Where's all the black farmers?

Farming is a pretty easy and beneficial thing to do.
>Put seeds in ground.
>Water.
>Wait.
>Harvest.
Doesn't get much simpler than that.
In fact they wouldn't even have to own the farm, they could just work on it.
Instead of farming, they live in the most violent cities full of crime instead of the peaceful countryside.
(Pic related, black farmer)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1471450583183.jpg
stopwhitegenocideinsa.wordpress.com/2014/10/22/south-african-black-on-white-farm-murders-and-farm-attacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=kY9EX28GKvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can they speak or eat with that shit in their mouths?

>Water

user..

That picture
Kek

Unfortunately farming isnt that simple. But that is what niggers do when they try to farm. Which is why they all starve.

Farming takes planning, forethought, and patience.

underdeveloped sense of abstract reasoning. Blacks can only think in terms of 'now', so they don't really get the 'wait' part of farming, and how it will lead to the harvest part.

blacks have no concept of "future"

You just proved you literally know nothing about farming. Because of climate, ph levels, and mineral deposits most of Africa isn't suitable for large scale agriculture.

Yup. Africa is the "nightmare level map" on Civilization. But it's easier to blame the blacks.

>excuses: the race

Farming is not easy. Thinking it is easy is what lead to the niggers in Zimbabwe and South Africa killing the White farmers and then taking over the farms. They failed. Farming techniques are passed down over generations - and farmers face immense challenges from weather (heat,frost,rain,drought,wind), insects, crop disease, market fluctuations affecting crop prices, soil erosion and depletion, crop rotation affecting budgets, machine and labor issues, government regulation, just name a few off the cuff.

>Doesn't get much simpler than that.

Simple is a 9-5 job with a White collar, doing one thing. Simple is a service industry bullshit teenager job.

From the thumbnail I thought that was a toilet seat

>knowledge: the leaf

Africa has some of the best farmland in the world, and during White rule, South Africa and Rhodesia exported food all over the world.

No it's not that simple. Give a little bit of respect for one of the most exhausting job in the world.

We don't live anymore in the XVIIe century. Before industrialization most of them in Africa were farmers. But now, you don't need such a large workforce. Beside, for living, you cannot just "grow things", you have to sell it. Have you ever try to compete with a tractor ?

That's all. Before trying any geopolitical analysis, go outside and see how the world works.

Natural resource manager. We have a functioning farm part of our land with parcels set aside for community gardens. We get more blacks than whites and this is primarily a white area. They also tend their crops the best as whites get lazy with it. But the whites are upper class and drive bmw and Prius, probably have other hobbies to do.

Also the blacks that use it are old folk. People who came from the south, they are really nice, a large difference from the scourge blacks within the inner city

Farming will never be sustainable in Africa as long as the aid shipments continue. Why go to the trouble and expense of farming, when by the time it is harvest time America had shipped over 10 billion tons of wheat and your field is worth less that it would cost to harvest it.

> Water
You typically do not water agricultural crops. You typically want to grow some cereal crop suited to the environment there. You need a huge investment of effort to create irrigation and rice growing beds. And why bother when things like corn are so drought hardy.

This. I think as much as 2/3 of the earth is only suited to grassland and grazing. And this is concentrated in the near desert environment of much of Africa. Unless you are talking the deep south or North, farming (in the traditional sense) is the last thing you should be doing with the ever encroaching desert.

>Farming is pretty easy
Bet you've never even had a handful of dirt in your palm before, yet alone even an unprocessed potato.

Also this This fucking board, I swear.

1. you know nothing about farming.
2. 1/3 of africa is a fucking desert

kys right now

This

White liberals are literally keeping the black man down

Blacks cannot into cause and effect or planning.
In fact, a number of black languages (for example the zulu language) do not even have the words or concepts for planning or gradations.

As it is purely a spoken language, and people can only remember so-many words to pass them on, blacks didnt have a way of expanding to total sum of words until whitey showed up.

Interesting huh? Really makes your brainbox buzz.

Lol, yeah ok.
I'm growing red, yellow and blue potatoes, gojiberries, elderberries, blueberries and cranberries, cherry tomatoes, italian tomatoes, basil, bellpeppers, thai peppers, but I kniw nothing about planting, yeah, ok.

