I-It's the Year of the Spoony right guise?

I-It's the Year of the Spoony right guise?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/889087661465624576
twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/889165449082138624
twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/889232247999651840
twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/891583216712392704
deadhorseinterchange.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=228&start=110
youtube.com/watch?v=UU9J-V0Q93Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>$760 per month
Old. He's down to $649 now.

Isn't he losing his house now?

I'm so glad this guy is going to lose his home and die. Maybe he'll redeem himself and put a bullet in Perturbed Pablo before he ends himself.

how long have people continued to give him money for nothing?

it's insane.

I get more than that in autismbux. Isn't this guy a big time e-celeb? What went wrong?

The fate of all nerdy gamers.

He'll end just like JewWario.

Is he really losing his home?

Hopefully everyone monetizes their memorial videos for Spoony.

the year he finally sudokus yes

He says he's at risk.
The problem with people like Spoony is that you never know if they're not just attention whoring or pity mining.

guess the experiment was a failure

How do you fuck up this badly?

> No new videos or anything in sight

> still bitching about Trump and wrestling on Twitter 24/7

is it over for the Spoonster?

Hubris and laziness, with his own personal shield to deflect criticism.

He already lost his gf
got cucked by some nerd at a renfaire

Is there a source on this?
Given that she barely made any money, that is probably helping him out

Who is still giving him money

Some bull named Brad
Hit up DHI for more hot deets

People who forgot that they were,
The reason it always drops per month is because more and more cards expire.

Maybe he has a real job and is too busy to make a review of new final fantasy game?

If he had a real job he'd be blabbing about it on Twitter. He's just high profile enough that some sperg would catch him on the job as well.

A couple days ago, he had a freak out late night/early morning about how he was out of time, out of money, and soon to be out of his house. Pic related is just one of the tweets he made.

Here's the thread: twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/889087661465624576

Here's where he says he tried therapy one time and got hostile: twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/889165449082138624

Here's him saying he's "out of time" and going to lose the house and "everything": twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/889232247999651840

And, as a bonus, here's one from just three hours ago (I think he was trying to livestream something and couldn't): twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/891583216712392704

I think, in this case, it's safe to say that there is some truth to this. Spoony really doesn't have any income at the moment. He's basically down to Patreon, and $649 a month isn't going to pay his bills, and it's been bad like this for a long time. That and I don't think he's been smart with his money at all. He seems like the kind of person who thought he'd be able to ride the internet reviewer thing forever and spent his money on toys the moment he got the money. He might be trying to milk it for sympathy bucks, and his mental health issues may be causing him to play it up and blow it out of proportion, but that doesn't mean he isn't also in a financial crisis.

still makes more than me

That's true. Just never understood why anyone would be an eCelebrity full time

I can understand the appeal of wanting to be like Rooster Teeth, given their original members are all millionaires.
I can't understand the appeal of being like Douge

Spoony was hot shit. It's been a slow burn for the e-celebs of last decade but we're just now seeing what happens when it all goes wrong.

He certainly wastes a lot of money on comics

Eh. According to them, Spoony and April are "on a break" and are "little more than just roommates" without any source or proof. But then I looked at Twitter and they're both celebrated their anniversary like a couple days ago, so it's probably bullshit.

I mean, I get it, the whole prayforapril thing was funny, and they're trying to make up another rumor to get under their skin.

He's fallen so hard.

The time for his comeback is now or never.

$760 to do jack shit? FUCK THIS GENERATION

BETRAYYYYYYYED!

THIS PATREON SUUUUUUUUCKS!

BETRAYED ME!

Him moving back in with his brother or his parents would be the best thing for his channel! He'd get back to old spoony!

$649 to do jack shit.

Used to be over 5k.

$649 a month ain't shit when you have to pay mortgage of a $500k house plus living expenses.

Yep.

year in remembrance of spoony

I realise this guy holds a lot of nostalgic appeal for you lot, but when was this guy last relevant? 8 years ago? More? Let it go.

IT's the year he offs himself yea

really worried for april though, I think he's gonna hurt her too

I mean I don't get it, making internet videos can't really be all that time consuming. They wouldn't even have to be good for most of his fanbase and he still did fuck all.

>making internet videos can't really be all that time consuming

Not trying to defend Spoony here, he has been a complete lazy cunt.

But video editing and scripting can take quite a while, especially if you want a well planned out video.

