DCEU

DCEU
>"If God is all good, then he cannot be all powerful. If God is all Powerful, then he cannot be all good"
>Audience is challenged by this statement and ponder introspectively

MCU:
>"There's only one God ma'am and he doesn't dress like that"
>Laugh track

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Marvlets /
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A millionaire man in his 20s+ couldn't google apologetics for the Problem of Evil

k

DCEU
>audience is made of brain dead psuedo-intellectuals who get challenged by basic philosophy

MCU
>audience is made of people who want to watch a good movie

>Movie made for fedoras
>Movie made for children
There. There.

There.

>MCU
>good
Kill yourself, you normie fuck.

Reminder to sort the catalog through creation date
All these capeshit threads are made during pajeet hours

>>"If God is all good, then he cannot be all powerful. If God is all Powerful, then he cannot be all good"
>>Audience is challenged by this statement and ponder introspectively

>audience is challenged by philosophy 101 subjects that have been successfully resolved by countless philosophers already.

Exactly. Also, superman is demonstratably not all powerful, so the "problem" doesn't even apply.

Bring Nolan back to capekino

>Dc fag
Stupid pseudo

FALSEFLAGGERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>"If God is all good, then he cannot be all powerful. If God is all Powerful, then he cannot be all good"
>Audience is challenged by this statement and ponder introspectively

this isn't deep.

didn't you get btfo enough last time you posted this thread?

Damn....

>DCEU
Pretentious faggot trying to be deep
>MCU
White Anglo Saxon Protestant stating it as it is

>wonder woman breaks a box office related record or does something worthy of mention box office wise
>70 false flag threads with the same pics and webms in all of them
Everytime

DCEU
>people that had a good education and have a good IQ groan and laugh at the movie trying to be "smart"
MCU
>people with a good education and average IQ groan at the stupid quid

meanwhile stupid people that think they are smarter than others argue over them

>DCEU
>Pretty clear statement, doesn't mean much and is just there to give character development and motivation

>MCU
>Pretty clear statement, doesn't mean much and is just there to give character development and motivation

>waste years of your life cultivating meme that BvS is deep
>when you finally realize how retarded that is, pretend the people doing it are false flagging

>protestant

Well, dc fags only have one good movie, so that´s why they praise it the most

if you're 25+ and still watch capeshit you should kys

>--implying BvS has character development and a good motivation

>DCucks having epiphanies at philosophy 101
You know how I can tell you're underage?

Reminder that Lex was diddled by his dad and needed a therapist

>dc fags
>Good I.Q

>DCEU
>Character development

>muh dad beated me
>dat´s why I want to kill superfag!!!

dc logic

Eh, the development and motivation aren't really that great. But they're there.

That's just Lex being Lex though. He may SOUND pretentious, but he's literally a genius and master manipulator.

>look for the DC =hillary Marvel = trump shill pic in this blatant false flag shill thread
>it's actually the OP of another shill thread
Didn't see that one coming

>daddy diddles him
>pray to god
>god lets daddy diddle him
>get buttmad at god but can't do a thing because god is a metaphysical concept.
>take it out on a superhuman being that is capable of deadlifting the entire planet.
He was /ourguy/

>I want to kill superfag because... because my father beated me!!! (even though it doesn´t have anything to do)

>Muh mother´s name was Martha
>The fight stops

>Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding

That´s all the """development""" and """motivation""" you have. The movie is a 2 hour joke

>Implying superfag is god

dc logic

>only subhumans enjoy DC trash
Everyone knew this. This is why they cast a shitskin as Aquaman and a gay spic as Flash
>mfw the fucking retards think DC is not pure kike degeneracy
Hilarious

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

>niceguy that can genocide humanity if he feels like it.
seems like god to me.

I-It´s the name of the hooker I banged last night!!!!

> people watch film to see two men punch each other through a building
> hack director jampacks film with cheap, shallow and in-your-face philosophical and social allegory to simulate depth
> people don't like film

???

>""niceguy"" that can genocide humanity if he feels like it
Seems like a dictator to me...

ITT angry Homecoming fans

The best is how they still call out Marvel for the diversity of extremely minor characters in Homecoming when the exact same has happened to most of the main characters in their flicks.

