Reality set in yet? Realize trump is gonna lose...

Reality set in yet? Realize trump is gonna lose? We kept telling you but you just shut your ears because you are total morons.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291443-clinton-tops-270-electoral-votes-in-nbc-map

>th-the polls are rigged!

yeah thats what you say about every poll where he isnt winning which is about 99% of them

go ahead and tell me what I'm wrong, Sup Forumss mental gymnastics are always entertaining.

So what are you gonna do when he loses? Realistically, what are you gonna do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be
theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But what if Trump supporters just don't go onto polls because Donald said they were rigged? Maybe that explains it.

Trumpfags will literally keep denying that he's lost after it happened. They'll keep denying it until they drink the Kool-aid.

These fucking DRUMPFKINS are so delusional. They ACTUALLY think he would become president even if he got the votes (lol)

Kek wills a trump win. No amount of fake polls and Shillary tactics will change that.

AZ, SC, GA ever having a chance for sHillary

>thehill.com
isnt that the site that was caught photoshoping a hillary rally to make it look like people actually showed up?

no

>NBC news

sage

Wow i guess im #cuck4her nao

Sup Forums bfto how can drampf ever recovur

Trumps problem isn't Trump supporters, especially not the kind who would refuse polling because of what he said. His problem is no one else likes him, not even moderate republicans. He should have pivoted a long time ago.

just keep plugging your ears man. wont change a thing.

I still support Trump the man, but this election really shows the importance of political parties to our system. Without changing first-past-the-post we will never elect a reformer. I wonder if Americans are too stupid to understand proportional representation or instant runoff voting.

Is this just the general election version of an increasingly nervous man.

Wasn't Trump supposed to be BTFO by Yeb?

what are you going to do when he loses? what do you think will happen?

>s-sage

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

still in denial ahahahahahahahaha oh god this november will be delicious

you are a total retard, you understand that?

Clinton lied under oath at least four times – House Committee letter

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c

Were Hillary Clinton's Statements False?

youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be

Hillary Clinton Picks TPP and Fracking Advocate To Set Up Her White House

theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation

yes it is you shill faggot

It will take a few years, but the best case scenario is Hillary's Supreme Court outrages conservstives to the point they start pushing for structural refoms. Sadly, the right is typically ignorant how the government functions, but at the same time the side more likely to see the Consitution as infallible.

That's why long term it would have better for liberals had Trump won, and that would have spurred all the academics at the colleges to galvanize for a new constitutional convention to fix things like campagin finace, judicial review, first past the post.

Trump is a nwo shill, by extension Trunp shills are useful idiots or unwitting nwo shills.

post it all you want bud you cant change anything

your desperation is like sweet sweet nectar to me

I just imagine trump cucks frantically looking for a reason to believe, going through their pathetic folder of anti hillary material, hoping that their post will make a difference.

it wont.

and i love it.

Increasingly nervous leaf

so you have been called out for using a site that has already proven to be lying
then called out on how bad hillary really is

and your only rebuttal is that you a fag that takes hill dick up your ass

nice meme but memes arent enough to win an election buddy boy.

i really need to think of a good I told you so copy pasta that incorporates all the delusion and stupidity of trump supporters during this shit show. I'll post it every day.

A fucking LEAF

Nervous.

meme

Nice quads. You're still just a fucking leaf.

I don't think I have seen a single person irl/jewbook besides liberal college kids not imply they were voting for trump in NC.

>implying the election is today
>implying the debates aren't going to change anything
>implying there's nothing in the pipeline that could affect the popularity of either candidate
whew, really made me reply

>muh debates

hahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahaha just give it up already its so sad!

trump has proven he cant control himself and will constantly say retarded shit to trip himself up like obama founded isis only to say he was being sarcastic later, then saying later still that he wasnt sarcastic, or making fun of a KIA soldiers parents because they are muslim

all she has to do is stand there and he will destroy himself. its fuckin over you loser, we win. you lose.

he has n

The muh debates meme is stupid because Trump had to fall in line with his party, meaning he CAN'T attack Hillary from her left wit economic populism, and instead needs to try and argue for standard Reaganomics bullshit. It won't work.

