Erm yesh hallo I would like to purchase 1 (one) really shmall foamy beer pleashe

>Erm yesh hallo I would like to purchase 1 (one) really shmall foamy beer pleashe
>Say no more senpai. That will be €7.50 plus VAT plus special Juncker EU Superstate levy
>Here you go *sips small foamy beer* mmmm yesh, almosht as flat as my country which is called the Netherlandsh (not Holland)

The above happens multiple times EVERY evening in the Netherlands GUARANTEED. This is the power of Dutch culture. Thoughts? How does this make us feel?

why yes, I did order dish soap

>t. eats toast... between two pieces of bread

Your beee tastes like horse piss.

>Exshcuse me mishter but there happensh to be a proshtitute in my shmall foamy beer!

How do you know how horse piss tastes?

He kissed a British girl once

Heh heh, well memed my friend.

Cheers!

>Austin Powers references in 2018

OP here, never seen an Austin Powers movie. This is thread is based on real Dutch culture. Plus, discussion of the really small foamy beer is an ancient and widely respected Sup Forums meme that you only wouldn't recognise if you were unforgivably new.

>reusing australian memes from 2016

But Heineken is the cheapest beer available and costs like max 3 euros. They are the only small and foamy beers.

Good accent though

WARM

YEASTY

BEER

oi meight gimme a load of warm horsepiss

is what happens in english pubs million times a day

It's way older than 2016 and definitely not Australian. Pretty sure it came from /brit/.

Australians are the only good posters in /brit/

>br*Tb*Ng """"""""""""""banter""""""""""""""""

>he doesnt have pints with the lads

ah yes, the famous continental wit. most impressive.

oh good im not the only one that thinks british posters are terrible

>i would like to have a beer
>gets beheaded by the shariah police
happens all the time in britanistan

Did you just put me with all those e*ropeans? Don't ever do that again you filthy br*Toid.

my sincere apologies gregori, i don't know what came over me

Shouldnt drink Heineken.

That's better

>brazil