Is Paganism the true red pilled religion

Is Paganism the true red pilled religion

>Not Jewish in origins
>Each European country has a variant of it
>Supports ethnic purity
>Respects the mother land
>Gives people traditional gender roles (Triple Goddesses, Horned God etc)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mari_native_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surtr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaivism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaishnavism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steinunn_Refsdóttir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_paganism
englishnews.org/complete-chronological-archive/a-nationalist-asatru-england.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its morality is pretty much survival of the fittest.

Without an underpinning of christian morality you cannot have a free civilised society.

If I recall correct, western civilization has its roots in Greek paganism

Polytheism is a kindergarden-tier religion
>wow I saw an eagle in a dream yesterday, and a snake in a dream today, they must be two different gods
>this river and that mountain are different places and look different, so they must have different gods

no thats democracy

Ancient greeks basically homosexed themselves out of existence.

>wow my god created the whole universe and everything and he acually cares what the fuck i do

Momotheism is more logically consistent than polytheism.

As soon as ancient Greeks, Hindus, etc started doing some philosophy, they arrived at some form of monotheism.

I wish there was a coherent form of folkish pan European paganism desu.

Are you retarded?
And what was the name of the one and only greek god?

Same, user, a pagan religion to do the dirty deeds Christianity is too pussy to do
>Hindu
>Monotheist
Nigga what

You've never actually met any pagans. It's mostly fat women, feminists, hippies and Hot Topic edegelords that show up to the events and are involved with it. Most of what they talk about is how patriarchal and homophobic Christianity is.

I have a hard time believing that pre-Christian Europe was actually very religious. It is most likely that these pagan religions were more of just folk stories to entertain the children during the shitty winters and explain things that kids asked about.

Sup Forums should start working on this.
Europe needs unification now more than ever.
It's time we start worshipping the things we should really be appreciating.
The ancestors who gave us life
The universe within which we were conceived
The stars were made out of
The trees which give us the air we breath
The Mountains where our Ancestors hunted
The rivers where we drink from
It is time for the logical conclusion to Religion.
NATURE WORSHIP.

And add it with this desu

>And what was the name of the one and only greek god?
It varies. "The One" or "Form of the Good" are well-known examples.
>Hindu
>Monotheist
>Nigga what
Have you ever heard of Advaita Vedanta?

He's likely referring to neoplatonism and vedanta.

You'd need a Holy Text for that, and standardized rituals. Every successful movement, from Communism to Fascism, from Judaism to Islam, has a Holy Text and a set of principles they will never forsake

> MFW Judaism has pagan origins.

Read your bible and jew what it say.

Nature worship is the NWO's plan

In sweden its generally the peasants living in the north that think about these pagan things tho.

They always listen to death metal, have tshirts with wolfs on and have long hair.

Fuck I've got an idea in my head of just sticking a funky tree shrine in every village and each form of nature having special conditions attributed to them.
>stars: Be smart
>Mountains: Be strong
>Trees: Dont kill each other
>Mother nature: Don't rape eachother
etc.etc.
Also don't fuck with Faeries.
Sound good?

can anyone even find a real uninterrupted line of pagan practice and belief?

as in has been practiced for centuries, not the meme paganism where people reimagined it all from history books and have no fucking idea what they're doing (basically roleplaying)

>Its morality is pretty much survival of the fittest.
morality doesn't come from religion, it comes from your ability to feel empathy. this argument is so stupid

>some degenerate LARPers exist therefore that's what European paganism is about
as if the deus vult LARPing keyboard crusaders are any better, not to mention the hundreds if not thousands of Christian sects with their special snowflake beliefs

I agree. Only other option is this one. If mohhomed could make a religion I don't see why we couldn't. We Europeans can be Gaias chosen people. Let the Jews have their yahwew

this one brit has been shilling christfaggotry all night

well done faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mari_native_religion

Maybe it would be if enough knowledge of it survived, but the Christcucks being so loving and peaceful went full ISIS and made sure we have fuck all to work with now.

There's some people in northern Russia that look more European than mongoloid. They've been saaficing in their forests for thousands of yeas. Maybe miner their practises for stuf to nick

will actually look into it, thanks

wish there was a gaelic one

You'd need some kind of narrative to wrap your beliefs around. The monomyth is a pretty good model for this

What I'm telling you is neopaganism is almost entirely degenerate LARPers and almost always left-leaning, so it's useless for what OP is hoping for.

