What are you guys doing if Trump loses on November?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YR23ss1_n0
youtube.com/watch?v=hWvu7mgsDrI
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

laugh

i actually don't care i'm withdrawing from society at large, going to stop browsing Sup Forums and just read books and lift weights all day

I'll honestly just be really embarrassed for Trump. Poor guy would never recover in terms of self-held dignity.

What do you mean? Sup Forums's always correct, I've still got my Ron Paul folder from the last election.

Acting outwardly like I'm content with Hillary's victory while I die a little inside

youtube.com/watch?v=5YR23ss1_n0

If Trump loses, he'll burn down the whole thing. Either by leading the cultural revolution against the Hillary-Soros tyranny.

Or he'll start a Cable-Internet News Network and do subversive journalism against TPTB.

back to arson I guess

if trump wins, leftist and anarchists riot.
If Hillary wins, could be civil war.

either way November will be a big happening

Still have the NFL.

Suicide.

I made a big bet on Trump.

My life won't change in any significant way whether he wins or loses.

do it faggot
dont give up

Retreat from society into the woods and/or join the inevitable rebellion when Hitlery attempts to ban firearms completely.

Nothing. I did my part by voting.

I'm going to try to move somewhere but honestly there won't be anywhere left to run to. But I'll escape one way or another.

Live my life as usual, except I'll probably get CC for when chimpouts become a regular thing.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

Low energy shilling, trying to demotivate pol

I got some money set aside.. ill buy some land and start working on my cabin up north and just live off a couple silent paychecks i got coming in for 4 years...

Im not putting my capitalism to work for that fat cunt.

You havent already started doing that? Fucking kill yourself.

This will be carved onto America's tombstone.

Idk start planning

Spend the next 4 to 8 years complaining.

im in texas so texit

Go back in time and implement option B.

>t. Black lives matter supporter

Fuck off you mongrel

fight on the WW3 and hopefully survive

yelling nigger, buying guns, shitposting, before these things are inevitably banned under the Clinton administration.

Too lazy to type this

Stay and fight the hordes of lefties that will flood every board.

going on 8pol for a month because this board will be unbrowsable

that quote can apply to many different circumstances you dope

when you can't win politically and defend your country from subversion and foreign take-over, then you're left with no other options than to physically resist

Well, I'm not white so I don't have alot to worry about. I will feel sorry for my white friends that will be deemed racist sexist bigots by the state though. I'll try to give em a heads up if some Hillary inspired organization tries coming for them.

Continue with my life. Americans however should shoot Hillary. She needs to go ASAP.

One thing I am curious about, why don't republicans use the blacks as cudgles the way democrats do? I don't mean pander to them, I mean resettling them in white areas to swing the vote. Republicans should do this to democrats, liberal white enclaves should be flooded with section 8 housing

Im going to buy firearms, surplus ammunition, and rations and wait on my call to join a militia during the occupation of the united states

But honestly I should be doing this anyways

>trump
>losing

Buy some ammo and vote for as much lefty shit as I can to kickstart the happenings.

Celebrate, because bigotry has been BTFO

>going to stop browsing Sup Forums

Sure you are buddy. Sure you are.

Seriously though, do you actually like Hillary?

>making us think past the sale
the shills... they're learning...

Invest in nuclear shelter, so I can laugh at devastated usa once nuclear winter ends.

Hillary will still be a huge improvement from Obongo.

Come home Anglo's, we'll make Britain great again.

How?

We both know the answer to that.

I highly doubt he'll lose given democrats have no voter enthusiasm and have had record low turnouts.

>Madame_President

Join the Democratic party and take it down from within

>come lose your guns and freedom of speech

No thanks.

>not investing in NUCLEAR
Price of uranium on the black market after the destruction of the world will be sky high!

If Hillary loses, I'm getting on welfare, and I'm going to try to get everyone to quit their jobs and get on welfare. I will do everything I can to crash the whole god damn system in the most passive-aggressive liberal-esque way possible.

She's to the right of Obama when it comes to the economy, and she won't be as incompetent and reckless when it comes to foreign policy.
Essentially she's a good goy and will keep the status quo for the sake of the establishment.