That must be why he fills stadiums

You shills sure go to great lengths to convince yourselves that online polls are relevant but televised debates aren't.

nervous as fuck.

Yeah I guess we'll just have to vote and see
Oh wait you're a fucking leaf so who's this we?

If he "pivoted" he would lose his support.

We is the left.

It sounds to me like the Hillary supporter are going to kill themselves or someone else if Don wins. With posts like this that make you look like some kind of psychopath projecting a desire for destruction and chaos unto Trump supporters.

Trump will win. Democrats have had record low voter turnout compared to the republicans, and lets not forget about the 1000 delegates that walked out of the DNC. So many shills forget to mention these unfortunate facts that point towards a massive republican landslide.

You know you're beaten, and like the cornered animal you are you let out this last desperate attack as your last and only hope of victory, and guess what? It isn't fucking working.

Might be the most retarded thing I've read in this thread desu

Daily reminder if you vote for Hillary you're retarded

You live up here in Canuckistan, probably from hongcouver. You don't even get to vote in the election so why do you spend so much time shitposting about it?

Yeah with his diehards. Doesn't matter if you got the diehards if they are only 30 percent.

Thats not what he said earlier, so I guess he was doomed from the start.

Stormfags gonna stormfag

CTR doesn't discriminate based on nationality

>t. (((NBC)))
You're not even trying, leaf. (((NBC))) is no different from (((CNN))) or any other (((leftist news media))) outlet.

So you support corruption?

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

I think you mean (((Any media)))

gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx

Unless they polled at least 40% Independents, yes theses polls are rigged.

The polls don't matter anyway. I'd recommend staying home cause the electoral college is the real decision decider.

This

They've all said they support Hillary. I don't know why people even still reply to this sad little canadian autist.

>double dubs, both 11

PRAISE

KEK______KEK
KEK____KEK
KEK__KEK
KEKKEK
KEK__KEK
KEK____KEK
KEK______KEK

KEKKEKKEK
KEK
KEK
KEKKEKKEK
KEK
KEK
KEKKEKKEK

KEK______KEK
KEK____KEK
KEK__KEK
KEKKEK
KEK__KEK
KEK____KEK
KEK______KEK

It makes me wonder if half my fellow leaf posters are actual leafs or they are just shills using proxies.

>what is trolling
Are you a fucking retard? Is this your first day here?

Jesus that picture looks photoshopped.

Probably punch some faggot leaf tourist in the mouth.

That map is based on what states traditionally vote for what parties and assumes no states will flip that stance

This isn't a traditional election

Canadians exemplify everything wrong with the American left.

It wants so desperately to be European above all else.

It's a real picture.

However, it is from her biggest rally of all time, the NYC primary rally in April.

The photo was falsely presented as being a typical current-day rally in bumfuck Florida.

the real question is whats the difference

protip there is no difference both candidates have the same policy, because they are powerless to make policy, the only difference is their rhetoric, only children don't know this

Why is Oregon never shown as a swing state when Clinton only has a 3% lead?

>NC blue

Because no one cares about the west coast if it isn't California. In their minds the west coast is blue for life because they like weed and organic food

Clinton was at like 380 a few days ago. I guess she's crumbling now.

>virginia locked up
>georgia a swing state
>trump never rising in polls above hillary for a sustained period of time

IT'S OGRE

The polls aren't rigged, they're just misleading, especially in Pennsylvania.

North Carolina is the bellwether. Whoever gets it gets the presidency

>Hahaha look at that house that's on fire and all the people trying to put it out, they'll never put it out!
>resumes sitting in said house

>bumfuck Florida.

It wasn't even bumfuck - it was St.Pete, a city unto itself with Tampa ten minutes away. A supposed liberal stronghold and she could barley muster fifty people. Very low energy.