What does Sup Forums think of Michael Savage?

What does Sup Forums think of Michael Savage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqYW1-NzZNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also has a radio show on 890 WLS

Based.

> Borders
> Language
> Culture

Savage

Absolute savage

Never trust a kike

I like listening to him. And I appreciate what he trys to convey. We do need BLC.

another merchant selling his wares in which way the wind blows

Actually named Michael Weiner.

Self admitted former liberal hippy.

Closeted homosexual, but whatever, who isn't.

Political rants can get tedious, especially when he starts on some metaphor that literally no one but him will understand.

When he talks about stuff other than politics (sailing, cars, his dog Teddy) he's actually pretty entertaining.

Fucking savage.

>literally says ant-racist is code for anti-white
>laments white genocide
>reads the accomplishments of white males on the air

but yeah continue with your kike boogeymen

He's good in my book. His kike lineage is troubling, and he shills Israel and Jew religion a bit too much and doesn't focus enough on Jewish tricks (maybe he has no choice?)

But his "borders, language, culture" theme is essential and he's the only one out there who's really talking about it

Mark Levin talks about those things and he's a host you got to if you want brain food, not to have your opinions validated

He is rabidly anti-Clinton and supported Trump the other day with his foreign policy speech.

Yeah he used to be a liberal flaming hippie in San Fran but then got full on redpilled and always sounds mad as fuck.

He also acknowledges that the right doesn't listen to his words because he's from San Fran so he gets even more angry.

Some of his non politics shows are absolute trash, but others are GOAT. You can find great recordings on YouTube from unbelievable callers.

Levin is too mean to his callers. And I'm talking conservative ones.

Savage is kind of a blow hard but is easier to listen to.

You want 'brain food', go on youtube.

His name was Weiner and he changed it to Savage.

Now you know enough.

Wonder what kind of decision making goes on when you want to change your surname to "Savage"

How many white guys can you name who are doing more than this Jew for white people in this country?

Fucking whites are too busy accusing each other of racism or fulfilling some anti-white agenda.

It's funny how much he hates the SJW left liberals in this country.

He's like Sup Forums incarnate.

Weiner is still his surname. Savage is only shit stage name. Not every merchant in the media goes full Jon "Liebowitz" Stewart.

He does a good job of showing what a piece of shit zionist kike Mark Levin is, if only by comparison

Good post.

Levin is the stereotypical Jew. His only concern with the US is that continues to be slave to Israel, which is where Mark's loyalties actually reside

Better than Alex jones. That's then end of my opinion on him

Savage more like savagelet kek

One of the best major talk show hosts

>muh 184 IQ
it gets old but hes still entertaining

Anybody who says this man is not red-pilled needs to listen to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqYW1-NzZNE