No, I'm fairly certain they were conquered by the Romans ( who then adopted most of their beliefs, minus the homosexual shit).

Also, the Romans only began to fall AFTER becoming majority Christian. Go figure.

>Hindus being monotheist
Are you fucking retarded?

Protect the land which brought you into existence.
REMOVE.
KEBAB.
Praise Mother Nature.

No, I am just slightly familiar with Hindu philosophy, unlike you.

We could use Poems to teach lessons in the same way the Bible has verses.
The poems would have various heroes using knowledge wrought from the Earth and the stars and moral lessons coinciding with the same platform to solve problems and the underlying moral message will be the foundation for morality within society.
This model creates several role-models for people to strive to meet the standards of and so would be less inclined toward crime/degeneracy.

Chaps; this really needs to become an annual thread like those moloch ones we had going. We really really need to design our own religion. Everybody is desperate for somewhere to belong, and this is the easiest way to introduce people to ethnonnaonalism. After all, the Jews and Jap's have an ethnoreligon, why cannot we? We need a pan European paganism and it needs to have some real attractiveness.

you'd need a get-out clause of it being able to be interpreted as literal or metaphorical to start with

because otherwise it won't get off the ground, it'll have as much legitimacy as any other religion so people will just ignore it

>Gods
>Surt

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surtr
>fire giant seeking to destroy the gods in end times

What does this mean?

just meme it up like christfags do

'it means a giant meteorite will eventually hit earth, penetrating to the core and causing a cataclysmic fiery end to everything'

Abrahamic, middle-eastern, shitskin religions are cancer.

Definition of monotheism is the worship (or reverence) of one god. Hindus worship 20 or so Gods, therefore they are, by definition, not Monotheists.

This. Buddhism can come in atheistic flavours whilst still attracting people. So we should look into that. Also, let's not fort how the Jap's practise Shinto (which is exactly what we are aiming for here) without actually belieiving in the bollockd

>Pagans will defend this

shinto is a great example of how religion can take a back seat as a respected cultural thing

they came up with a god for fast pitching, they still make new 'gods' but nobody literally believes they exist.

christianity could have gone out with a lot of dignity the way shinto did but no, it kept reforming and compromising until you see the modern pope who in order to stay "real" and "relevant" is taking it in the ass from literally everyone.

>Christcucks will defend this

>christians are such huge fans of fiction that they even come up with fantastic tales about people they don't like

Yeah they are but Asatru/Odinism just feels like larping really. The christfags are right about that.

spirituality has no need of logical consistency, monotheism is just a degenerate form of polytheism designed to subdue populations by religious dogma

>Tree worshiping

"Hindus" is a pretty meaningless catch-all term, really. There are many forms of religion on Indian subcontinent. I was specifically referring to philosophical approach to religion, Advaita Vedanta being the most well-known one. It teaches a single Supreme Reality, Brahman, which is a source of all.

Or thre are more popular forms of religion that worship single gods. For example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaivism
>Shaivism or Śaivism (Sanskrit: शैव पंथ, Śaiva Paṁtha, lit. "Shiva's Path"), also known as Shivaism and Saivam (Tamil: சைவம்), is one of the major branches of Sanathan Dharma (Hinduism),[n 1] revering Shiva as the Supreme Being. Shiva is sometimes depicted as the fierce God Bhairava. Followers of Shaivam are called "Shaivas", "Saivas", "Shaivites", or "Saivarkal". They believe that Shiva is All and in all, the creator, preserver, destroyer, revealer and concealer of all that is.

or
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaishnavism
>Vaishnavism is centered on the devotion of Vishnu and his avatars. According to Schweig, it is a "polymorphic monotheism, i.e. a theology that recognizes many forms (ananta rupa) of the one, single unitary divinity," since there are many forms of one original deity, with Vishnu taking many forms

kek

Its ultimately monotheistic at the supreme level.

>Plato and Aristotle were degenerates
Ok Sven.

I'd personally sooner worship a tree than be that big of a race cuck. Just my opinion.

> its morality is pretty much survival of the fittest

No, many different pagan religions had different moralities, many of which deeply influenced christianity

You want to say "hurr all paganism = survival of da fittest" because this historically ignorant strawman position conveniently lets you off the hook for seriously considering its ideas

Hinduism and maybe the Kalash tribe

I'm not even a Pagan but I like trees more than I like pseudo-kikes and their pathetic semitic shit.