>wonder woman blocks doomsday with her shield
>superman: is she with you?
>batman: i thought she was with you

world's greatest detective can't figure out that wonder woman isn't with superman even though he has done a lot of digging and literally talked with her and sent her a goddamn email on the justice league an hour before the fight.

that's the kind of shit you're dealing with in BvS

>god just drowns humanity because they were sinning.
Cavill just looks like a greco roman statue while doing the same,

I don´t remember superfag drawning humanity in the movie...

just watched Captain America: BvS Lite Guest Starring Spider-Man™ and it wasn't really as awful as I expected.

The beginning and the end were both good but holy shit the middle part where it just cuts to Spidey and then to that awful airport battle brought a 7/10 movie into the 4/10 territory. What were they thinking with that shit? The first and third act are so good in comparison, very tight pacing and dialogue. Little to no quips. And then the absurd airport battle where you see 20 minutes of Spider-Man doing quips while we're supposed to believe this is some decivise battle of the Avengers.

Don't worry breh, they are going to cheer when Thanos drops the cube

>superman lazes the icecaps and drowns humanity in a sea of h2o

>I want to kill superfag because... because my father beated me!!! (even though it doesn´t have anything to do)
Well, see, you're being too much of faggot to understand the most basic, bland fucking character.
Lex's daddy was a person in power that was loved/hated/feared by many, but a lot of people essentially considered him to be a good, he was respected by pretty much everyone.
But he was deep down some cartoonish boogyman that beat up Lex and abused power.
Every time Lex sees Supes, he sees his dad.
It's that fucking simple.

Am I saying that this shit is good? Fuck no, I'm just saying that it's there, in the worst performance Eisenberg has given in his life followed by some of the worst ideas Snyder and Co. could have for the character of fucking Lex Luthor.
Now fuck off, I am in your side.

>tfw the only part of the movie that was good was when captain america talks for a minute to Spoodermang

still didn't ask her to go to battle doomsday though so you're fagging out about nothing

Really? Was that some comic reference I didn't get? I thought it was weird how a dramatic and emotional battle just alternated so abruptly to quips.

I need to read that comic, kek

>Thinking his father was dressed in a blue adjusted faggot suit

I wonder if he rapped Luthor

Thanks for being in my side, faggot

but he never uncovered anything that showed a relation between wonder woman and superman. he was the only point of contact for her the entire time.

No, I just liked the two characters and seeing them interact was fun.

This is what baffles me , the problem of evil has been discussed ad nauseum in our world. Did the movie have anything new to say about it? Why was Lex Luthor the apparent genius asking basic ass question about basic ass philosophy?

This is ignoring the fact anyone with common sense could see the problem of evil doesn't apply to superman considering he is clearly not an all powerful being? I mean what was he trying to prove and who was he trying to prove it to(any smart man would know the problem of evil doesn't apply to superman and dumb man would worship him regardless of what Lex does)

I want hardcore Snyder fans to explain.

>While we're supposed to believe this is some decivise battle of the Avengers.
Cap went Rogue to try and capture Zemo. Tony and his team was only trying to apprehend them to bring them in. They weren't trying to kill eachother at that point

It's not our job to explain it to you, you have to be smart enough to understand it yourself

It's not what Superman is or not. It's how he is perceived by people. Lex sees that it is inevitable that a person like Superman will become deified by the people perceiving him. This is the image he tries to tear down. The film doesn't attempt to push philosophy into a new era. Instead it applies some philosophy to the film.

But even then, the philosophical ramblings of Luthor are disguise to his massive ego and his actual motives founded in jealousy and greed.

So in other words, you can't actually explain it yourself?

This.
Time and time Dchads prove to be utterly smarter than Marvlets in every way.
Someone the post the IQ test image

So why are they throwing lethal rockets at each other? There are numerous times where they could've died if they hadn't done a last second dodge.

Was it all for show?

it's not our job to explain it to you, you have to be smart enough to understand it yourself

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Marvlets /
How many brazil real do you get per post?

If only they had cast someone capable of conveying this menacing charisma.

