Schwarzenegger is 70 today

schwarzenegger is 70 today.

say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlZju_ciIOM
youtube.com/watch?v=TMUZect_pgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He used to be the best body builder.

Fatbike in California... for what purpose?

He probably thought the big tires were cool

Big Tires for Big Guy.

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

He was amazing til End of Days. Went downhill since.

thanks for all the fun memories...

hauser.

Why would you want a small bike ? Are you a small person ?

Happy birthday Arnold

the gote

Is anyone more based than Arnie?

He's not a pedophile like Jason.

he was the original big guy, and the one who did it better

youtube.com/watch?v=LlZju_ciIOM

holy shit, savage

Who let the intern near Arnies account?

>Arnie will never give you a stern talking to

Why live?

Nice tits, negger!

He still has a lot of charisma.

SEE YOU AT THE PARTY RICHTER!

>Junior
>Eraser
>The Sixth Day
>Amazing

Nah

Go fuck yourself.

Made me laugh and inspired me many times.

for the beaches ofc

He used to be cool. Now he's just washed up and pathetic.

He was Conan and Commando, and I fucking love those movies. Thanks you based Ahnold

Big wheels for a big guy

What a blowout

super cool guy

conan the barbarian is amazing

He's a real shit actor. I mean epicly terrible.

But somehow he has an ENORMOUS amount of stage presense and charisma that makes up for it. And I'm not just saying that because he was an enormous body builder, at one time ranked Mr Universe. There's just something about him that radiates badass...

Though there are inferior knockoffs like the Rock or Vin Diesel. There will never be another Schwarzenegger.

He knows what's best in life.

i'm 20.

He's a big european body builder with a funny accent that plays badasses and that's all he ever needed to be in movies.

He's one of the only celebrities that I'll be legit sad about when he dies.

>Why would you want a small bike ?

Those tires are made for cycling on snow, swamps and shieet. Those are pretty annoying on road or hard surface.

>for the beaches ofc

That makes sense.

kek

>Who let the intern near Arnies account?

Arnie has been promoting Special Olympics like from late 70's. When he was famous only in bodybuilding circles, not really a celebrity.

>He's a big european body builder with a funny accent that plays badasses and that's all he ever needed to be in movies.

He learned quite a bit of acting as badass, enough to do decent comedy, he just was unable to get rid of accent. He is charismatic enough make decent writers, producers and directors to write movies exclusively for him to be badass in.

>He's one of the only celebrities that I'll be legit sad about when he dies.

I fully agree on this with (you).

>he just was unable to get rid of accent.
Actually, after living in the US for years, he did start to lose it. But it had become his trademark, so he's worked with voice coaches over the years to keep the accent going because that's the voice that people expect to hear from him.

>he is the perfect immigrant =)

> now say "YEAAAAAUUAAAARGHHHHHHHAAGHHHHH"

>more flem!

You can imagine your ideal version of yourself or future self giving you a similar stern talking-to.

future self is deeeeaaaad!

/slap

Satanic trips confirm suicide.
Hang yourself, don't disappoint.

>tfw he doesn't have that much time left
I hope we will get the legend of conan before he dies

I have a soft spot for End of Days. Arnold puts in a decent performance, but I what I really like is Gabriel Byrne chewing the scenery.

I would leave the internet after that. Jesus christ.

Arnie would have a field day on here

do we have any news about that whatsoever?

>Read it in his voice

youtube.com/watch?v=TMUZect_pgY

Conan is top three best movies ever made probably in no small part because of him.

Holy shit just from that post you can see arnold has been trough a lot and has had to put up with jealous people lesser than him for a long time.

Admit it, if he dropped the sjw stuff he would be really cool still. And no matter what he does he will always have his legacy and experience.

man why do modern bodybuilders lack these aesthetics?

Defending a bunch of special needs people doesn't make someone an SJW.

Imagine being the short guy and hanging around with biggest celebrities on planet while you are a total normie.

imagine trying to be him growing up today with all this HAES bullshit

Well to be fair when he was in his 20's hippies were all the rage. But he pioneered the eighties, his ideal world.

Someone turn this into a copypasta but instead it's directed to Sup Forums.

kek

Arnie deserves all the praise he gets.

Hitler was right.

wrong

>tfw Arnie will never delete you so hard that no one will ever remember you

Fuck you, asshole!

Fuck you, asshole!

>If you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.
K I N O

>can't act
>still my favorite actor

how does he do it bros

Too much steroids and new champion having to be bigger than previous champion has led to unnatural level of muscle mass. That kinda kills aesthetics. They didn't use anywhere near the same amount of steroids as top level bodybuilders do today.

>Imagine being the short guy and hanging around with biggest celebrities on planet while you are a total normie.

The third guy is one of the most successful bodybuilders of 70's and one of Arnies closest friends. He won Mr.Olympia in 1976 and 1980, both times after Arnie retired from competitive bodybuilding. Not exactly a normie, just 5'4" manlet. Arnie is big guy and leaning back. Stallone is average height guy with borderline platform shoes.

This guy couldn't have possibly been a fan of Arnold as a child. Even if I had the same opinion, I would never risk having Arnold humiliate me so severely.

>character level 20 and character level 10

Sir, you defined the 80's for me, the decade that shaped me and my life.

kek

>if you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you

It was most likely shared by someone else and the guy commented on it, not being aware that Arnie would tear him open a new asshole

men of his calibre are born maybe once every 200 years

Remember when he disavowed Trump after the tape came out despite even worse shit being said about him when he first ran for governor? That is when I lost complete respect for the man. He is nothing but a shill.

Holy shit.

I watched Pumping Iron last week, and jacked off multiple times to your body and form. No homo.

When?

Well there was hitler.

It was just one instagram post that probably some millenial intern of his posted. After trump won he said we should accept him as our president, not "#RESIST!!!12"

growth hormone + insulin + heroic doses of steroids

He's never done a bad movie.