THE FLASH

Season 3 episode guide so far.

1. Flashpoint (October 4, 2016)
>Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) is leading a happy life with his parents in the alternative timeline he has created by preventing Eobard Thawne (Matt Letscher) from murdering his mother. However, when the true consequences of the Flashpoint timeline are revealed, Barry will be forced to face the repercussions of his actions.

2. Title Unknown (October 11, 2016)
>Faced with a difficult choice, Barry seeks his loved ones for advice, while the nefarious Doctor Alchemy makes his presence known.

3. Title Unknown (October 18, 2016)
>Barry attempts to help Frankie Kane (Joey King), a metahuman with electromagnetic powers who has developed a malevolent split personality to seek revenge on those who wronged her.

4. Title Unknown (October 25, 2016)
>Barry faces a pair of meta-human criminals, Mirror Master (Grey Damon) and The Top (Ashley Rickards), who aspire to take control of Central City, which also puts them in conflict with Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller).

>Barry faces a pair of meta-human criminals, Mirror Master (Grey Damon) and The Top (Ashley Rickards), who aspire to take control of Central City, which also puts them in conflict with Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller).
I'M CUMMING

OH SHIT ITS HAPPENINNGGGGGGGGGG

PROTIP: One of those "loved ones" is Felicity.

Finally! We haven't gotten any Rogue-centric episodes since the Season 2 midseason finale. Apparently Season 3 episode 4 is going to be the fiftieth episode of the whole series. It's fitting that it's a Rogues-centric episode and the introduction of Mirror Master and Top.

Well they're not holding back with Dr. Alchemy then.

I thought he'd come into the picture after Savitar and the flashpoint arc is over and they'd save Alchemy for nearer finale or something. I hope he's not dragged out like Zoom was -_-

Savitar is not part of the Flashpoint storyline either, they confirmed Todd Lasance is playing another speedster who's probably just a one-episode nemesis to Wally.

They're apparently being pretty faithful to Savitar as an immortal speedster cult leader who worships the Speed Force and can do all sorts of cool tricks Barry still hasn't learned. Also the producers said that although Doctor Alchemy and him aren't working together, their plans have a somewhat similar goal.

I didn't know that. All I've seen from news outlets is that the Lasance speedster was apparently Savitar, but that could just be journalists making assumptions as usual.

I was gonna say, the speedster in the trailer looks a lot more like Daniel West, the nu52 Reverse-Flash, which would explain why the Joe is so depressed, a family fallout?

I hope they're gonna stay true to Savitar, if they're doing him, he's gotta have the castle, the ninjas and the god like look.

New characters.

JULIAN DORN (Tom Felton)

>Barry Allen's slightly older, slightly geekier contemporary at the Central City Police Department. A brilliant crime scene investigator, Dorn is as smart as he is intuitive, and as such, he doesn’t buy Barry’s nice guy routine and sets out to learn what he’s hiding — all while concealing some secrets of his own.

CARLA TANHAUSER (Susan Walters)

>A world-class biomedical engineer and CEO of a major research company, and the estranged mother of Caitlin Snow, who regards her mother as cold and withholding, and is deeply rattled by her return.

FRANCES "FRANKIE" KANE / MAGENTA (Joey King)

>A bright and kind young woman, Frankie has been kicked around from foster home to foster home since an early age, and is now trapped with an abusive foster father and his neglectful, submissive wife. Sick and tired of being hurt, Frankie begins experiencing blackouts, during which time she becomes her alter-ego, a meta-human with electromagnetic abilities and a relentless desire for revenge.

Malfoy?

SAM SCUDDER / MIRROR MASTER (Grey Damon)

>A master thief with supermodel good looks and an ego the size of the Grand Canyon, Scudder is one of the most charming criminals someone will ever meet. The only thing he loves more than money is himself, and after his sudden, mysterious disappearance three years ago, Scudder has returned in search of fortune and revenge. Upon discovering he now has the power to travel through any reflective surface, he embarks on a massive crime spree to prove himself the greatest thief that Central City has ever seen.

ROSALIND "ROSA" DILLON / THE TOP (Ashley Rickards)

>A wild-eyed whirlwind of a woman, Rose is a vexing, unpredictable, mentally unstable criminal with a history of violence and a nasty habit of turning people’s worlds upside down. The longtime lover of Sam Scudder, Rosa is thrilled by his return and a new opportunity to wreak havoc in Central City.

Is Cisco going to name her with a sexual innuendo?

Pretty predictable and doesn't sound exciting at all, I guess people are easily impressed

>Barry attempts to help Frankie Kane (Joey King), a metahuman with electromagnetic powers who has developed a malevolent split personality to seek revenge on those who wronged her.
Ah so it wasn't Rose and Thorn.

>supermodel good looks
I mean yeah, Scudder was supposed to be pretty handsome but everyone knows that's just codename for no mask.

>Joey
For a second I thought they made Magenta into a dude.

Mirror Master's mask is pretty impractical for live-action, though.

>Episode 8 is a multi-series crossover with Supergirl, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow

>Episode 14 is a musical crossover with Supergirl

>There'll be a two-parter Gorilla City episode in 2017

>Black Flash is showing up again

I'm pretty hyped, senpai.

>

Will season 3 be a return to form for the Flash?

>Scudder and Dillon are a couple
Threesome with Glider when?

>LOOKS LIKE THE GENDER ROLLS ARE MIRRORED, SAM
>THIS TIME YOU'RE THE BOTTOM
>AND I'M THE TOP

Doesn't matter, people will eat it up like they did season 2.

When does Flashpoint end?

Can you tell me where to find confirmation that Lasance is someone else? Because I assumed it was another speedster for a variety of reasons, but everyone and their brother thinks he's Savitar.

Even Sup Forums got pretty goddamn salty with those last 5-6 S2 episodes.

I wasn't expecting Cold back on Flash (this soon). I don't know. Everything about episode four sounds like what I loved best about Season 1. The simple episodes. Not the ones that try to go too "out there" and mostly not work. I just want the Rogues to fully form.

Fuck you Malfoy!

When Doc Manhattan fixes everything.

those fucking Gryffindor!

Mayne he will by a cheap Speed Demon or something like that who will appear for a couple episode during Flashpoint

I guess she's known to be quite vexing.

I want them to follow his color scheme for the costume but we're probably going to get boring black again.

Wait, Felton's acting again?!

I doubt he actually bought that though. But still props for him forgetting an actual Silver Age Comic to pose with.

He never really stopped.

Why wouldn't he buy it if he's already in the shop holding it? It's not expensive haha

*not expensive to a tv actor at least

MIRROR MASTER CONFIRMED
TOP CONFIRMED

FUCKING $$$$$$$$ROUGES MOTHERGODDAMNFUCKINGCONFIRMED

Too bad Heatwave isn't coming back.

I wasn't quite caught up.

Now I feel like I am :(