/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-mD_wP-QwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is communism the only reason why China hasn't ruled the world for the past hundred+ years?

just got called an uncle yank by a yank because he thinks I act like a yank on the inside but I project an outer image of a typical australian to protect my reputation and fit in with the lads as it were

think he's onto something

saw that in the shops and had to stifle a stupid giggle
wasn't even laughing at the joke itself, just the word "Mesopotamia"

>not taking the non-stop flight from UK-Aus on the latest 787 dreamliner

The boss.

i see the yanks are shooting up their schools again lads. silly yanks.

Leftists cannot decide what is real communism let alone implement it

b-based aussie?

just become a nazbol
way more fun

America needs to balkanize. The only solution

Why are there seppos in MY thread?

Hmm

oh no not this picture

>leftists think politics is about "fun"
really gets my brain on a train

China wouldn't rule the world regardless but it would certainly have a better time of things because Western nations (who more or less controlled global capital up until the 21st century) wouldn't be automatically diametrically opposed to their regime and would have been far more willing to forge business ties and thus drag people out of poverty much quicker but inversely would have also just fucked the Chinese over as much as possible and it would have just been economic neocolonialism for the most part.

China was still a shithole for decades after it ditched Communism but at least it was more or less on their own terms instead of being Western toilslaves when they moved heavy industry and manufacturing over there en masse after it wasn't viable anymore at home

>board 32 hour flight to australia
>See this

what do?

>psychologically torture somebody for 12+ years
>he finally snaps and gets his revenge
>people are surprised by this
the absolute state of roasties and brads

Zizek is not a nazbol

Hmmmmm

see, ftms are basically the ultimate twinks

Crashing this plane

Time after time, I held it
Just to watch it die
Line after line, I loved it
Just to watch it cry.

Bless the weather that brought you to me
Curse the storm that takes you away
Bless the weather that brought you to me
Curse the storm that takes you home.

even though it was shit at the time i'm quite nostalgic for the 2017 election

Plug in, if you catch my drift

Do you believe in the "Chinese Century" thing or do you think the Western world will bounce back

not sure
it's probably one of the first flights arriving at Dubai and the last ones leaving Dubai. The website shows total times of under 24 hours and one like pic related
My dad has had twelve hour layovers in Dubai when he's done it before, but he's also had ones of under two

I've had a layover that was 6 hours and ended up being almost 8 because my last flight was delayed, AND I had caught a case of the shits the day before
that was fun

look at this one

convert to islam on the spot and fly it into the nearest furry convention

>surpport

Honestly reckon 'uncle yank' might be an extremely promising gimmick in the near future lads. Would recommend that you invest early in it before the train leaves the station

Didn't Darwin think we chased after our kids because we were sexually attracted to them? Or was that some other disgusting degenerate "scientist"

seppo pride world wide

retreating to my hole atm

SNU SNU

'kill everyone who opposes my world view it's totally backed by science and morally right' - every genocidal maniac ever

the gf

M I L K Y S U R G E

they didn't say to kill anyone though

sounds like something Freud would say rather than Darwin

Loved the one where perfidious SNP betrayed Brave Milliband.

What will Alex Jones hot take be on this shooting? It was a false flag operation by the commie liberals right?

It blows my mind someone with as much influence as him still confuses liberal with leftist. Incredible. You'd think after decades of doing this shit he'd have read a book or two but I guess not

if you cant drink milk you cant be president

>won't survive

why haven't you visited york yet

Yeah that was the guy

lefties commie liberal hands typed this post

Kill everyone now!
Condone first degree murder!
Advocate cannibalism!
Eat shit!

Just imagine how much fun the son of Wanda is having tonight. These fucking yanks don't understand what real high life is about.

Are you implying the FBI doesn't run false flag ops?

nazbol is 3rd position

just means they'll die virgins for refusing to bunga bunga a black lady

THEY'RE MAKING THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

Most powerful ruler of China since Deng... and he hasn't even truly begun...

just had a quick look at Sup Forums and immediately found 2 threads where everyone in them claimed the shooting was by the cia, the ""shooter"" was a stooge, and the traumatised witnesses were actors. mad cunts.

I GOT XAN I GOT XANS
I'M THE XAN MAN
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE IS ONE
AND YOU GON WANNA PAY A BAND

I don't claim anything without absolute proof.

What we do have proof of, is the CIA planning false flag attacks to pinpoint on communists. i.e. Planning to blow up a plane full of Americans and blame Cuba.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-mD_wP-QwQ

Science = Morality

>Mission objective: Toil !

God Emperor

my airline of choice is delta. never had a bad experience.

southwest is the worst. a lot of connecting flights to my airport go through orlando, so i get the screaming families

if he changed his character he wouldnt be as popular.

mr bond, welcome

i'll go to the gym tomorrow

bit like saying "my airline of choice is singapore. never had a bad experience.

ryanair is the worst. a lot of connecting flights to my airport go through Leeds-Bradford, so i get the screaming families"

can't really compare a budget and classic carrier

Haven't slept yet

Is Nazbol just fucking Strasserism

What kind of food does Xi Jinpeng like?

it should absolutely be a crime to spread disinfo. If you have no proof, spreading misinformation should be a felony.

China/India and the rest of the low income countries will probably develop a massive middle class at some point in the next hundred years (sooner rather than later) and will probably also manage to stabilise their societies fully, i.e achieve things like 99% literacy, fewer childbirth casualties, modern infrastructure in a vast majority of the country, eliminate endemic diseases etc etc. That middle class will end up being a larger force in consumerism than the Western bloc and so things will orient towards them instead, especially because their populations are so large.

That also means that China will probably also be able to export their culture far more effectively but Mandarin is far more difficult to learn than English and they don't have the benefit of the British coming in and normalising the language globally like the Americans did. So yes, China will be an economic superpower in every sense of the word but as their power grows it won't be matched by military success because every other country will be even more worried and the Asian states + Western bloc will keep them contained as much as possible.

CPC shills itt

Community College toil in 9 hours lads

singapore noodles
wonton soup
salt and pepper chips

Denying felons the right to vote is treason.

Based, man has no flaws.

no

t. fat

hello please don't post my order from the local chinky

Delta and Southwest aren't too fare apart pricewise. The clientele is completely different though.

Less worried about China than about the mad yanks desu.

Powerful

What's the difference
The video uses the Strasserism logo

People used to joke I would be the one to shoot up the school but I never did it

just read on Sup Forums it wasn't a real shooting lad it was the gubberment

Honestly flew United when I was in yankland. No issues.

called my dad for his birthday and he didnt even call back haha

?

me 4th from left