In all honesty I used to be a huge fan of spoony. Black hole of board games was great, ultima anthology was great, rebruary was sweet, and I liked his skits alot too. But how could he seriously just abandon all his fans and internet notoriety like that?? Sure the rape joke scandal was in poor taste but big fuckin deal, plenty of internet personalities bounce back from that shit. Channel awesomes been going to shit the past few years anyways..... At the end of the day I think noah went off the deep end, whatever his reasons were were all on him. But why the fuck would he not produce content even though we were giving him a nice paycheck every month?? Stopped defending the dood like 2 years ago.

thanks for the quick rundown

The guy is a train wreck. Can't really blame people for rubbernecking.

If you don't have a job (if your job is basically just making videos), you have more than enough time in the day to do video editing and scripting.

At this point, I think it's less about nostalgia, and more about people gathering around to gawk at a slow-motion car crash that is his life.

I'm starting to wonder if "the year of the spoony" refers to when he gets his shit together or when he kills himself

he was a high end eCeleb back when he was doing Ultima reviews but once you get the knack for editing down there is no way doing these videos eats up more than 10 hours a week (not counting watching bad movies and playing the video game as they would be doing it anyway regardless)

>Sitting on Twitter bitching about Trump instead of getting a job or producing content for the people ready to give you money if you do so

That's kind of sad, I recently had his Phantasmagoria review going in the background a week ago, so comfy.

What's the story behind these guys again?

Got famous, people loved his brand of humor though you could tell he was always the sort of person to strongly clash egos with others in a public setting. He tried to use that brand of humor in public once the whole TGWTG ball got rolling and got backlash, probably the first real criticism he couldn't shrug off. Then Twitter happened and it exposed many times the normal amount of people to his abrasive, no-fucks-given personality. The rape-joke drama happened. More criticism. Spoony started to actively engage his trolls leading to a negative feedback loop and eventually that loop destroyed his ability to hook himself into his audience the way he normally did.

He can't stream or create anymore because he's so batshit terrified of that negative feedback loop, of opening himself up to the judgement of others.

>But why the fuck would he not produce content even though we were giving him a nice paycheck every month?
I'll play devil's advocate here: it's pretty clear Noah has health issues, both physical (he has a heart condition) and mental (depression and anxiety issues), and these have really only gotten worse for him as time has passed.

Fact is, he's never been able to handle criticism well. You look at how he responded to criticism of his FF8 reviews and, while he was able to mask a lot of it as "jokes," there's a lot of anger and hate towards people who were disagreeing with him. Now, after all the bullshit drama he's been through, he can no longer makes videos because he can't face the criticism he knows he'll get. For example, according to his Twitter, today he tried to livestream, and he just couldn't muster the ability to do even that. Then you go and watch some of his old livestreams, like his Fallout 2 one where he screams at the top of his lungs about not being able to hit monsters and gets pissed at the fans commenting on it (and telling him "how to play") and freaking out to the point where he's physically and mentally exhausted and has to (and does) ragequit, and you get an idea of where he is in his life.

Simply put, being Spoony was hard, so Noah stopped being Spoony.

>both physical (he has a heart condition) and mental (depression and anxiety issues)

He eats like shit and doesn't exercise, just because Dr.Scholmo Goldstein diagnosed his lethargy and lack of focus as 'health conditions' doesn't mean he's helpless to do anything about it besides pay for overpriced pills to further fuck up his hormone balance.

>I recently had his Phantasmagoria review going in the background
Why do people lie about this? What are you a fucking mechanic who fixes cars and listens to spoony "in the background". You watched the entire videos no one here autisticly puts this shit "in the background" because that implies you are busy.

You've never heard of podcasts?

The sad part about this is could've been living an easy life had he just kept makings videos on a regular basis and did that movie. No matters his shitty it would've been, he would've still had a good influx of cash on patreon

Calm down, retardo. I'd argue its the most common way of enjoying spoonys mastodont-like 1 hour rants, especially if you've already seen it.

Phantasmagoria isn't a podcast. Also what is he so busy doing that this needs to be on "in the background"?

Not him, but I usually listen to Youtube videos rather than watch them. I listen to them when I'm driving or when I'm at work or while I'm playing a game or while I'm on Sup Forums. In fact, I'm listening to one right now.

I mean, a good chunk of Youtube videos are just some guy talking. There's not a whole lot to actually see.

why would anyone rewatch that

He never made the movie?

There is no Spoony: The Motion Picture.

Maybe Im just a cold bastard, but I have zero sympathy for Noah. Fuck him. He has had over a YEAR to make anything at all and he chooses to spend all day shitposting on twitter, then complains when people stop paying him.

Good riddance, I cant wait to see Spoony as an alcoholic hobo. Maybe he can review final fantasy games on the street corner for spare change.

