Alex Jones went full nazi and no one talks about it??

1:14:"They just said: 'get rid of the white peole' that's their agenda folks"
WTF!!!???????????????
youtube.com/watch?v=cC4cl202Ysk

The guy just went from blue bill to Fucking Sieg Heil !!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaV_fOzo9XU
youtube.com/watch?v=vkET3ij3iT4
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4
youtube.com/watch?v=9wty1ASCJU8
youtube.com/watch?v=tMfcm6SQKqo
youtube.com/watch?v=KegE285GQuc
youtube.com/watch?v=P4ccXmJKtL4
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/20/brexit-crash-pound-living-standards-george-soros
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3 hours long

how about no

or a tl;dw

wtf
first he beats up the Turks now this

>Soros is evil
STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!

>Look for the symbol above communism

i'm saying it's fucking long dumbass

>I told you 6 years ago that alex jones is a secret nazi

I was right again.

no hes for real equality hence the objection to the anti-white agenda

>no hes for real equality
He is going to support Duke for senate. Wait and watch

He disagreed with Duke and they didn't seem to care for each other that much.

in front of the camera
Alex jones is going to support him and full deportation of jews soon

>calling out the jew
Oh boy, swastikas in 30 minutes.

He finally named The Jew. Is he still married to that Jewess?

>married a Jew
>has yid kids
>dupports Israel

How can you guys listen/watch this cringefest? Holy fuck how do you do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=xaV_fOzo9XU

He is doing little by little. First he is holocausting the blacks, then the jews and after that he will run for the USA Nazi Party.

>dupports Israel
what's wrong with having a containment country for jews?

Never. He routinely beings up Hitler's name in a negative light. "I mean thats what Hitler and the Nazis did!!!"

Completely by controlled by the (((globalists))) he pretends to speak out against.

Jones is even exposing Soro's marijuana fields in South America
youtube.com/watch?v=vkET3ij3iT4

I think that he is the true son of Adolf Hitler

That is because hitler was a tool of the jews. Look at everything bad at the world. If wasn't for hitler anti-white war wouldn't happen. Pro-degeneracy wouldn't happen.

>The guy just went from blue bill to Fucking Sieg Heil

Alex Jones was NEVER blue-pilled, faggit!

Really, you think he talks negatively about Hitler because he was a tool of the Jews? He doesn't even recognise the Jewish role in the new world order. There's a reason he deleted his debate with David Duke from his channel.

>Completely by controlled by the (((globalists))) he pretends to speak out against.
Yep.
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4

I agree that Alex Jones is not jew wise but he is becoming a full nazi without realizing it.

Alex was aesthetic as fuck.

>that hair
>that facial expression exuding gravitas
>those muscles

(No homo)

he called Soros the Enemy #1

I mean he is exposing the jews
youtube.com/watch?v=9wty1ASCJU8

Wods Alex Jones use:
Globalists = jews
Soros = jews in general
Banking cartel = Jewish families
Anti-Human agenda = anti-white

Except that he'll never turn against the Jews.

He is just following the trends. He can't say crap like "George Soros is a Nazi" . "Arabs control Hollywood" or "Israel had nothing to do with 911" anymore so he is changing the narrative to stay relevant and sell more water filters and boner pills

Also I haven't listened to him in years is that coal burning whore still working for him?

youtube.com/watch?v=tMfcm6SQKqo

because he will lose his channel and end up in jail if he does that

Holy shit he named George Soros! Cause no one has ever done that before. And yeah he has all these code words for what we perceive as the Jews but the bottom line he flat-out denies the Jewish domination of the NWO

Exactly. So he must bow to his masters and exonerate them.

>the bottom line he flat-out denies the Jewish domination of the NWO

Well if he calls that jews are behind NWO he will have to explain that many people in UN and in globalism are not jews.

Rule #1 - if you want to expose the jews don't name the jews directly (if you do in public). In private in you and must name the jew.

Believe it or not, almost no one in our world knows about Soros and jews.
Go to a college campus and pretend you are a teacher or something and ask anyone from 18-45 about soros
1 out of 200 people might know about him and that's it.

Well thats their own fault for being ignorant. He is all over the media.

youtube.com/watch?v=KegE285GQuc

youtube.com/watch?v=P4ccXmJKtL4

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/20/brexit-crash-pound-living-standards-george-soros

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

man how could he not be on the ultimate redpill (injectable testosterone) and stop being a fatass

He does say that many aren't Jews - that's basically his argument. But he overtly denies any sort of Jewish dominance or conspiracy and brands people who think like David Duke as white supremacists.

>"They just said: 'get rid of the white peole' that's their agenda folks
Since when noticing double standards regarding racial issues and obvious bias against whites makes you a nazi? Stop this retarded leftist meme.

Yes.. Jones boy is going from strange conservativism to full blown nazism.
Not sure I can call that an advancement but he's definitely going places.

> The guy just went from blue bill
Or is it you, who is bluepilled faggot on the east-european topics, because you think it will benefit you somehow (like cement your "we wuz kings" tier bullshit history)?

It`s actually worth it, unlike molenjew and other long-speaking bla-bla-sophers.

Look if we want to live in a right wing society we need people like Jones.
Exposing a kike is always good.

Alex Jones even retweeted this image not long ago

I listen to it after having some Brain Force and Super male Vitality while I drink some filtered water

>the shills in this thread

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

you know why everything is made in China and there is basically no real industry left in USA, Russia, Spain, Japan, etc?

Someone convinced all of you that losing jobs was for your own good.
If they convinced you that be a jobless is a great thing they can convince you anything.

Even if the stuff he sells doesn't work the pharmaceutical industry is making billions of dollars anyway.

What are you talking about? Accusing someone of wanting to get rid of white people doesn't make you a Nazi. To be a Nazi you must say that whites are inherently superior and that you want to get rid of Jews.

>It`s actually worth it, unlike molenjew and other long-speaking bla-bla-sophers.

Fuck you I actually like Molyneux.