Why do normies like shark week so much

Why do normies like shark week so much

it's been a meme since before you were born

duna duNa dunA DUNA nananana

Normies have tv's, sharkweek although shit is often the best thing on television.

because "dude im so quirky lmao :) "

What is so great about it ?

How is it a meme?

Were you born this century or something?

Sharknado started a cultural movement that frightened a lot of people into thinking sharks were mindless killing machines. This caused a lot of sharks to be killed due to people wanting to remove the murderers of the sea. Since then scientists and biologists have been trying to show the nicer side of sharks and shark week includes both of these aspects.

sweek was dope af way before sharknado existed doe

I'm pretty sure sure most people just pretend to like it. It's boring as fuck and I doubt that marine biologists make any substantial discoveries each year.

shark week was great the first couple of years

I just don't watch TV because I'm not a fucking boomer.

dude, shark week is on

It's just good marketing

It's because of the one fucking time it was mentioned on Step Brothers

it's a social media event nowadays, the program itself is just something they throw on in the background

I always thought shark week referred to a woman's period

nothing about this joke makes sense.

t. woman

I would assume that they are hoping to see even little bit of gore. Normies only know how to use Internet for social media and buying stuff after all.

it was a GREAT shilling campaign

I'm calling joke trial. Defend yourself and tell me why you think that joke worked.

tbqh I've never watched Shark Week. What do they even play? Just Shark movies?

the joke itself was very week, like, shark weak. not that sharks are weak, I mean shark week, the program, it's pretty shit. that's why the joke makes perfect sense, it was shit, like shark week. I mean if you don't get it, you're probably a nazi with a small dick

sharks arent even that interesting.
sure its cool to see a great white jump in the air in slow motion, but thats about it.

actually I think parents think it's safe, and kids genuinely like watching it. I did when I was one.

i think the joke is that sharks are attracted to blood in the water, and blood = periods

lolno

sharks are cool, the whole air jaws thing is like the ichthyology equivalent of dinosaur feathers. it was the hot shit for a week, but no one really cares abut the concept, yet they keep making shows centered around it since the fucking mid 90's

fuck sharks and fuck merpeople