Hello Ryan Dodd from Portsmouth, still at it I see? What compels you to open up these threads over and over again between jerk off sessions to ponies and fantasizing about getting fucked in the ass by a transexual wrapped in a kekistani flag?
Threadly reminder that this obese brony trap-lover is the person opening up most Spoony threads in order to steal anonymous posts for his monetized youtube channel: deadhorseinterchange.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=228&start=110

Watch his twilight breaking dawn review.
youtube.com/watch?v=UU9J-V0Q93Q

Dude is a complete mess

forgot pic

>giving this much of a shit about some internet who doesn't do shit

Literally nobody but you cares, Noah.
I have no idea who that is, and feel no compulsion to find out.

He's committing suicide via Trump curse.

I was hoping he'd do a review of Alien Covenant when it came out.

>thread created to make fun of e-celebs for their weird shit
>LMAO who cares about an obese tranny lover kekistani NOAH
Hey Ryan nice to meet you my man
I'm expecting you to recite this post word for word on your monetized jewtube channel soon
And for soon I mean like immediately

>He has had over a YEAR to make anything at all and he chooses to spend all day shitposting on twitter
Again, it's really easy to say "he could just make a video" when you're not going through what he's going through and dealing with what he deals with.

>then complains when people stop paying him.
He hasn't done this, though. When people offered to donate to his patreon when he made the comments about losing his house, he told them "don't do that because I don't make content." He very fully understands why he isn't making money, he just isn't able to make videos any more because of physical and psychological issues.

>zero sympathy
I get this.

>I cant wait to see Spoony as an alcoholic hobo.
I doubt he'll ever be homeless. If he loses his house, either his brother or his parents will house him.

See

>Again, it's really easy to say "he could just make a video" when you're not going through what he's going through and dealing with what he deals with.

There are people in much worse off situations than him who do shitty awful jobs just to get by, you dont have sewage workers saying "I just dont feel up to it today boss"

Spoony is a spoiled brat.

and if he is so fucked up in the head that he cant make stuff anymore, he needs to shut down his patreon and channels because his fans deserve and an answer. He just wants to keep riding on their money while doing nothing.

How old is Spoony?

mid 30s, iirc.

looks 45 though.

The real hilarious part of Spoony's crashing and burning is that with a bare minimum of effort on his part he could've been very comfortable right now. But he can't be assed to even do that much. Mind boggling really.

Noah, people have been mocking your descent into shit for almost a decade.
I know you love to deflect criticism, but some faggot trying to bank on it doesn't change the schadenfreude people get from your failure.

>There are people in much worse off situations than him
That's always the case, though, isn't it? If you lost your leg right now, I could easily say "well, there are some people who lost both their legs." Saying that wouldn't mean you could suddenly walk with just the one leg, now would it?

>Implying Noah could unglue himself from Donald Trump's twitter long enough to post on Sup Forums

Spoony would never go to a site where he can't block or ban people or disable comments.

The problem with the analogy is that Spoony is like a person who lost his leg years ago.
Sure, it fucking sucks, but him whining about it years later when others learn to deal with it doesn't net you much sympathy.

What a faggot. I've lived off less than $500 a month before.

Fuck off for talking about my brother like that you insideout nigger
I got your home address Dodd and I can smell your potato nigger ancestry from Miles away
Get ready to be turned into swiss cheese by my unregistered ak47 you fucking nigger, you're no better than the spics I put into the ground every fucking day

DON'T. TELL. ME. HOW. TO. POST

>"hey, can you run upstairs and get my coat?"
>uh well i mean i only have one leg and can't really do that any more...
>"stop whining about your lost leg! that was like a year ago! get over it, crybaby!"

Yeah, same here, but I didn't have a house to worry about at the time.

>One legged people can't go up stairs
>people who lose legs don't go through therapy in order to minimize their mobility issues
I hope you're just giving a good analogy of Spoony being a little bitch

You missed where I said "run."

A person with one leg is going to have mobility issues just like Spoony has issues that prevent him from making videos.

And as far as "whining" and "being a little bitch" goes, the only ones I see doing that are the people crying about how he doesn't make videos any more like you. Maybe you should get over it.

>>uh well i mean i only have one leg and can't really do that any more...

Then why the fuck are you still begging money as a professional coat runner?

He doesn't, though. He told people on twitter not to donate to his patreon when they offered to because he doesn't produce content any more.

You're making up things to be upset over. Why?

everyone on the internet nowadays is a keyboard warrior fighting for some righteous cause, so they need to paint their meme men as evil to feel justified
I like to laugh at spoony because he's fucked up and funny but I don't pretend to do it out of a sense of justice

DON'T
TELL
ME
HOW
TO
PLAY

Spoony isn't evil, but he was a jerk to his fans since even the beginning. He sort of did have this coming to him.

He should shut his patreon down and not accept any more of the funds then

he is only halfway refusing money to look like a good person

Spoony is a weasel

Make more Counter monkey.