This is all you need when watching a movie in a theater. if you get anything else you're uncivilized

this is all you need when watching a movie in a theater. if you get anything else you're uncivilized.

i'd rather bring my own chicken avocado sandwiches and tea or coffee.

not everyone can be a shit-consuming pleb like you OP

Don't you mean popcorn flick?

>not being able to go 2 hours without consuming food and sugar
fucking americans

>not crab legs
>>>/plebbit/

>need

dumbass

hate it. gets stuck between teeth (they are healthy teeth, inb4) and frustration of getting them out with tongue ruins movie expirience
Generally, whats problem to stop eating for these 2 hours and instead spend them to contemplate X muse?

>needing soda and popcorn

yikes.

>not sneaking in beers in your girls coach purse
shiggy diggy

>I need to eat constantly while doing other things
literally imagine being american lmao

>not killing yourself for being normie scum

I prefer beer and no food.

*Noisiest theater food*

Yeah, no I'm considerate to people sitting around me.

>this is all you need when watching a movie in a theater. if you get anything else you're uncivilized.

You fill up that soda with a pint of JD and we're good.

I don't know, eating popcorn seems fucking retarded to me.I just get some nuts for my falcon.

Popcorn is perfect for distracting the squirrels.

>need

amerisharts are a blight on this planet

>not sneaking in beers through your purse

this is all you need when watching a movie in a theater. if you get anything else you're uncivilized

this is all you need when watching a movie in a theater. if you get anything else you're uncivilized

this
drunkviewing is best viewing

>Not hiding fish and chips down your pant legs

This but ironically

But normies don't kill themselves because they live fulfilling lives unlike you.

I for one prefer the nachos popcornos

I can't eat anything from my theater. I think there's some sort of health violation thing going on, because every time that I have eaten there, I got the sharts afterwards. Even drinking plain water there, my digestive system gets a little bothered.

Eating a pickle during a movie is the final redpill. Neck your literal self.