/got/ general

eternal frogfu edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13574031
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Cannibal_(dragon)
imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2922945817
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Caraxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azor jonsa

first for one true queen

Excellent edition

FROG IS LIFE, FROG IS LOVE

Best girl

>Those dead eyes

Genuinely looks like a corpse

what is this expression trying to convey?

Would they have been a happy couple?

Two frogfu threads?
Thank you OP

fuck off meerafag
go jerk off to your husbando, leave emilia alone!

im keeping the dream alive

>wanna spank that frank

Official /ourguys/ who didn't make it into the show
>Darkstar
>Victarion
>Skahaz mo Kandaq
>"Left-Hand" Lucas Codd
>Garlan Tyrell
>Patchface

Shhh, im acting.....

it's photoshoot retard

strawpoll.me/13574031
poll for anyone who hasn't voted yet
let's stop the Ashara autist once and for all

Shireen is best girl

I hate that most of these dragons won't live to see an adult portrait, especially when they have such a badass name.

What are your guy's favorite dragons? I think mine are Caraxes 'The Blood Wrym', Cannibal, and Sheepstealer.

THOUGH ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

>Waifuing a roastied

Hottest princess in westeros

>3/10 would not kiss until she bleeds

Jon is Tyrion's brother-in-law

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

TO THIS

to this?

How the fuck did they managed to get that bad of an actress to probly the most important role in the series?

>For hands of gold are always cold, but a woman's hands are warm

there are people in this world who think rose is more beautiful than emilia..

Whats worse is that shes a bad actress AND she wont get her tits out.

Doesn't even look like the same person.

her stomach lining is 90% cum from executive producers

PHATT

1st for Big Guys

she was amazing in first season. that's the season she auditioned for.

>Donal Noye

sauce

Why is jun snu so concerned with obtaining dragon glass to kill the walkers? there's like 5 of them left. the zombies are the real deal.

Suck it, showfags

>ywn be an executive producer getting wristies, blowey joeys, and the odd fuck from qts who want to be on your show

>you think he left any survivors under her dress?

>i wonder where whores go

Cast her.

How old is Maester Aemon? How was he still alive in the series?

>Sup Forums thinks actresses are cast based on how good they are at blowjobs

Lol

What the fuck is up with his neck? It's like webs or some shit

Come on guys, this is Game of Thrones. Can't we talk about dragons or something?

Would Dorne support Aegon VI?

Crusader Kings 2 is way too difficult for me to actually enjoy. I can't help myself.

My finger often itches to just plot to kill Jon Snow or something

Dragons r gay

>gluttonous dragon

feminism strikes again

Tyrion's ADWD chapters were great. Illyrio and is good, then Griff and co are good, then his adventure with Jorah is good. The Penny portion is weaker, but still nowhere as bad people as say it is.

Not without proof he is the real deal, which there is none.

she got her tits out 5 times in the show so far.
do you want her to be naked all the time ffs?

Thats easy

Bad lighting

Low resolution footage

Overexposed footage

(what retard filmed this seriously)

In clothing that's too bright and thus washes out her complexion

Still shot while she's in the middle of talking (everyone looks weird in a still shot if they're talking)

Hair's back which emphasizes the roundness of her head (in bottom pic her hair frames the face nicely)

She's slouching in the chair.

It's not you faceblind autist.
It's about how Jon had a downgrade in his onahole.

I really hope that Tyrion doesn't end up being a dragon rider, nor a secret Targaryen. The show may make him a dragon rider after how they just let him release them. It may even happen in the book.

The dragons only have dragon-specific traits now. And Cannibal was known for feasting on dragon eggs and new born dragons. And being a psycho.
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Cannibal_(dragon)

You listed the dragons I like. Sunfyre sounded cool too.

do you think she makes dragon noises when getting pounded from behind?

If shes going to be such a bad actress then yes.
If you're going to ruin my immersion with your shitty skills then atleast give me a semi.

>actually learning something interesting in a /got/ thread

well ill be fucked

she was a bit overweight in that video to be fair.
still a cutie though.

Idiot.

I think Tyrion or Jaime and Cersei being secret Targs is one of those things George thought of but will never actually acknowledge in canon, same with Theon killing his own sons.

There is just no way I'm not going to believe that George wrote it so Tyrion and Jaime either killed each other's or their own father.

found my old /got/ folder

is this mod any good?

>tfw just found out I got the job
>training starts in 5 weeks

Just in time to wrap up this season lads. Feels fuckin' great.

>You are now remembering that scene between Tywin and Tyrion where Tywin says "You are my son until I prove otherwise"

>His last words to Tyrion were "You are no son of mine"

Secret Targ confirmed, Sansa, Bad Poosy and Olenna are all Targs and will all turn Dragon Riders

It will be the best 'TWIST' since BattleStar Galactica making half the cast Cylons

i'm 100% certain meeraposter is in fact a troll

>Hover hands
The Mountain unequivocally confirmed as /ourguy/

I want her to make out with the other big head anorexic chick from stranger things.

Are you kidding, I've learnt tons in these threads about ASOIAF.
In fact it was thanks to people posting cool artwork, and explaining interesting things from book canon that I decided to read the books

Probably the best mod alongside Geheimnisnacht, Elder Kings, and that one vanilla overhaul that I can't remember.

Just download it, easy installation and you just check it on/off in the mod folder.

Anybody have that greentext story about the Tower of Joy, 2 swords, and DABIIIID

It would be pure pottery if the son that Tywin was so proud of wasn't actually his, and the son that he wished he could disown is his only child. Cersie is also more Aerys than Tywin and even misunderstands him. Tywin said to Joffrey (I think it was Joffrey) that you need to offer your enemies some kind of mercy otherwise they will simply fight you to the death. He was pretty brutal with the Reynes and with the Darklyns.

Sup Forums give's her a hard time for her looks and thats not really fair she's rather beautiful (subjective opinions are subjective) Criticism of her acting is fair game though personally i think she's a tad scattershot varying from moments of brilliance (drogo taking her on her wedding night on the cliff) to fucking horrible (Wur R muh Dragons) Most of the time she does an adequate job.

Imagine being a Braavosi.

>hoverhand

I'm more alpha than this guy and I'm in a wheelchair

So many neat moments happen as well. I once entertained the thread with my shenanigans as Balon, kidnapping Margaery as my saltwife, then killing Loras and Garlan when they invaded me to get her back.

>implying he hoverhanded so he didn't accidentally get her too aroused from his raw strength.

He's so alpha he knows how to make girls not attracted to him. Gotta stay professional bro.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead-Wright

t. Prince Doran the Fedoran

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

TO THIS

...TO THIS

imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2922945817
>sansa meets cersei for the first time

never has a cunny been so yummy

Caraxes is pretty interesting, read about his death
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Caraxes

TO THIS

last 3 seasons she had worse script to work with than any other actor in the show. no one could make dany's story interesting. though it's not just d&d fault, george was first to fuck up her storyline.

TO THIS

To this?

>legit the best scene in the show

that scream man, that fucking scream