Post Examples of Inking

Post Examples of Inking.

and that's all I have.

Anyone got more of these kinds of comparison?

Inkers do not get the kind of recognition they deserve. They're talented artists in their own right. Half the big name artists in the business wouldn't be big names at all without great inkers covering up the sins of their pencils.

Holy Shit wtf is this retarded penciling ? The inker literally did all the fucking job

Am I doing this right

Eh the artist probably could not have done much more to get the desired effect.

Except spidy in that last panel im not sure what the fuck happened there.

I love the way pencils and inks have been working together to hide supermans crotch

And colourists i guess.

I also would like more they are surprisingly hard to find

i can recommend this one.

Oh i will check this out

Pound for pound, Al Williamson was the greatest inker to ever live.

What happened to Inkers? Why did they just become glorified tracers? I remember when it was used to be called Layouts and Finishes so that both the penciller and the inker got equal credit.

Sometimes when i was really bored i inked some pencil pages that i found online, good way to waste few hours but didn't felt like i was learning anything, just tracing.

Dick Giordano was the best.

You're wrong, but I respect your right to be wrong.

Well that has to do with a lot of current artists already doing most of the legwork themselves when it comes to detailing and shading things which were all used to be done by the Inker, hence why they were used to be called finishers. I honestly think this practice should be brought back into the industry

>there are people who have not read KLH

come on

I'm new here, not much to do during the summers

what's klh? (as what does it stand for so I can pirate it.)

Easily top 5 Spider-Man comic.

Kraven's Last Hunt.

Digital inking is a thing.