>just feels like LARPing really
That's largely because a sect of neckbeards who claim to be odinists, but all they do is run around innawoods with plastic swords. They're a joke. Odinism goes much deeper than "muh vikings" like these fedoralords with dollar store swords think.

>worshiping a jew too chicken shit to show up to a fight

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steinunn_Refsdóttir

>he actually wants to worship a tree

It is a must that Christianity be brought back I am not a Christian but without Christianity Europe will die.

See, I was thinking you were referencing the Hindus with the fuck load of Gods, given the only religion I was taught about in my shit school was Islam and how 'good' and 'peaceful' it is, so my apologies.

Trees are a lot cooler than some little bitch victim nailed to a cross

Rather than being a race cuck? yes, i'd say a tree is pretty fucking preferable.

>Momotheism is more logically consistent than polytheism.
atheism is the most logical if you want to get all technical

the dismissal of any god is the same as the dismissal of all gods.

vague animism is the best for everyone honestly

No problem, it's a common concept of "Hinduism".

No I know how deep the religion goes. I'm not talking about 13 yearold kids pretending to be vikings or whatever.

I just say larping because although we do have a ton of information about germanic paganism it is a broken lineage. Outside of some cultural relics from Sweden and Germany and stuff we don't really have that much to go on. It just feels like a reconstruction.

>Unironic tree worship

I prefer the myths and beliefs of ancient Finns over christcuckery, but I don't actually buy into that shit. I don't in supernatural bs.

>trees are real
we're already winning

it's no different to being a really enthusiastic gardener when you think about it

Shall Britain become the founding nation of Kekism?

Any reccomended reading on the deeper aspects bro??

>the dismissal of any god is the same as the dismissal of all gods.
Well I disagree. It's true only if you imagine monotheistic God as literally some kind of guy with superpowers who exists in alternate dimension and creates miracles sometimes. As a philosophical concept God as ultimate reality is a legit theory.

Christians worship Jesus and God and let's not forget the Holy Spirit. Also Catholic Christians place Mary very highly too. Basically God is manifest in more than one being. In the same way the Hindus are monotheistic just their supreme God has more than 3 (and a quasi 4th) manifestations. In any case the original monotheistic also was born right next door to India in Iran and the Vedic Hindu religion has similarities with that too.

If you worship that which is physical you might as well worship shit

>Let's worship some shitty fucking animal spirits like gooks or worship the thunder like a bunch of fucking niggers in Africa
Fuck off.

>christcucks actually want to worship a faggot that loves 'everyone' including niggers, jews, mudslimes, fags and rapists

>let's worship some jew
Please remove yourself

Hear Hear

>As a philosophical concept God as ultimate reality is a legit theory.
yeah but at that point god is such a vague term that in practice and in the layman's day to day life it actually doesn't mean anything.

in order for there to even be a point thinking about god you need to think it interacts with people, can actually influence world events etcetc. i won't actually insist "god" doesn't exist i just think all 3 flavors of judaism are cancer

Wasn't the christian/jewish god originally the Mars/Ares of a previous polytheistic pantheon? I'm not well read in the subject

There is no need for religion in a free democratic society seeing as religions purpose is to control the population

We broke free of those shackles during the enlightenment

YES, think about it

"ALLAH ACKBAR" - u

>Christianity has always been pussified

this meme needs to die

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_paganism

englishnews.org/complete-chronological-archive/a-nationalist-asatru-england.html

More like Zoroastrianism and Mithraism.

Might is right.

>Pagans wanna be like people that got conquered by 'Cucks'
What does that make you ey

>he literally is talking about being conquered right now
>he is in europe

>his boyfriend used to be a woman, his wife used to be a man

>The pope is the church

>christian morality
You mean cuckoldry?

Never knew this, thanks theological bro

that all looks more like historic recollection than religious text though.

I totally support the ideas behind it however find it personally really hard to believe in the presence of a group or singular god. I feel as much as I would like to believe it and worship such gods I would just find myself feeling a bit silly? What do?

NO

if it was, it would have succeeded over Christianity if it was.

It is better than no religion, but beyond that, it is useless.

With Christianity it wouldn't get conquered