I'm tired of losing debates
Then stop being so bad at debating and/or being wrong about everything

>(((Cohen)))
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Awesome idea!

This will bring the war between the two sides much more quickly.

Hanging Communists is going to be a Christmas season tradition in a few years time.

>trumpet said hillary is crooked
>bring out my iPhone to defend this damsel in distress
>scroll for a minute to find the right argument
>start reading it
>tfw dyslexia
>tfw the trumpet has already left

It would be interesting to hear actual arguments from these people.

>drop-the-mic comebacks

It's over. Sup Forums is done.

>drops mic

>every second argument is "oh that's so racist you can't say that you fucking a white male"

Guess where they're from

(((Yoni Cohen-Idov))) needs a kickstarter for what anyone competent could knock out in a couple of hrs.

>Australia gun control works
>but
>no buts, these are facts
WEW. Sounds like this is going to make them even more insufferable.

So why not an app to teach how to debate properly?

>An index of arguments on various topics
>10,000 dollars
I want to get $10,000 for an afternoon of work too.

The perks are fucking designed for virtue signaling faggots

This is too tumblr

>t-shirt exclaiming your righteousness to the world
>name on wall of righteous backers
>one reward is called superhero

Why are SJWs so obsessed with themselves? Is it because no one else likes them?

im a developer

give me an idea for an app to make for us Sup Forumsacks to use... maybe something controversial like the coincidence detector

what an idiot

the app will just be used as ammo against them

"university debates", judging by what I've seen from university debates, this does not verify the skill of the person that made this.

Kys

>Yoni Cohen-Idov

Figures

We aren't retarded and actually do extensive research so we don't need this

try making an App Store game that is actually fun though

Perfect opportunity to understand all the main arguments the left will use, and develop counter arguments to BTFO

An insult thesaurus
you input what kind of argument the other person made, and some details like age, sex and location of the other person
it will give you a personalised insult, perfect for any occasion

(((Cohen)))
He'll spend $2 on the app and scurry off with the rest of the money in his claws

>they hired a black voice actor so we wouldn't hear their kike accents
every time

Clinton lied under oath at least four times – House Committee letter

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c

Were Hillary Clinton's Statements False?

youtube.com/watch?
v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be

Hillary Clinton Picks TPP and Fracking Advocate To Set Up Her White House

theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation

The CTR shill app, soon the shills are gonna be out of a job

>uncle: Bill Clinton is a rapist
>shill:No no no, Trump gave money to Nambla
>uncle: Bill Clinton is still a rapist.
>shill:No no no, Trump gave money to Nambla
>uncle: What is your source on that?
>shill: No no no, Trump gave money to Nambla and he raped a 13 year old girl.

so very Pro-Free Speech of (((it)))

>you're a white cis male

I like the idea of arguing someone
then them having to look up a counter argument on their phone

plus, facts and statistics don't work in an argument anyway
you're better off just arguing in concepts

Make a counter app and make threads in which we all contribute to prove the arguments that they make in their stupid app wrong, it will be an arms race but since we are right we will win.

Inb4 pol doesn't agree on half the issues in their app

"But crime in straya rose 3%"
"but knife crime rose like crazy"
"But homicide rates didn't change, criminals just use knifes more often"

>NO BUTS NAHNAHANHANAHAN

jesus fucking christ

No, it won't. Libtards are so stupid that they can't come up with own arguments and need an app to "argue" for anything!

Because they are wasteful commies.

You gotta hand it to kikes.
They are masters at taxing ignorance and arrogance.
Wonder how many brainded liberals will throw their money at it.

"Ooooh it takes the nasty hard part out of thinking, so now the nazis wont win! Yay I'm doing good!"

(((Cohen)))
>(((Cohen)))
(((Cohen)))
>(((Cohen)))
(((Cohen)))
>(((Cohen)))
(((Cohen)))
>(((Cohen)))
(((Cohen)))
>(((Cohen)))

Statistics database

>white (vs) black - rape
>black (vs) white - rape
>compare
>bar graph

Oh look, a new entry for judaswatch.

The pyres will be stacked high with cordwood, and set afire, so the rest of the world will know that our Nation is Truly Free from the Eternal Jew.

Great idea. This needs it's own thread.

Oh god I want so so fucking badly to see the type of soulless cucks who would wear such a thing.

What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies. Then they'll destroy you.

Piece by piece.

Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god? A pizza god?

Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.

How will Sup Forums ever recover

>Needing an app in place of a real enchiridion or even just basic knowledge
Weakness.

Literally just make hate facts the app. Hell, I'd even throw you a dollar or two on itunes if you managed to make something like that.

How about a website?

HelloCuck.com

since they have their own HelloRacist.com where they out racists

why dont we make one where we out cucks?

I watched their pitch video.

Wait a fucking second. Wait a fucking second.
What they're essentially saying is that they all know they are right, but none of them know why they're right. This is complete nonsense.
If someone says that there is no evidence of gun control ''working'' and you have nothing to say back, why do you even support gun control?
Why do you hate Trump if you need an app to tell you why you hate him?

Also why do you need an app when you have the liberal media and CNN?
None of the things they say are great arguments, it's just phrases they can remember and spew to shut down their opposition.

>using logic
>liberals
pick one laurynas

That's fine.

