ITT: secrets Sup Forums would hate your for

I'm an ecoanarchist who wants to help create an intentional community with like minded mutualists in order to practice Permaculture and agroecology.

I'm a communist and have participated in antifascist demonstrations. I'm involved with local groups that advocate for police reform (I would prefer abolition of the police and the racist prison-industrial complex but you have to start small), housing justice for the poor and homeless, and undocumented immigrants (my family used to be undocumented so I have a personal interest in this beyond just being a leftist).

I'm unironically a sex positive feminist

gr8 b8 m8s

I wasn't baiting

I hate Hispanics. Sometimes myself included.

Bitch, how the fuck is that controversial, self-hating coons are a dime a dozen

kys

America is my favorite place in the world and every other place is probably trash

you got btfo desu

self-hate is the matter of mexico. an actually revolutionary thing to do would be loving your people.

I hate weebs and the way they worship Japan. Most of them are fat lefty americans, they praise Japan for their homogeneity and their racist/homophobic bullshit, so I'm planning on moving out to Japan, have an homosexual daughter/son and in the future be some kind of activist. Change Japan from within to destroy their safe haven.

>Most of them are fat lefty americans, they praise Japan for their homogeneity and their racist/homophobic bullshit

>Most of them are fat lefty americans, they praise Japan for their homogeneity and their racist/homophobic bullshit
Why would lefties praise racism and homophobia?

By bad, righties

I feel like you're a retarded version of me and I hate you for it

kys

>illegal
>no longer illegal
wut, I thought illegals couldn't become legal ever and that they would always be 4th class trash in this country
this has to be b8

are you mexican?
I only ask out of curiosity since I met some dreamer fags that were chinks or spics at the uni last month

I'm an alien hybrid, but who cares?

I'm a citizen by birth.

My father came over in the mid 80s. My mom and sister came over in the early 90s. My uncle came to the US around a decade before my dad and was given amnesty by the Reagan administration and became a citizen in the late 80s. He sponsored my father as his immediate sibling and my dad became a legal resident in the early 2000s. After my dad became a resident, he was able to sponsor my mother and sibling who also became residents as his spouse and child. My mom and sister became citizens within the last 5 years.

If my uncle didn't get amnesty in 1982, my family would probably have no papers 30 years later because they would have zero close relatives to sponsor them.

I'm not Mexican.

I'm tall and good looking and get female attention to the point where it is annoying

I mean if my uncle wouldn't have been in the country before 1982, he wouldn't have gotten amnesty. My family was very fortunate because of this. I know people who have been in this country even longer than my dad have and do not have papers because the timing wasn't right.

Disgusting.

I'm a normalfag despite being on the autism spectrum. Life really is easy if people consider you attractive.

The milfs are the worst.

i hate Sup Forums but i have no better place to go.
i also hate /brit/

I am not American.

So you want to sit in the woods and smoke weed?

I unironically want hispanics to replace whites as the majority of america. I don't think this will make america a better place and I don't care. Asians are welcome too but no blacks and no non-med europeans please.

What are you?

Basically yes
But too big of a pussy so I have to work to pay for property and can't plant illegal shit

Drunk fat young girls are the worst imo. With older women you get that feeling like they understand you probably aren't interested. Drunk young fat girls are aggressive and annoying

>participated in antifascist demonstrations
Why? Your ideology is closer to fascism than it is to present neoliberal capitalism. You should direct your efforts elsewhere, or reevaluate your views. Your latter views seem at odds with communism and one-another too.

Stalinism isn't the only communist tendency you know

god damn it, i'm on nofap. this board was supposed to be sfw

I'm an unironic Marxist-Leninist (Stalinist).

Yikes

Would bet money you are 20 years or younger

I dated a guy I met through old /ausnz/ threads a few years then left him for a rich normie I met at uni

I, for one, welcome our new fellow citizens of a diverse ethnic background

So you just turned 16

fag

I'm an asexual romantic who gets more pleasure from drawing a partner's bath water than penetration.

Racemixing in the US and other diverse countries is something that should be ultimately treated as something positive since it would create a homogenous ethnic background and as a result an ethnic identity while releasing racial tensions and minimizing race based gang violence.

How did you get a picture of my girlfriend? I'm not even joking, it's an old picture but it's her 100%. I uploaded it here fucking once and it's already being used by others. I hate you people.

Manwhore

>How did you get this picture
>I uploaded it here once
don't worry dutchman, i know this feel, polish flag posters are constantly stealing my memes

but you have the transitory process in which the formerly dominant ethnicities slowly vanish
this in turn causes MORE racial violence

I quietly support gun ownership, concealed carry and the implementation of the castle doctrine in my own country as well as elsewhere in the world. My goal is to see the heritage of the abrahamic religions, classical studies, European philosophy and industrialism destroyed, and a new society based on honor killing, tribal identity and pagan blood sacrifice to rise.

so, you're talking about mexico, brazil, or perhaps southern italy?

i think koreans are unironically superior to the japanese

I don't quite think you got it

no, more killing and less Catholicism than in either of those. Though Mexico's culture of mutilating the dead for purposes of psychological warfare is very appealing (in part also because respect for the dead is one of our culture's main taboos).

I have absolutely no idea what your philosophy is, and find this both frightening and very sexually attractive

This is such a retarded opinion to have

what is the better way to solve the problems of racial disharmony + transgenerational ethnic violence?

I'm afro-latino.

+ I frequently have casual sex with white and asian women.

Don't know, but racial mixing doesn't eliminate racism. Just look at a Latin America, or the way a lot of mixed people behave online, or the issue of colorism among non-White communities.

I’m a radfem and communist. Also, a third worlder immigrant in Finland

how much racism do you encounter in mexico? in the US they try to fight it with propaganda and various laws but none of it works

excellent bait

i think most of you are unironically retarded, being young or old, the amount of stupid shit you are posting and believing makes me think maybe a sterilization program wouldnt hurt

stop taking Sup Forums so seriously you sad fuck

ow the edge

So, you're an anarchist

I treat women with respect.

I do like america and will probably move there some day

t. butthurt retard

unironically consider suicide

good post

I'm white and I've never ejaculated inside a non-Korean woman.

I love North Korea.

Literally nothing wrong with this

CHI

>mutilating the dead

They do it when they are still alive.

Keep up with the virtuous work good man

I had a nasty Tumblrina phase before I found my true autism here, I'm still fascinated by gender politics and at least the ideals of feminism, but I stubbornly draw the line at genderfluid retardation and absolutely despise any rainbow haired feminist from the west. I also hate abos even though I've never met one

There is no such a thing as good or bad countries. Every country is interesting in its own way

Nice that we have so many communists here!

Japan is not and never was homogenic, and everyone who truly believes it is, is a moron

I'm a straight, white, Protestant, Anglophone, Canadian, male.