Post embarrassments in your country's history

Post embarrassments in your country's history.

Other urls found in this thread:

nti.org/gsn/article/india-completes-chemical-weapons-disposal-iraq-declares-stockpile/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#2009_Declaration
research.hks.harvard.edu/publications/workingpapers/citation.aspx?PubId=8956&type=WPN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

should've just glassed Havana

>an invasion where we had a ratio of nearly 1:200 and occupied an entire country in less than a month is a an embarrassment
People like you make me laugh

meh, still not as bad as pic related

mutts cant compete with the CUBAN BULL

your birth

you are

>my imperialist ass is on FIRE

>bay of pigs
>imperialism
What?

you got bodied mi chico

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

people like you make me scream
cheney and powell and rumsfeld literally funneled trillions of dollars into the hands of haliburton and the rest of their friends
the entire invasion was a political and military failure in the long term
why the fuck do you cuckservatives insist that W did nothing wrong??

Not the flag I'd have expected that from

how was it a military failure if we eventually found the WMD but the world stopped caring by then since their media lost interest. point is saddam hussein did have WMD and we proved that.

>(
Mexico harbored Castro

we've lost thousands of our best soldiers and hundreds of billions of dollars of equipment and we've gained nothing
Baghdad is a Tehran puppet, Kurdistan is all rubble, and Sunni warlords still control the desert
that's not even bringing up the leaked cables and abu ghraib and blackwater and all the rest
W ought to hang

are you referring to this?
nti.org/gsn/article/india-completes-chemical-weapons-disposal-iraq-declares-stockpile/

or this?
>On October 2014, the New York Times reported that the total number of munitions discovered since 2003 had climbed to 4,990, and that U.S. servicemen had been exposed and injured during the disposal and destruction process.[119][120] US soldiers reporting exposure to mustard gas and sarin allege they were required to keep their exposure secret, sometimes declined admission to hospital and evacuation home despite the request of their commanders. "We were absolutely told not to talk about it" by a colonel, a former sergeant said.[120] "All [munitions] had been manufactured before 1991, participants said. Filthy, rusty or corroded, a large fraction of them could not be readily identified as chemical weapons at all. Some were empty, though many of them still contained potent mustard agent or residual sarin. Most could not have been used as designed, and when they ruptured dispersed the chemical agents over a limited area."[120]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#2009_Declaration

Get off Sup Forums you boomer faggot

Only about 7,000 Americans have died in the 17 years since the War on terror began.
And you seem to imply that a few billion dollars is anything to the USA?
We've probably spent more on nuclear weapon disarmament, and maintenance in the past 17 years, than all of the wars combined.

you guessed right. but why are being rude, young man? my grandson showed me this forum and i don't like it too much

Why do you back the Saudi fuckwits anyway? They're clearly incompetent as fuck.

HUNDREDS of billions at the veyr least, and yes it is you goddamn conservative faggot
every single dollar spent on those useless wars was wasted or stolen by the deep state CIA niggers
that money could have been spent to fix the failing bridges, the rotting dams, the broken highways, everything about this godforsaken country that's literally crumbling around us
instead it went to haliburton

CIA niggers are in league with them, their sweet, sweet oil reserves are too great a geopolitical tool

rude

You idiot, Mexico has traditionally been Cuba's friend, this is the one time it betrayed them, and the most painful thing is this was on behalf of the US

>Best military in the world, spends several trillion dollars and can't defeat a bunch of sandniggers
>Train and arm a bunch of sandniggers who instantly dropped their weapons and ran away
Yeah, it's pretty fucking embarrassing.

Couldn't you just back a more competent group to just take the oil?

>brazil
>becomes independent in 1822
>is a shithole
>by 1880 we are regarded as a rising power
>industrialize by the 40's
>regarded as a rising power
>still a shithole
>by the 2000's we are regarded as a rising superpower
>2018
>still a shithole

>muh cia deep state
Fuck off schizo

Even if you go with the most liberal estimate of the total cost of the war on terrror is 5.1 trillion, this includes all help for allies, all veterens benefits, and every other tiny purchase at state, local, and federal levels.

This number is only a fraction of the budgets of these groups.

As for the fraction of the overall GDP of the US over the past 17 years.. it's only about .020%

UN would be a cunt if we did that.

>Only
Fucking sociopath.
>And you seem to imply that a few billion dollars is anything to the USA?
7 trillion dollars was spent on the War on Terror. Flint, Michigan doesn't have clean water.

>brazil
>becomes independent in 1822
>is a shithole
>so is argentina
>by 1880 we are regarded as a rising power
>industrialize by the 40's
>regarded as a rising power
>still a shithole
>argentina is one of the best in the world
>by the 2000's we are regarded as a rising superpower
>2018
>still a shithole
>so is argentina
moral of the story, why bother

>7 trillion dollars

>deep state

>UN would be a cunt if we did that.
pfft we all know that the UN is spineless nowadays

>fucking sociopath
It's not being sociopathic
I'm not saying that i'm glad they died. They're Americans. I wish they hadn't.
But at the end of the day 7,000 dead soldiers is not even a drop in the bucket compared to a military of nearly 2 million.

>7 trillion
Hurr look at me, I can pull numbers out of me ass. The Pentagon announced the total as 1.8 trillion. Even by the most liberal "experts" that number can ONLY be increased by 4 trillion. Not fucking 6.

Also do you honestly believe that that money would've gone to some random city in the middle of a fly-over state if it wasn't for the war? If so you're retarded.
The city I live near has a major sewer problem, but it's not the federal government who is in charge of the city infrastructure.
Hell, it's not even the state governments job.
The only thing the Federal government can do is to give them money, but if they're not competent then that won't do shit.

Are you forgetting Crimea?

Even if it was the USA. If we outright annexed a country they'd chimp out.
Even in the 80s, when we invaded Grenada for shits and gigs, they denounced us.

research.hks.harvard.edu/publications/workingpapers/citation.aspx?PubId=8956&type=WPN
4-6 trillion. It's bound to rise because there's no end in sight. Doesn't help that we're drastically putting more into our military budget and practically occupying Afghanistan.

>If we outright annexed a country they'd chimp out.
No no, I'm not saying annex them ya goof, I mean fund a 'rebel group' to have a 'revolution' if you catch my drift.

we know that it wouldn't have, because conservative assholes like you insist on spending tax dollars on unconstitutional CIA black ops
fact of the matter is that Iraq was a total wash -- trillions spent, nothing gained
of course, the right people got rich, which was the real point all along

you're an idiot

>literally crumbling around us

Yeah according to the civil engineering associations.

In other news .....

9/10 auto-mechanics agree that your perfectly functional automobile needs $3000 worth of work done.

don't bother countryman, the boomer isn't capable of believing anything that isn't delivered by a slick Newscorp anchor

Not an argument. But neither is this:

Kill yourself Sup Forumstard

:)

Higher K/D ratio. Like I give a fuck.
Pic related on the other hand

Based wop.

I-I'd rather not, user...

Hippie commie niggers get off my board and out of my country

>put down both on service ticket lower ball joints have very minor play
>they don’t need to be change now but will get worse quickly and they should start thinking about saving up at least
>hour later in break room
>hear the service writer talking to the person in the phone
>”your ball joints are about to fall out. This is serious and needs to be changed immediately. now with the estimate that’ll be a $1,200 job

Getting the fuck out of here as soon as I can. Ain’t going to jail for this shit

Why the fuck is Sup Forums now filled with retarded boomer dipshits?

Get shot faggot, GWB is a war criminal and every soldier died for nothing