*becomes best film of the year*

*becomes best film of the year*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2hg_d-spwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DAMN, Jaime looks like THAT?

That bit with his kid at the motel was powerful af hit hard family was genuinely great. probably gonna be a sequel innit

just finished it

great movie, very good performance of that Waldau dude.

but is it realistic that he gets like 7 years in prison for running a red light while drunk and gets to sit in a place with nigger rapists, hardcore neonazis and spics?

he got 1 year and 6 months from the deal, the rest was from stabbing that mexican.

His judge was a hard ass thats why he took the deal

why he stabbed that guy?
why not just punching him?
and why was this non violent guy in a prison full of murderers, gangs and rapists?

he's in a prison for people who are there for big crimes. manslaughter is a big crime innit.

he stabbed the guy because he was told to by bossman and u

yea but isn't there a difference between a guy accidentally running a red light and a guy who had full intent to murder someone?

The Waldau guy wasn't a violent person.

it's not about that he's a murderer it doesn't matter friend the justice system doesn't make exceptions

sounds like a very fucking dumb system

i agree still a good kino tho right

of course, I just felt like he should have gotten a more interesting back story on WHY he was in.

here take this webm I just made.

that's a nice webm, mind if i save it?

>the way the car in the background veers off just as he leaves to create a perfect sync

god damn

>m'ask you summin

yeah it was feckin good m9
Prisonkino, my favourite kind of kino

Felon was better

same director, similar story

a lannister always pays his debts

>getting caught was a part his plan
Is he /ourguy/?

>From the director of Snitch

It shows.

Kilmer was great in Felon

sure m8 have fun with it

he actually said that in the movie

what the fuck

who has the keys to yard of Sup Forums?

What the fuck. Look at the shirt especially, it's exactly the same. The creases and all. It's the same arm, but wow they just swapped heads.

fucking lmfao

any other prisonkino? or gangster stuff which is a rookie making his way to the top? i love these types of movies, seeing people go from average to badass. a prophet is probs my favourite and felon isn't bad too.

Son of a Gun was good

you probably know all these already but w/e:
Oz tv series
Blood In Blood Out
American Me

Oh shit, you can see where they cropped the guy's arm off

Chopper

also:
Starred Up

>American Me
didn't a bunch of people get killed over this?

Wish they went into his Prison Workout more all we saw was:

Pullups
Press ups
Prison Burpees
Navy Frog Squats
Weighted Squats

> kills 8 people, including shooting a turk in the face outside a club with a shotgun
> goes to jail for shooting some wog drug dealer in the leg

this movie was dogshit

I want jeff donovan to be my prison daddy

This prison was supposed to be based on Folsom a lvl 2-3 dorm living facility. I used to work here, it doesn't go down like this. His counselor should have given him the option to go SNY(special needs yard), sure he will be stuck with the child molesters and faggots, but for a year he would be fine and wouldn't have to fucking ruin his life.

It's all about what you can make stick
They got Capone with tax evasion and brought down his whole empire

>AS AN INMATE

>not wanting shane to be your prison daddy

he didn't wear that shirt once in the movie

Yes the movie depicted the shot caller having gay sex, that's something you never were supposed to show.

He even admitted he shot Sammy the turk to the cops
He had the gun on him as he was telling them for fucks sake

just bantz m8

Any other prison kino? Preferably modern. Seen

American history x
Starred up
Dog Pound
Felon

> Jeffery Donovan
> Shane
> the sisterfucker swede.
This actually does look like a movie worth a watch, Donovan is a decent actor.
Great in Burn Notice, just wish his girlfriend wasn't a skeleton with bolt ons.
If they wanted a skeleton with Bolt on tits, they should have gotten Jolene Balock in the early 2000s.

prison documentaries on youtube. it doesn't get any more kino than the real stuff.

> starred up
Couldn't fucking understand half the dialog

I've never seen Dog Pound mentioned on here. It is top tier kino

the hollywood faggots won't even create new posters, fucking hell that industry is shit

>costner
what

holy shit I didn't even noticed that

splain.

people got killed IRL?

does he rub his head?

The producers of the movie all got murdered in their hollywood homes, Edward James Olmos almost got killed as well. You can show murders and hits in prison, but never ever show gay sex. Raep is okay though...

use google you dense fuck

yes

the movie is based on the creation of the Mexican Mafia. a notorious prison gang from california. I think some of the top guys didn't like the movie too much.
there is a documentary about the making of it, lemme find a link.

