Voltron

>Galra Thread
Hello Earthlings.
How does it feel knowing you're about to be conquered by the superior Galra Empire?

We're gonna build a giant space wall and make the Galra Empire pay for it.

So give us the lowdown on these Alteans. We might be upjumped monkeys, but we can smell a scam when one's around and they seem kind of shady. They got skeletons in the closet or what?

Take this shitty General to .

Feels pretty good. I can't say we don't deserve it.

Maybe once I'm a prisoner, some Galra with low standards will slide me the tubesteak.

I've never personally met an Altean (besides the one that beat me up), but they got this holier-than-thou attitude going on. They want to 'help everyone' and save the day, no matter the cost.

Essentially, Alteans are just like the Galra; we both want to rule the universe. Alteans have fooled themselves into thinking it's for a worthy cause. You think Voltron was just for show? It's the greatest weapon in the Galaxy, and it wasn't the Galrans who made it.

Galrans aren't bad. Galrans are honest.

How bad were you bullied for getting beat up? Did you get put on latrine duty?

>making the OP Galra RP shit

Please, you'll bring the mods down on us. I actually want these threads to stay but...not like this

Did the Alteans make it? They seem pretty clueless about how they work. For fuck's sake, they're letting a little Earth girl mod them.

Changing the thread to would you fuck a clone of yourself edition.

None. Had to spend some time getting fixed up, which was deemed punishment enough.

'They' are a pompous half-wit and barely grown princess. Alteans did make it, but those Alteans were smarter than the ones now.

why can't we just have a normal thread?

Just post some ship shit, and we'll all start fighting like retards. Voila, normal shitty thread.

what is a normal thread for us?

Shiroposting.

It'd be a riot if Voltron was actually made by someone else, and the Alteans stole it for the 'greater good' because they were more 'responsible', but they've spent all that time barely managing to keep the lions functioning because they honestly have no idea how they were built or what their original purpose was.

What happens if Shiro accidentally squishes a Keith?

gotta love the mice

Shiro would.

Gotta force the mice to perform an erotic burlesque to sate the audience's lustfulness.

At least we're getting the next issue of the LD comic next week in terms of content. They got most of the exposition crap out of the way so hopefully it'll be more interesting. Supposed to be about Hunk and it's post-Balmera so he's already had his character development.

If I were a tiny Keith, I would gladly let myself be smothered to death by Shiro's titties

Its just one fag.

Post Shallura

>smothered by Shiro's fat titties

Best way to die.

>smothered by his titties
>not under his ass

I want Shiro to sit on my face

Sauce?

It's from Geckostuffs's twitter

Boobs > ass

>Yuutayo and ChishioNRNR are both dudes IRL
>Yuutayo is a bifag and even has a gf
Interesting.

>insults the nice Galra user
>demands Shallura

Stop giving that ship a bad name.

They're probably trans men, which doesn't count.

It's fine as long as Sendak takes me as slave only to neglect me once Shiro returns causing me to become jealous and defiant to get his attention. I want Sendak to bully me and make me cry a little

To be expected from Shirofag cancer. They'd piss on their mothers if they thought Shiro would want them to.

>not wanting to bully Sendak and make him cry a little.

Weak. Though I'd much rather show him the joys of a loving relationship, built on trust and sex with multiple mutual orgasms.

Nah Yuutayo's posted selfies he's a twinky hafu and Chishio's done recordings and has a manly voice. It's not like they'd be the only literal homos doing art for this show, there's at least two gay Japanese dudes plus Chocotaur.

Fuck off.

Careful, you'll trigger him and we'll never hear the end of his panic attack..

Someone talked about storytiming the comics for the old Voltron with Lotor in them.

I really hope Lotor is a separate character and not Keith. We need a some ham in our serious villain line up.

how did this series become a fujo thing

>Galra RPer is a Sheith fag
Like clockwork

Cute boys, obviously.

Am not

That or Keith and Lotor are split personalities and he goes full 180 in Lotor mode.
>tfw Tim Curry can't do voice acting anymore because of his stroke

>implying Galra guard likes anything involving Allura at all, except for maybe a payback fantasy where he shoves her into a wall

Besides, this is the best Allura ship anyway.

How in the fuck did you reach that conclusion?

Rover is Pidge's son

>says this while posting hideous tumblr art

>this shit again

Petition to have every Lancefag shot on sight.

Sausagefest cast but I expect that to change over time. Maybe Romelle and Bandor will show up as full time members of the party and Romelle can take over at the castle as a distant member of the royal family if Allura ends up having to pilot.

Ok, I downloaded a couple of Voltrom comics from 1895. Anyone object some storytiming?

>being this mad about where art comes from

Now now, we don't need more thread infighting. Starting wars between characterfags is exactly what the shitposter wants.

Not sure if should post ALL pages...

They're obviously referring to the typical tumblr style. The artist gave Keith a huge tumblr nose.

Go ahead user, I've actually grown to like the old stuff in its own way. Though Force is unforgivable garbage.

Lotor!

Holy shit, the nostalgia. Keep going!

Dat cat

Please post it, user, it'll save the thread from being complete shit for a while.

Did you just draw that right now? It's really cute.

Would you a retro Keith?

Sure have!

No, I don't draw that. Just sharing other people are on Sup Forums.

*other people art

Damn he looks like he came straight from Gatchaman.

>that creepy bug eye in the "I must" panel

Looks like Keith has graves disease.

>COD delivery

Talk about your extinct species of delivery.

Is that Pidge?

What's wrong with Hunk here!?

Those retro comics had way too much ads...

Yup
Looking even more like a gonk troll than normal.

>Pidge is a shota
>dresses femininely

Pidge best boy.

what the fuck is even going on with Hunk's face?
messy food or coloring error?

Please let there be a sea monkeys ad.

Would you a retro Lance?

>(11.95 for Canada)

I see mailing anything to Canada was just as fascist then as it is after 9/11.

Is Keith a traitor?

Lotor is kinda cute on first panel.

>Lance being the one defending Keith

Pottery