THE PROBLEM WITH IT IS

THE PROBLEM WITH IT IS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpwXATNGUsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FFQGQfVFeuw
youtube.com/watch?v=wALGw4DQCUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ZACK SNYDER

Why does he despise Michael Bay with a passion, but like capeshit?

Splits a top 10 list in two

> over half the review is inane chatter about how he talked to some director about something
> ".....but"
> followed by neutral comments like "its actually alright"

im starting to trust the hosts opinion more than his

Here's the thing

"It's not as bad as it could have been"

-Ghost in the Shell

OOoooooOOOO DAAAANNY DOOOYYYEEEERRRRR

He used to be funny.

>Orblando Bloom

made me embarrassed that Wonder Woman was in his top 10 list, when he mentioned it i assumed it was his worst list

>love scene between Orblando Bloom and Keira Knightley is so wooden it's like watching 2 chairs mate

Mayo is unironically better than Mark Kermit in every way

I met him on a train once. He's so friendly. So remarkably friendly.

>watch The Ninth Configuration
>look up interpretations on YT
>Kermode is literally the only one, and he spends just as much time talking about how much he loved The Exorcist
>he was alright, follow him in twitter
>spends all his time tweeting about Trump

Isn't this faggot from the UK or something? I don't spend all my time bitching about foreign heads of state. Get a life.

>why does someone dislike A for X reasons but likes B for Y reasons?

*sigh* The thing is...

it's Orloondo Bland ya fuck

He's one of the few legit critics that actually gives horror a chance.

That's just because he loves The Exorcist so much and has a need to see the genre validated in some way

>mfw someone mentions The Exorcist

Top critic desu
youtube.com/watch?v=OpwXATNGUsQ

>it's a mark overrates a film because it was made by a woman episode

>movie made by some minority or a British person
>"It was very interesting"

>listeners' emails

>he made like 4 follow up videos defending prometheus
at last he had the good sense to shit on convenant

youtube.com/watch?v=FFQGQfVFeuw

>'I really wanted to like it but'

Kermode is a pleb. A knowledgeable and well-articulated one but a pleb nonetheless.

He isn't pretentious, which is different. He doesn't pretend to just like high-brow art like most critics.

>lovecraftian

Articulation is one thing most critics do not have, and the general population doesn't know what the word means. Kermode is a good critic, he's interesting to listen to.

His taste in horror movies is so comfy desu

>He isn't pretentious

But he does judge a movie badly if they're sexist, or if they go against social attitudes, rather than whether on judging them on whether it's actually a bad movie.

>The Ninth Configuration
That was a neat movie. I don't remember much except the bar fight and the awfully European looking setting that was supposed to be in US though.

That's kind of part of not being pretentious though. He likes what he likes, he's entertaining to listen to more than he is a 'valid' critic or a good theorist. He's a good reviewer more than a good critic.

fuck you kermode

youtube.com/watch?v=wALGw4DQCUM

No, he factors those into why he thinks it's a good or bad movie according to his own opinion and there's nothing wrong with that.

>Isn't this faggot from the UK or something? I don't spend all my time bitching about foreign heads of state.
Do americans think they live on the moon or something? Being interested in the most powerful man in the world doesn't make you a stalker, there's a reason why he isn't jerking off over pictures of the king of nepal