When was your countrys last school shooting?

when was your countrys last school shooting?

denmark
24 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monash_University_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilno_school_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OAED_Vocational_College_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnenden_school_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flag
Never

Do universities count? If so 2002 I guess
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monash_University_shooting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilno_school_massacre
93 years

Last year, autist didn't even had the balls to pop himself.

interedasting, I never heard about it

tfw polish press was blaming Russians even back then

Never

never

never

don't remember but i'm pretty sure we've had one once

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OAED_Vocational_College_shooting
>The gunman was a 19-year-old sophomore student, of Georgian descent, Dimitris Patmanidis who was studying car electronics at the college.[2] It was the first incident of shooting to occur in Greece.[3][4]
>georgian
Of course.
>patmanidhs
>the first school shooter is unironically called son of patman

>only 2 deaths
>shooter was a chink
the ABSOLUTE STATE of the australian school shooters scene, simply embarrassing

Sweden

Aussie can do better than that

2009 was the first and only time we had a school shooting in Pécs, 1 person died.

The guy who did it was probably influenced by those dirty, disgusting Americans, and their revolting customs. I hope it all gets wiped out. Absolutely disgusting.

Finland
10 years ago.
Time flies.

I'm so sorry.
My condolences go to the whole family.

Never

Japan is the only country over 100million population and never had school shooting.

2012, Islamist went to a Jewish school and killed 4 people

>Wow. I guess Japan must be the best place to live in the whole world, rite guyz??!

>Using guns

Fucking scrubs.

Also it is technically a school shooting because the police had guns and blew him the fuck away.

See Unless the perp used a gun (and succesfully killed someone with it) it's not a school shooting

I honestly can't even think of one.

Damn I'm arroused now

the closest thing would be that kid that created a homemade crossbow some years ago, but he only killed a teacher with a knife, the rest were injured

More proof that the vile, diseased culture of Americans' are corrupting others

"Közel három hónappal a pécsi támadás után a rendőrség Budapesten előállított egy másik 22 éves egyetemistát, aki szintén lövöldözésre készült. A férfi sportlövőként egy 9 mm-es Parabellum kaliberű pisztolyt birtokolt engedéllyel, s őrizetbe vételét követően részletes beismerő vallomást tett. Elmondása szerint úgy tervezte, hogy válogatás nélkül meg fog ölni 22 embert, vagy az egyetemén, vagy pedig egy bevásárlóközpontban. Erre azonban állítólag már másfél éve készült, s motivációt jelentettek számára az Egyesült Államokban történt lövöldözések is, amelyek iránt egyfajta „vonzalmat”

"Nearly three months after the attack in Pécs, the police in Budapest caught another 22 years old university student, who was also preparing for a mass shooting. The man who was a sports shooter had a 9mm Parabellum caliber pistol, and had a license for it, after having been arrested he made a detailed confession.
He said that he planned to indiscriminately kill 22 people, either in the university, or in a shopping mall. He was preparing for almost a year and a half for it, and he was motivated by the mass shootings that happened in the United States, which he said he felt an "attraction" toward. "

Most of our wannabe-Columbines are retarded, and cannot even manage to kill someone. Last year some dude shot his teacher or something. Or the teacher survived, just wounded, don't remember.

flag
never, at least not that I know of

But why shoot up universeties? On some level I get Columbine, Highschool is basically hell on earth and especially if you're bullied, but there's no better time in life than college. Just spend all day not going to classes and shitposting.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnenden_school_shooting

never

You obviously don't understand the feeling of loneliness

Man vill bli älskad, i brist därpå beundrad, i brist därpå fruktad, i brist därpå avskydd och föraktad. Man vill ingiva människorna något slags känsla. Själen ryser för tomrummet och vill kontakt till vad pris som helst

even within school shootings we are leading in innovation

I don't think we ever had one.

18 years ago, the first and hopefully last.

never

That's pretty amazing considering how many autists you have