Investing in a new oculus rift and ignoring the world until it's revolution time.

>trump loses
>we won't lose our guns and freedom of speech

I'm sure that will work
You fucking mongoloid

Truly a noble cause

I'm changing my pronouns and becoming vegan

t. butthurt Hillary supporter

Nasty old cunt

Start assassinating globalists and their puppets

haha just kidding of course I'll work hard and obey everything Hillary Clinton says like a good go- er guy

i dont give a shit what happens

Can I bring my diversity wand?

Yeah nah
You're a retard

but notice that no one is saying it would be good

The same thing I was going to do if Trump won: get comfy and watch the new world war, globalists vs everyone else

Shall not be infringed.

NEVER EVER

Do you think it'll really survive the downward spiral of a permanent Democrat whitehouse? Demographically you're in for eternal SJWism until total collapse if Trump fails.

Betting all my money that the economy completely crashes... that's what George Soros is doing. He's getting Hillary elected while betting the economy crashes. He's buying options on the S and P 500... so is warren buffet, another one trying to get Hillary elected, same with Michael Bloomberg and Mark Cuban... and fucking retards are still voting for Hillary. I don't care though, niggers will be effected the most... they'll get what they deserve. Complaining that the system is racist and then voting for the system.

What do you like about her?

>if

Hillary is going to win in a landslide.

The second amendment will be over turned in less than 40 years.

moving to Canada

I'd go on as normal. I wasn't planning on voting until chessman made that Trump video in August, and then Trump took over the GOP. Even if he loses, the GOP will be gone so I will have had a net profit.

The GOP has been the world's biggest enemy to the right wing for many years.

We must never surrender this board. We will see shills from every direction, and we will be surrounded. This will be Sup Forums's last stand. And it will be glorious.
youtube.com/watch?v=hWvu7mgsDrI

You failed to include the portion of the screencap where 5 users got dubs.

I would start grabbing all the guns I can, barricade my house and protect it all I can and maybe move to a different country. When Hillary is president, you don't know what will happen.

They can't just get rid of the second amendment.

There are more guns than people here. Our people would fight, and the government knows that. There would be civil war.

> the GOP is the biggest enemy to MUH right wing purists

You faggots will never ever win the cultural war against us liberals

The shilling will be insane. Sup Forums will be infested and we will all have to bail out!

will probably end up living like the main character from 1984 .

There will probably be more bombings made by domestic terrorists like Timothy McVeigh and Kaczynski in retaliation to the clinton government.

If we're lucky we'll go to war with Russia and have a chance at defecting to he other side.

>enhance

>What are you guys doing if Trump loses on November?
Promote the NWF to the disillusioned masses as the only way the White race will be able to save itself from the anti-Whites that wish to destroy it.

I'm probably gonna have an election party that night and if he loses I'll probably go lie down for a while and stare at the wall

join reich
democracy is dildos

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Seceding from the Union

Probably just drink a little more. Weep for western society's imminent downfall, and the lives that will be claimed by it.

But I'll cheer inside a bit as well. A lot of the lives lost are lives that deserve to be purged, and the system is going to come crashing down hard. Violence.

start preparing for the collapse. Hildog will most likely welcome a ton of refugees.

Mock Americans on here like there's no end in sight.

Collapse and civil war is preferable to living in the UK?

Guess i'm a #hillshill now

Laughing at Americans. I really want Trump to win.
But I'm sick of you cunts calling us Bongers 'cucks'.
Even though we told the EU to fuckoff and we don't have open borders.
Trump wins: fucking YES!
Clinton wins: you cunts join Sweden and Germany in the cuckshed.

>Seceding from the Union
But if you cede, how will you be sent to die in afghanistan?

Crashing a plane into the One World Trade Center disguised as a muslim to make the world realize who the true enemy is.

The vast majority will give up their guns. In 40 years boomers would have died of and hispanics will make up a significant portion of the electorate, hispanics and millennials over all don't view the 2nd amendment favorably, it will be overturned in 40 years.