Ask a Black Girl Anything edition

Hey Sup Forums, here's your time to ask me a question to get my views on various issues. Whether it be on crime rate, if I get food stamps, reparations, feminism, if I'm a fem slut trying to get attention etc. I'll probably answer it.

Little bit about me:

>From New England area
>Grew up in majority minority city (The white people lived near the edges or on the north end where I lived)
>Grew up with relatives, though I still had my dad and mom in my life.
>Socially akward little faggot with no life whatsoever
>b4 tits or gtfo and attention seeking faggot

So /r9k/ with politics and nationalism, aka Sup Forums, ask a question.

coon

Why are you or are you not voting for donald trump this election

How does it feel to be the most undesirable race/gender combination on the planet?

Why do black girls seem to always be the most violent ones?

Seems like black women are behind a lot of the male violence.

Is your pussy tighter than white girls?

Do you support blm?

Philadelphia?

Doesn't it strike you as weird that anime black people like in your OP pic don't look like RL black people at all? Anime black people does not have kinky hair, big jaws, big noses, and well, you get the idea. They just draw a white/asian person and give it darker skin.

Neutrality

Why do you girls smell so strongly? Not bad, just strong.

>So /r9k/ with politics and nationalism, aka Sup Forums,
0/10

>demanding attention because of your genitals and skin color

Tits or GTFO.

Tits or GTFO

Mentioning the rule doesn't excempt you.

Why are black girls so fat? America is fat, but, black American women are out of control.

>Women using the word faggot

Cover blown.

filthy nigger, you're the easiest to kill.

daily reminder nigger women make up 50% of the nigger population.

Why are you on a mongolian cartoon image sharing forum?

Yeah, I agree, that's a tough sell to me.

Please date me, Black-chan!

I love black girls!

I want a cute black gf!

Why do niggers think the appropriate way to get "justice" is to burn shit down, attack people, and threaten that next time it'll be worse?

>black girl.
Post nudes or sage.

Proofs?!!!

Would you sleep with a Slav ?

Tits pl0x

Pretty sad senpai

Though, Im such an insecure faggot I couldn't handle a relationship anyways

>mfw

Oh yeah are your nipples black too? Do you ever get jealous of people with pink nipples?

6666913?
also do you like white guys?

Do you want to see the USA maintain a white majority, or not, and why? Would you rather live around whites, or blacks? Also, are you full black, or mixed?

Would you date a Swede?

Yeah I think we need a timestamped screenshot of black skin and at least something that shows you are female (or a passable ladyboi). Even just a feminine hand would do.

Why would you use the very first image off google image for "black anime girl"?
That's like two and half red flags, especially if you watch anime
You are paid enough to know not to make such rookie fucking mistakes

Which part of tits or gtfo didnt you understand?

This.

AND THIS

Can we get confirmation? I want like a Clothed female butt in jeans pic? Show off you're black ass? And maybe a picture of you're large lips for me to masturbate to? I want to fuck you're mouth!

I actually am against that. Its this ideology in families to have tough girls so they wouldn't be pushed over. My mother tried to put that thinking in me but it never seemed to work out. Maybe it was because she was a nutcase though...

>ask a ___ anything
my question is why don't you fuck off to /soc/?

saged, reported

Do you have AIDS?

Tits or GTFO

This

That's not anime black people. Anime black people look like black people or like MAMMY. Those are sexy brown island girls or Okinawans.

>posts 2d
>hey guys! I'm a girl :)

You're reaching, but nevertheless tits or gtfo

take american money back to africa and buy everything cheap.

go

go NOW

OP is lie.
BAD BAIT BREAD

I wish for a girl like that ..... fuck you science for no cat girls

you forgot

>>>/reddit/

why havent you posted pictures yet, with timestamp?

Never will. Black people kill eachother every single day. Thuggish animals people are. I've seen the way blacks treat each other with my own eyes. Plus, I'm not dumb enough to believe in (((CNN's))) lies.

Pic or didn't happen.
Timestamp it.

