HEY GUYS REMEMBER THIS? REMEMBER THAT? XD

HEY GUYS REMEMBER THIS? REMEMBER THAT? XD

youtube.com/watch?v=znavw4akfoY

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=ready player one you fucking queer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's literally what the book is about. It's literally nerdy nostalgia. That's the point.

Fuck off.

First time I hear about any of this, quick rundown?

lmgtfy.com/?q=ready player one you fucking queer

>Emoji movie gets a free pass for being full of product placement while people hate on RPO just for having some cool references

>it's okay when Japan does it

thanks senpai

UH OHHHHHH
SOMEONE LIKE THING YOU NO LIKE
BETTER START #boycottplayerone ON GAB AND OCHO CHAN!

Reddit Player One

Oh, it goes deeper than that, friend.

Get in the habit of checking the studios making the movies that get dumped on the hardest here. You may notice a pattern.

So how accurate is this trailer compared to the book and will I be the only adult going to see this movie?

I'm starting to suspect people who shit on pop culture refrences don't get half of them and it pisses them off

I don't think I can put into words how much it saddens me that Spielberg is throwing his time and money on this junk.

I mean, just look at the trailer. You know it's going to be a money you hate for the story and characters, but that you have to admire for the visuals and the gall to put VR on screen.

Such a fucking waste.

Yeah dude, DeLorean and Iron Giant, so obscure, so unique!

What a ripoff of COD

>Emoji movie gets a free pass
Wut?

Those the only ones you could name?

>meme spouters trying to act as if they are above people that like pop culture references

(you) did it

another cgi festival

where is cinema going?

>Only limited by your imagination
>Creates nothing but stuff other people made first
Kinda a shitty imagination

shit very clever comment but user you know that originality doesn¡t exists, right?

I SAW THE IRON GIANT AND I CLAPPED

I wish I could get a free pass to see The Emoji Movie.

'member the DeLorean?

Here is a photo of the movie's producers.

It should have stayed a shitty book.
Now it is a shitty movie.

>Old wrinkled corporate shills out of touch with what's popular among the current generation and below.

>I'm running an N64 emulator
>*audience bursts out laughing*

>it's a well paid Hollywood CEOs capitalize on millennial """"""gamers/geeks""""" episode

>the fact that the book is based on it makes it good somehow

shitty bait

The A-Team van, Christine, Freddy Krueger, Duke Nukem, Hello Kitty, SEGA (logo), Lara Croft, the Ostriches from JOUST (Arcade Game), Harley Quinn, Deathstroke...
Tthese are the things listed in the trailer.

yeah cause he couldn't just think of his own robot
it had to be the iron giant
fuck off retard

What's quicker, visualizing in detail your own unique creation on the spot or just envisioning something that already exists?

if it set in VR why isnt everyone fucking big booty bitches with 10 foot cocks