Literally GUYS REMEMBER THE MOVIE: the show

Literally GUYS REMEMBER THE MOVIE: the show

And I thought Marvel cartoon shows were bad.

>hating the emperor's new school
nigga that show was ballin, what the fuck do you mean my dude

>tfw I actually liked the show

That show was good though, user.

Wasn't that bad.

But the show was good.

tfw we'll never get this

>Literally GUYS REMEMBER THE MOVIE: the show
shows like that are only bad if incompetent people are working on it
like most disney shows, they made it formulaic, which made it dull
There are more than enough examples of good movie based shows, even great movie based shows

that being said, malina was hot

Yeah I liked the expanded cast and setting of the show but the actual plots never really caught my interest.

that's fine
it probably would have done about as well as treasure planet and atlantis
at least new groove was popular enough for a show, sequel, and several memes

Not even having Patrick Warburton was able to save this show. Although it's not like he was the one writing the episodes.

>thought I was the only who liked this cartoon
>faggot OP trying to talk shit
>tfw all these user's with superior taste

It's a good night to be on Sup Forums

I thought it was decent tbqf (to be quite frank)

Nah, OP is right.
The show had movie jokes every episode and it almost makes them unfunny when rewatching the actual movie.
I'm upset because the setting, the premise and the characters have so much personality that it didn't need to go that way. The original jokes were alright, Kuzco himself was great, but the formula ruined what would potentially be a good show.

Fuck this show, man. Fuck it.

If it was 2000s Disney Channel, it was immediately the best thing ever.

This show wasn't particularly memorable but I do recall it introducing a QT waifu girl

I remember staying up like 1-4 AM watching Disney and this was one of the shows. It was a good show, I enjoyed the hell out of it.

just right!

>GUYS REMEMBER THE MOVIE: the show
Isn't that like most Disney cartoons from like the 2000s?

I actually kind of liked the episode where Kronk realized they were getting into a rut because it was like my thoughts on the show were being personified. I mean, I only had it on in the background at like 4 am while playing Zoo Tycoon or something, but it was really easy for me to see the patterns in each episode, even as just background noise.

>while playing Zoo Tycoon

superior taste in cartoons and vidja

what id give for another zoo tycoon game game

>I only had it on in the background at like 4 am while playing Zoo Tycoon or something

huh, I did the same except I was playing Viva Pinata

>Zoo Tycoon

Did you complete all the scenarios user? I tried but I just couldn't do it... I just couldn't...

Literally GUYS I HAVE SHIT TASTE: the op

And I thought I was a faggot

>tfw we got one of the funniest Disney films ever instead of Later, Rinse, Repeat, Just Add Incas

I like how they couldn't find a voice actor that sounds as whiny, dwarfish or nasaly as david spade.

>This was pne of the last things Eartha Kitt worked on before her deatth

original was going to be directed by the director of the Lion King, it was going to be epic!

Zootopia too, but these fuckers at Pixar thought the movie was too mean to the protagonist.Bullshit I say! WDAS simply lost their cojones.

Fuck I laughed at this

They weren't all bad

Aladdin was awesome
Hercules was awesome
Didn't Lion King have one? Timon and Pumbaa? That was good
MiB was awesome
Ghostbusters was awesome

Didn't the Mummy have a cartoon? I don't remember if that was good or not

Lighten up, you fucking nerd.

but it gave us red eye tree frog man and Malina.

I couldn't get that fucking theme song out of my head at work last night.

are you okay

cringe

>Zootopia
>Pixar

user...

Not him, but I always did free play, built a giant zoo that I couldn't sustain.

Then I barred the exit while deleting the animal cages. It never stopped being funny.

>actually preferring edgetopia
With that vocabulary I'm not surprised, you must be at least 18 years old to browse Sup Forums btw.
Not even the producers wanted it, it was only one scene they liked and what made them think they were on the right track; but then they realized that they weren't making any progress outside of that because everyone hated the world.
Next time check your facts.

>Not even the producers wanted it, it was only one scene they liked and what made them think they were on the right track.

what scene? why producers didnt like it?

you saw the documentary, right, pixar told the writing team to FUCK OFF WITH THE COLLARS. but i dont know the full story, it wasnt really about making the movie but how progressive the movie was going to be.

>you saw the documentary, right
oh but it seems you didn't. The scene I'm talking about is the one with Koslov and his kid of course. There were also other small scenes that they did work on but in general the entire team did realize the movie they were making was shit once the execs told them they didn't like the collars.

yeah, that *great* scene.. it was played to be as disturbing as possible, kinda weird they went that far in the production without realizing it was going to be SJW propaganda garbage

>what scene? why producers didnt like it?
They explained it. The original plot makes the entire city apper evil, not just a few bad apples. This means when the time comes for the protagonists to save the city, the audience didn't understand why they even bothered. The audience wanted the city to crash and burn, because they don't see any justification for the city's continued survival.

It is similar to the issue with the X-men universe. When you make society the antagonist, you remove the reason for the good guys to risk their own lives to save the society.

What are you talking about? it's a good show.

yeah, noir movie, protagonist was a martyr and beacon of hope, too much of a martyr, not enough hope.

i remember what happened to zootopia generals after the reveal, we wanted to die