That pic is a doll. You can own a girl like that right now!

I personally have a harem of 3 such loli dolls, and lock them inside a glass r̶a̶p̶e̶ ̶d̶u̶, er cabinet in my home.

why can't you niggers just have a normal fucking family?

Are you a nigger slut for white dick?

Why do niggresses try to look whiter so desperately?

Are they jealous of the beauty of White women?

No, Im from CT

And yeah, you're right about that. Though, my hair isn't necessarily completely a stereptype since its more curly and fine instead of kinky. Its also longer too than the average black.

We're not /r9k/, it's just that given total anonymity and freedom to speak our mind most men will say what they really think about women, lol

Never ever use an anime character to represent your ugly nigger ass ever again Linquisha.

Were you born with a penis

Are you as cute as the pic

Post pictures NOW

If you were to come to sweden. Would you date a qt p2t mathematician? I have abs and I'm said to be generally good looking, with a job as a quantitative analyst for one of the major banks here.

Can you post a timestamp?

>no proof
tits or fuck off.

I dont know how to answer that desu senpai.

>using ((( )))

You can stop roleplaying now, Mr White

Did your dad died or something?

Get out of your basement faggot and stop watching mean girls and mtv.

Take a pic of your hand with a piece of paper with the date on it. Just prove you're a black girl.

That's not a black character. That's an Okinawan. The anime Okinawan is simple but attractive with a deep tan, sometimes full body, sometimes farmer's tan or something with similar lines. Black people always try to appropriate Japanese otaku culture without understanding anything about the regional stereotypes Japanese otaku believe.

Pic related. It's only one example but Japanese stereotype blacks to have big lips and more masculine features regardless of whether they're colored dark or light (they're all brown of some sort in colored pages and anime). Non-black brown characters don't have those features despite having dark skin.

Why'd you post a picture of an anime girl that obviously isn't black?

I have no life, and you guys are the only ones I can relate to

Timestamp or GTFO.

Dont need to be nudes

Why should white people owe black people reparations for stuff that OTHER white people did to OTHER black people?

> That I would be benefiting from it is a myth, as most of the wealth has stayed in the hands of a small group of people.
> The whole reparations thing only serves to throw guilt and entitlement onto people based on the color of their skin. Sounds almost like a certain R-word that black people say they hate.

Have you ever dated a white guy?

You are my fetish

OP IS KILL SAGE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SAGE

Aw now I feel bad. I'm sorry. You'll have a tall, smart, well raised black man fall in love with you someday. Don't ruin it before then.

Bridgeport?

no tits no timestamp get out

ITT: virgin faggots

fuck off nigger

sage

How do you feel about white women taking all the good black men?

>qtblkgril.jpeg

Do you have Battletoads?

I wish to remain anonymous, what proof do you want?

Fucking ameriniggers. They fawn over some fat sheboon (who is actually a fat White neckbeard from /r9k/ roleplaying)

Ban amerinigger mongrel IPs

Asuka or Rei?

Anime black people do look black. Brown=/=Black

pay debnt

Do you really thing brown anime girls represent you? They're supposed to be sunkissed Okinawans and shit, not niggers.

Legit question. Answer per OP statement pls.

picture of hand, tampon and timestamp

Talking about a actual human one , with real tails and ears ..... ones I can keep and feed and love.

>tfw wife says I can have one just to fuck with me because they won't be in our lifetime

>Implying that sexual intercourse is an option for me

>2D girls are made to be objectively better than 3D

spread your anus

That anime grill isn't black. As a person of white color attracted to tan Asian grills, I am thus triggered.

Can someone explain why ugly /r9k/ permavirgin autists like nigger women so much?

I would say tits or gtfo but you're a worthless fucking nigger so go away please

I dont really care for my black nips. Dont pay attention to titters

>fuck you science for no cat girls
Soon

>What is a timestamp without showing your face?

Also are you at least not fat? Cuz if you are, you better get in shape if you hope to have a 1% chance of finding a decent partner.

>majority minority city

american logic