Why are filipinas so impossible to pull out of...

Why are filipinas so impossible to pull out of? I'm American but whenever I sleep with a filipinas I can't help but to creampie them deeply. This has led to me having 2 children with two different women overseas that I currently pay for. I honestly think I have more bastard children on that island and I've had a few pregnancy scares since then.

My korean wife barely arouses me like flip women do.

Proxy faggot

Probably on an american base.

nope

correct. Stationed at Osan

I feel the same way.
The only asian women I like are filipinas.

ever heard of a rubber?

Neato, another Flip skank impregnated with an old man's hapa baby.

I want to fuck lots of south east asian women in colonial kind of way if you know what i mean

Nice. Thanks for helping out with the economy wh*tey.

fucking kek. noice

Why aren't Filipinos going around and lynching all the creepy white sexpats and pedophiles that are infesting your country

same as the reasoning in every SEA country, lol
Tourism.
White

forgot to finish the sentence
white people arent going to go away whatever you do anyway.

Stay strong my POC brother
One day people around the world will give the final solution to the wh*Te question

only in yours 2bh

that’s the reason your country isn’t rich muhammad
Thailand is much more developed than PH and they still have that problem.

How does it feel to be known as a degenerate shithole because of flips and thais?

are you black?
cause you're acting like one

read about madonna-whore complex

I just can't find the will to do put these on.

I'm 29

I doesn't?

you're welcome cuck. There's a video on youtube where a bunch of filipina women are asked if they would rather an old, fat, white guy or a handsome filipino man. They all said old, fat white guy because they would have prettier babies and a better future.

Half black actually. I get told I'm "handsome like Obama" by asian women.

nigger

No wonder I hate Flipniggers

one can only hope

>he pays for his overseas children

Lol you're a cuck, I just pump and dump and probably have multiple bastards running around that I don't need to bother with

It's normal. We all have flip mistresses

White women are so impossible to pull out of, but they just keep coming back to my thick and juicy creatura dick. It's insane.

I wonder what percentage of filipino women will have a interracial child at some point in their lives.

I'm sure I saw a news article about Korean guys going over the Philippines and knocking women up then going back home. Or was that Thailand..

philippines and vietnam. koreans and japanese act just as bad as whites in those two countries