Glad you think those elderly blacks are nice. It is their shit covered spawn that are raping and murdering like a horde of chimps on PCP. But hey, whatever right?

Also there are a group of blacks that use the gardens that are trump and NRA supporters. Red pilled folk

This must be bait?

Africa has some of the most fertile lands on the planet. Broad flowing rivers, dark rich soils, a variety of climates for different crops, it is a veritable garden of eden.

If you believe Africa is a wasteland then I have some bad news

They are in northern Ethiopia and northern Sudan

>It's a white guy making up bullshit about my own language episode

Sod

They are trump and NRA supporters. I don't know about their children, wouldn't surprise me they are like the whites in this country that are liberal to the bone.

It's a cultural thing, which is why my generation (millennials) are shit. You don't have to be bright to be red pilled, it's the racist dogma that they learn in school, tv, and university. Which coincides with peer pressure of my relatively self conscious and thin skinned generation.

Some regions, others don't have adequate rainfall of which these small villages subsist on. There are more nomad Africans who live on dairy from their cattle by following green pastures. Their governments are all corrupt and won't spend the infrastructure to build wells or artificial rivers and lakes for irrigation so they will continue with their shitty existence.

African leadership is some of the worst in the world to its people and the rebels follow suite.

theres a little more to farming than "water, wait, harvest"
that being said, its still not difficult. its just tedious and doesnt pay out right away. this is why niggers cannot into farming.

The Second Edition of the 20-volume Oxford English Dictionary contains full entries for 171,476 words in current use, and 47,156 obsolete words. To this may be added around 9,500 derivative words included as subentries. So I make that about a quarter of a million distinct words in the english language not including inflections, give or take, of which about 20% are no-longer used.

Now, you tell me how many distinct words there are in zulu, bantu, or any other african language.

I'll wait.

Its about 1/10th the number of those in English, because blacks language is passed-on as a spoken tradition for thousands of years and English (and other European languages before it) are written d they grow every year.

Really bakes your noodle eh?

You speak ebonics not click clicks you stupid black tart

You forgot tilling the soil and weeding.

>farming is a pretty easy thing to do
Stopped there. Spoken like somebody who has never farmed in their life.

Farming is not easy and tropical climate aren't suited for large scale farming. AlsoAfricaa is full of pest that makes farming difficult unless you're Monsanto.

There's an extra step after harvest though, it's "Don't eat the entire harvest, make sure to save some for the next planting". That's where they slip up.

See

Until the 1940s, much of the black population in the Southern USA worked as peasant farmers on sharecropped land.

Nice meme.
b8
Good post.

my god.
burgers are retarded.

Bantu isn't one language. There are hundreds of Bantu languages.
Nobody knows the word count of Bantu languages, but it's harder to count because they're not written as often.

nigger.
i lack words for your stupidity, arguing with your kind is tiresome as hell, nothing gets through your thick skulls.
i think it would be better to simply exterminate you and get over it.

Kangz invented coat hangers?
i.4cdn.org/pol/1471450583183.jpg

Nope. That´s why they starve but look fabulous

?

Remember that, when the niggers raped and murdered their way into owning White people's farms in South Africa, the niggers complained that the whites took the farm magic with them when they died.

Because the niggers could not get crops to grow in rows like the whites did.

Could not get the crops to grow so abundantly, like the whites did.

Could not get the crops to grow in the proper growing season like the whites did.

Niggers stole the farms.

And blamed the whites when the crops were shit.

Niggers are evil AND stupid.

stopwhitegenocideinsa.wordpress.com/2014/10/22/south-african-black-on-white-farm-murders-and-farm-attacks/

youtube.com/watch?v=kY9EX28GKvk

If you are asking about the US there are many black subsistence farmers throughout the south. They set up roaddide stands and sell there produce. They happen yo grow watermelons for the most part. They have not discovered how to grow fried chicken though.

You're not wrong. I feel like a cheaper solution is using Afrikkka like a jail and just shipping every prisoner in the Western world there to destroy the culture and replace it when a better one, breeding blacks out of existence in the process.