USA

Other urls found in this thread:

alarms.org/the-safest-cities-in-florida-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously what is the fuck is wrong with America as a country

Give everyone guns, lawfully
See what happens

Do you really need to ask yourself that question?

let me in your country!

Switzerland gives guns to eveyone too but there are no mass shootings
the problem is americans have very low IQ and their idols are niggers who rap about killing

wow

>Literally wearing a maga hat
>Sup Forums tries posting pictures of someone else who sort of looks like him to obfuscate
Why do they do this? Everyone will know once they see this.

I smell false flagger

hahahaha

Can't wait to see how pol desperately tries to twist this one.

I wonder if they'll try and pin it on a person who has been dead for years like with the guy who punched Richard Spencer

They tried to pretend the Vegas guy was a commie too, and I've already seen them try to Photoshop the guy's face onto an antifa shirt.

I wonder if they believe their own lies

Niggers

And when their censorship fails, they claim it was a false flag or claim that the shooting was somewhat justified and he dindu nuffin

You gotta wonder how these people can still have faith in their position when they have to constantly knowingly lie to themselves like this.

>hahahaha

>Can't wait to see how pol desperately tries to twist this one.

>I wonder if they'll try and pin it on a person who has been dead for years like with the guy who punched Richard Spencer

Orwell described something like this in 1984.
Ironically, he described that smart people were best at this. But I guess this is where the similarities end

Not really.

Gun ownership ain't what it used to be

>wake up
>see notification from the Guardian app on my phone
>go on Sup Forums
>see this thread

Can't wait to see Sup Forumsfags' excuses

alarms.org/the-safest-cities-in-florida-2017/
OH NO HA HA HA HA

I can guarantee you that yes, they absolutely do

there are regulations in Switzerland i think like youre not allowed to carry a loaded gun and need a permit something like that

yes, it is not comparable to the american system

pay debt

An abhorrent amount of white trash and elites who are more than willing to exploit their stupidity.

Almost always the latter, really.

they get guns but no ammo, to have ammo you need a permit like in every other euro country.

Almost all the mass shootings were made by whites.

It's like culture man. You don't fight it you embrace it.

Is he being sucked in or shat out?

The dude in the pic lives in Massachusetts lol

Pol is grasping at straws

It is always easier to believe a lie that confirms your worldview then to accept a fact that contradicts it

>Photoshopped shit

Sup Forums is pathetic

sucked

Yeah it is nigga

That's not him and his name is Nikolas not Nicolas.

He still a democrat

NiKolas with a K, not C. See the difference?

>eight school shooting just in 2018
Aren't you concerned ?

guns mostly

so what happened this time
I don't follow news

>maga hat
Is this real life??
Hahahaha

dios mio... el asesino de los ogros...

Lets put this side by side
>nicolas de jesus cruz
>nikolas cruz makarov

See the fucking difference retard??

>MAGA hat
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

fucking dumb /po/fags getting BTFO

hey you leave /po/ alone, they make cool things
didn do nuttin

He asked what was wrong with America as a country not who did the mass shootings

it's not just guns. plenty of countries have liberal gun laws, and don't have the same sort of carnage as the US. Americans are just more violent.

>maga hat
>mutt
>prolly a Sup Forumstard

JUST

wh*Te "people"

Sup Forums is currently divided between calling him non-white and trying to pass him as a commie by spreading fake pics, this is hilarious.

then why isn't Switzerland a warzone? don't fool yourselves, if a country is shit is mostly because of its people

Switzerland has a population of only a few hundred people and they all live in separate cabins in the mountains

Plot twist: he is apparently also adopted so we don't really know anything about his biological parents.

>Switzerland has a population of only a few hundred people
I WANT to believe this is bait, but I just don't know anymore where the limit is

Okay exaggerating, but if you only count the number of Swiss, and don't count the foreign workers, temporary visas, etc, they only have a population of 4 million. That's like a single city

Its their culture of stupidity and violence.

I don't see how niggers pushed this goblino into shooting other white kids.

Batshit insane population, out of their minds on prescription pills with gun shops everywhere. What could possibly go wrong?

>USA will end in your life time
nice

high school girls are easily the meanest people ever existed. call me a psychopath but i dont feel sorry for them.
i wouldnt hurt anyone but im not gonna feel sorry fot them either is this makes sense

They're also trying to pass it off as a false-flag

hmmm
the thinking was made

He is the only nigga with this name on the records

>makarov

diz ids the brize of freedoom :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>alt right kill count: 43
>anti fa kill count: 0
Why are leftists so violent?

>However, the Broward sheriff said in a press conference that the Nikolas Cruz accused of being the school shooter was born in September 1998

I mean, isn't it a foregone conclusion? If he hated Trump he'd be targeting him instead of some random students.

...and it looks like his name is Nikolas Jacob Cruz and not Nicolas De Jesus Cruz.

>born may 26, 1998
>age 20

El goblino...

Can't say you didn't see it coming

I've always wondered if they feel the irony when they photoshop CNN headlines to push their "fake news" agenda.

>Sup Forums is so retarded they can't even fucking spell

german blood

I don't think that will stop anyone from shooting up a school

I would have thought it was for the lulz long ago, but now I feel they're just retarded enough to believe they can spark some shit or make others accept that the left is violent or whatever

>Height 507
Does that mean he's 5 feet tall? I don't know how Americans count

very nice of them to hide the voter ID, phone number, residence etc of a fucking school shooter

>manlet

Of course.

I don't know

Because the Swiss restrict ammunition sales and have give guns to their conscripts who have been trained to use them to defend their country and not to any old autistic mutt