"If [Dunkirk] were a dating profile pic, it would be a swole guy at the gym who also goes to Harvard."

"If [Dunkirk] were a dating profile pic, it would be a swole guy at the gym who also goes to Harvard."

twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/891382255221841920

Other urls found in this thread:

marieclaire.com/author/5593/mehera-bonner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if [Dunkirk] was a movie it would be citizen kane

Why is that a problem? Chicks love strong men and also Harvard.

>implying that's a bad thing

Liberalism is political effeminacy.

>If [Dunkirk] were a dating profile pic, it would be a swole guy at the gym who also goes to Harvard.

So basically one who's smart and in good shape? Or is there some negative stereotype associated with Harvard that I'm not aware of?

>If it was one of your friends, it would be the one who starts his sentences with "I get what you're saying, but..."
disagreeing with me is sexist

every man that goes to a good college is an entitled rapist chad.

>Or is there some negative stereotype associated with Harvard that I'm not aware of?

No, there's not. Liberalism exists to make worthless people feel better about their failures.

>it would be a swole guy at the gym who also goes to Harvard."
so it's perfect

Do women not want swole educated men now?

Women such as this blogger are resentful of the fact that successful, attractive, well-adjusted people don't pay them any attention, so instead of trying to improve their own lives, they have to pathologize the traits they actually admire.

>If it were a drink it would be Stumptown coffee

w-what's wrong with Stumptown?

She could be describing a Fratbro.

The university system grew a hatred of the Greeks after Obama's 'muh rape' executive order.

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING MADE WITH ME IN MIND

>If Dunkirk were a man it would be one who disagrees with me
>Oh God why am I so alone

if you have to compare movies to dating profiles you should probably stick to your capeshit and your daytime reality shows.

>being attractive and well educated is bad

>it would be a swole guy at the gym
>it just screams "men-only"
is she calling dunkirk gay?

Ivy League is all daddy's business credit card or SJW scholarships. There's no inbetween.

I wonder if any girl's seen my photo and thought "damn, he is way out of my league"

Is that meant to be negative?
Alright.

You have to wonder why the first metaphor that came to her mind had to do with a dating site. It's almost as if she was well-versed in those sort of places and the company they keep. Probably too well-versed.

Probably most of them.

This

A guy wrote the review. They doesn't change how screwed up sex apps are of course. Please nuke the planet.

Did he torch his plane so the Germans couldn't use it or was it some sort of pride thing?

marieclaire.com/author/5593/mehera-bonner/

Doesn't look like a guy to me. I guess you never know these days, huh dipshit?

t. hasnt ever seen any tinder action

What a pile of shit.

Fuck. That's even worse. What a pussy.

that's the guy who tweeted the quote, people don't put their own words in quotation marks you fucking moron

They expected a wreckage

That sounds like a glowing review suggesting the movie is both brilliantly put together and governed by higher minded ideas than most films.
Why do I get the feeling it's not what she means?