But that's the thing who was Lex trying to prove it to? As I said anyone with normal intelligence would know superman isn't god. Religion nutjobs and third worlders would worship superman regardless of his death.I mean people literally worship Jesus a guy who was killed.(they'll probably rationalize to God leaving to heaven or something)

Kek you're asking actual questions these DC pajeets can't answer.see

The emperor's clothes sure look nice right?

>But that's the thing who was Lex trying to prove it to?
If news hit that Superman had killed Batman, it would've destroyed his perception for millions (we see these people at his burial). Lex was trying to kill the myth of Superman. He hated that Superman was stealing all his thunder and called him out on a seemingly impossible challenge to destroy him.

This is honestly the best version of Lex I've seen. Simply because he tricked a good portion of the audience into thinking he's actually doing it for some philosophical dilemma instead of deep-rooted jealousy and greed. But that's what smart people do. They mislead and they lie and they cheat. Superman overcomes this impossible obstacle not because Lex underestimates Superman but because he underestimates people. I think it's beautiful.

>DCEU
>nothing is ever as it seems
>constant plot twists
>heroes don't always win
>MCU
>lel so im superhero and now i will say some funny shit so people laugh in cinema
>oh noes now there is this BAD GUY who got more screentime in trailer! and he fucking beats me! i gotta go to secluded location to have some vision or dream sequence and unlock new power and find my inner self and some stupid shit
>here I go ready to kick the bad guy no. 35 for bazijilionth time :DD and say some funny shit while beating him lol thanks for watching see you next year

>The absolute state of DCpajeets

This

>DCEU
>nothing is ever as it seems
>constant plot twists
>heroes don't always win

How much are you getting paid to say this? Seriously none of this is true whatsoever

>If news hit that Superman had killed Batman, it would've destroyed his perception for millions

Or they(the people who worship him as god)would do the obvious thing and consider it as god punishing a criminal(Batman is not exactly a beloved figure). Lex also framed superman for killing people in Africa. What would the additional murder of a brutal vigilante prove.

>What would the additional murder of a brutal vigilante prove.

Nothing . It was a poorly thought out story.

I'm being paid with good movies.

>I'm being paid with good movies
What did he mean by this?

so you're still waiting to get paid?

tpbp

Batman had previously a reputation of fighting crimes. It would divide the people seeing one hero kill the other. It would also serve as a moral victory to Lex, who will be justified in his false accusations against Superman.

Ok and I just explained it. It's fucking retarded. Why are they throwing lethal rockets at each other when they're clearly not willing to hurt each other?

Nailed
>It.

>MARVEL
>Owned by Disney kikes
>Panders to SJWs
>Lame ass characters
>DC
>Owned by Warner kikes
>Doesn't pander to SJWs
>Best characters capeshit has to offer

>DC
>not pandering when they have an israeli woman, a whatever aquaman is, and gay spanish twink as their leads

that Thiago guy's an obvious chad tho

>people who want to watch a good movie
>good

>MARVEL
>reboots Thor, Iron-Man and basically any other character into nigger or muslim female
>Valkyrie is a nigger

>DC
>reboots Batman into Batman

>DC
>reboots super sexy amazon wonder woman into israeli stick who can't act
>reboots blond underwater white guy into a dothraki
>reboots white scientist flash into gay spanish twink
>reboots black cyborg into black transformer
>reboots all american superman into mopey unconfidant unsure balding guy

DC: Baby's First Philosophy Lesson
MCU: Nationalist American from the 1940s says exactly what you'd expect him to say

>asking for an explanation
>says he just explained it
DCucks at their finest

There's no home for you here, fucko. Back to the worms and turds at /pol

DCEU
>"Okay, brothers in arms, let's do what we can to save the planet."

MCU
>"POOPOOPEEPEEPEENYPEENYPEENYPOOPOO FUCK DRUMP PEE PEE PEENY PEE PEE POO PEE"

thats marvel comics
marvel films (or whatever is is called) seems much saner

Yeah unless Captain America will become literal nigger in Infinite War once Steve knocks the shoes.

dceu is garbo though. Everyone knows its true. Even the Dcucks that spend the day doing damage control on message boards know the dceu is absolute trash.

The flash is literally a faggot?