Every lefty I've argued with that refused to concede that they may have been wrong on some things and needed to learn more when shown flat out are usually the ones like that. No middle ground with them on anything and they usually just devolve into the same rhetoric. They really aren't worth talking to.

>Yoni Cohen-Idov
>Cohen

Every fucking time

>ban guns cuz it kills people
>abortion is ok because its my right

??? makess me think

Make a consent app so guys have proof it was consensual after the bitch files rape charges.

I thought exploiting kickstarter SJWs for easy money was a dying trend?

I guess you can still pull $10k out of these idiots.

>ban guns because they kill people
>don't ban other things that kill WAY more people like cars, cigarettes, junk food, alcohol, ladders, floor tiles, matches, knives

Makes my cranial area buzz

You can squeeze some if you show them a picture of Donald Trump and give them some sort of a vague hope that the project would stop Trump somehow.

you see but guns are made to kill people....... that's the only purpose.....................

is scamming people on kickstarter illegal??

if not some of us should make a fake #downwithdrumpf campaign and get free gibs

guns are a tool to enable the user to take the life of others for defence or its a hobby shall not be infringed poortugal

>not understanding sarcasm

This is why I love Sup Forums

pfft knew that thats why we need to ban assault muslims with high capacity burkas

Can't you just use this guy's app against libs?
Nobody argues using the tactics this guy's complaining about like the left. Their entire platform is literally shaming, bullying, pity-parades and calling in support to do the same in greater number.
That's half the reason they're even bitching about this in the first place, they've enjoyed being the only ones who use manipulation in discourse for so long that people who are finally sick of being earnest with them are just making them eat their own shit and now they're bitching about the taste.

Fraud is illegal, yes.

It's just a stupid idea.

We don't need some app to tell us why we think the way we think.
If I have a strong opinion about guns I have something to back up my opinion. If I don't know anything about, let's say, knitting, then I don't talk about knitting and say that people who knit a certain way are dumb.

lol its a stress card for liberals. "i cant take it, i just cant"

>Yoni Cohen-Idov
Russian Jews? Every time (((Cohen)))

>mfw 99.99% of their chosen golden responses are textbook logical fallacies

read the TOS

I dont think its explicitly forbidden. Ive looked into this before

>. just maybe western civilization should crash and reboot

thats not even a question

b-b-but Australia banned guns and now Australia has no legal guns

CHECKMATE

"borrow" OP's linked KIKE app but exclude everything by SJW/leftists

We can't afford a crash, because there is not going to be a reboot.
If western civilization crashes there's not going to be a place for white people. America is going to turn 100% non-white and Europe is going to follow.

This is not ancient history when a civilization can fall apart, spend some hundreds of years in isolation and then spring up again.
If you fall now you're done for.

If he's so great at debating, how come he needs to develop a $10k cheat sheet for his phone so he doesn't keep getting destroyed?

Fucking gold star idea

>Australia
>Banned guns
>Murders and suicide remained the same
>They say is is all roses and peaches

How can they lie like that?

*inhales heavily*
Theniggasthatwasindasouthatdatimeofslaverieswasdaniggasthatwasalsodaniggathatwasdaslavesanddaslavesdatniggaswaskeptinbeinniggaswasmeantdaniggaslaveswasenslavedinnigganess
*incoherent chimp noisee*
*inhales heavily*
Mupdadodiggamujfuggabixnoodkillwhiteyniggagonstealourmuhfugginniggabitchassokiedoke

Fuck everything about this kikestarter

like what the fuck even is this

yes?
and?
who was arguing against that fact?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

sage

well im convinced

>taking a side when you don't have enough information to be able to defend your view

This has to be sarcasm, there is no way this is legitimate.

>t.reddit

Creators facebook profile

facebook/yonicohenidov

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoni_Cohen-Idov

>Yoni Cohen-Idov (born May 31, 1980) is an Israeli-American debater, journalist, speaker and consultant.

I don't think most of them lie, they're simply not intelligent enough to get past their feeeeelings and figure out what exactly the numbers are, what causes the deaths, why people want to own guns etc. They oversimplify everything to the point where it's just complete nonsense.

The position is that guns are used to kill people, therefore guns are bad and need to be banned. They don't think of anything outside of that.

I support gun ownership because gun-related deaths are statistically insignificant. Sure, people die if you make guns legal because more people have guns. Of course some people are going to die because of that, but same can be said about literally anything.
If 500 die every year by falling off a chair while trying to reach a high place then banning chair would in fact reduce the amount of chair related deaths, but that's just such a stupid short sighted ''solution'' it boggles my mind.
These people clearly don't care about the deaths. They care about big scary guns that make loud scary noises.

this is suppose to shut down the man in those frames?

each of those is a piece of cake to shoot down

>Cohen
Every time

>COHEN

they'll say they are regardless and become irate that you implied they aren't

We should make the same thing but for free and with all statistics such as murders by race.

Australia - Where violent crime rose and knife crimes went through the roof
Europe - Home to France, winner of "Western country most shot up by muslims" in 2015 and may retain that title in 2016

>fact-repellent / logic-resistant people 'winning' arguments and gaining traction just by dint of being louder, allegedly-tougher, or simply spewing falsehoods without consequence, and I want that to change. That's why I came up with "Shut-App!"
The irony fucking burns the eyes

Aw man this guy thinks i am from a notoriously shitty website

What do i do