Edward James Olmos paid a shit load of money to some top guys, to stay alive.

here
youtube.com/watch?v=J2hg_d-spwo

anyone know where I can find the human animal?

I knew someone who worked on Snitch and provided me with amusing behind the scenes anecdotes. Ask me nothing

Holy fucking lel.

Fuck that shit nig if a riot happened he'd of been killed just for being in that yard

The Manson Interviews with Geraldo on youtube are mandatory Prison Kino

If you kill someone without intent it's manslaughter, most convictions range from 1-4 years

Murder is if you planned to intended to kill someone without sold defense or the protection of others. Most convictions for murder range in the 20+ years

You wouldn't know this since you are probably from a third world shit hole

>get me a guy who can look wholesome but also like a prison rat
>we've already got charlie hunnam on the phone sir...oh wait he's busy with king arthur

>Most convictions for murder range in the 20+ years
Maximum conviction for any crime is 10 years here.

>You wouldn't know this
you don't know shit either
this guy knows

does this count?

He was intoxicated and ran a red light. He was responsible for the other person's death. He should have gotten home than 16 months imo.

Suburban scum pls go

he wasn't full blown drunk, he had like 2 glasses of wine.

also what kind of traffic light on a main road switches so fast to red that you can't even react to it?

>from the designer who brought us the Snitch poster

>watch some prison kino
>do 50 pushups in my parents basement
>pretend sitting in a cell and pace around the room

did u atleast make pruno? amateur.

I work in the prison(Folsom) this movie is supposedly based in, it isn't anything close to how it was depicted.

yea brewing that in my toilet

Celda 211 m8.

no nazi gangs stabbing niggas?

Well there's that. But what I mean specifically is what happened to Jaime, he shouldn't have ended up in the mainline. There are so many shit he had to voluntarily go through to get stuck in mainline in a level 3.

now make a shank out of melted plastic.

who actually decides that where a prisoner ends up?

You can easily make a shank by filing down a tooth brush handle using rough concrete.

Are nazis really cool in prison?

Are you legitimate retarded? We are talking about the movie not real life.

Lern2context

I'm just sayin man

the other person isn't responsible for willingly getting in the car with a drunk driver? oh yeah he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing *rolls eyes*

every single person in that car should have gotten in trouble not just the driver

is that Moustache Operator?

do they even give inmates those toothbrushes anymore? i thought they gave out little tiny ones.
they even stopped serving meat with bones in it ffs.

That's what I was thinking. There's at least one dude from sicario in the movie.

>american
>pretends his country isn't a third world shithole
higher prison pop than fucking china a totalitarian with over twice the general pop state lmfao

freedom ain't free

things ain't like dey used to be rick

The counselor, he would look at your background. Are you a career criminal, Jaime was not. Was this voluntary manslaughter or involuntary, him drinking two glasses of wine and getting into an accident does not constitute voluntary manslaughter. This is what happens after he got convicted.

1. Get transfer from county jail to something California Department of Corrects called a reception center. If Jaime is serving 80% of a 19 month sentence he would spend at least 1/3 of his entire sentence here because it takes months to be properly processed.

1a. Here he would go through medical eval because Commiefornia has something called valley fever so he's limited to which prison he can go to, that's by law.

1b. His counselor goes through his crime, its a fucking car accident. There is no way he would be housed with the most violent inmates. He will be house in a lvl 1-2 with the drug dealers and other idiots who drive drunk. Level 1 and 2s are also called re-entry prison, or people who have a few months to a year left in their term. These people aren't looking to shank anyone or become a fucking shot caller.

2. Once they find him a prison, even if for some reason he ends up in a lvl 3-4 mainline fucking violent offender prison, the counselor there would ask if he want to be house in a Special Needs Yard, or SNY. This is where we have all of the gang drop outs, child molesters and rapists. There is no shanking here either, people are too busy having sex and dealing in prostitution/drugs to fucking shank anyone.

3. Finally in the off chance that he still somehow end up in the mainline GP yards prison gangs don't give a shit if you have just over a year left in your sentence, because only a fucking idiot would turn one year into fucking 10-to life.

There is just too much money to be made in prison, if anything the ABs(Aryan Brotherhood) would ask him for some protection money. Here he can just tell the to go fuck off and go SNY.

thats what I also assumed/thought, no way he would have gotten in with the hard bois.

but if they kept it realistic then the movie wouldn't have been so good.

whats your job in the prison?

also how the drugs get in?
do the inmates have easy access to weed?
can an inmate get medical marijuana?