When you hit 29 and you clearly see how all your high school classmates are hitting the wall

>when you hit 29 and you clearly see how all your high school classmates are hitting the wall
I didn't asked for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does hitting the wall mean? Suicide? Forceful attempt at migration to Mexico?

the wall is when a women hit a certain age where they can't not longer ask for male attention, usually because they stopped looking young and now look like an ugly milf.

basically is around 25-28

The state I have always been in.

are u a girl?

>when you hit 29 and you clearly see how all your high school classmates are hitting the wall
and you too

>board about international autists on a Bolivian tarantula wresting forum
>girl

I look much better than them.
most males don't start to decline until 35-40.

28 is the male physical peak, while for girls is 23.

But girls peak is 17, eveyone knows that.

>where they can't not longer ask for male attention
but this doesn't happen

they'll always have thousands of guys after them even well into their 40's

the level of guys may lower a bit, but they still can't get male attention whenever, women don't hit the wall

not really, most women want to settle when they feel they can't bargain male attention.

That's called the wall.

Wow look at the Chads in this thread, able to socialize with old high school friends

I don't talk to anyone and I have no idea if anyone is hitting the wall

I don't even check my facebook retard and I still have school classmates I don't speak to.

>most males don't start to decline until 35

You are like the embodiment of the blue pill, what the fuck

most guys are bald, skinny fat and with wrinkles and white hair by 30
But they always can get male attention, you retard, wake up

>he thinks being hit by desperarte losers is a compliment
lmao faggot, women rather die virgin than fuck losers, unless they're female r9k.

>bald, skinny fat
do u realize there's this magical place called a gym?

Fuck them, I'm 31 and I'm holding up well. Just washed my long hair, and it's glorious in its voluminousness.

But women can go to the gym too?

after they hit the wall is because their testosterone levels increase, so even if they hit the gym, their bodies will start to become more manly.

A 18 year and a 61 year old male will prefer a 20 year old girl.

I've thought Congolobians were all violent drag-addicted soulless killing machines so I am somewhat glad I can see that flag made this kind of depressive thread

>lmao faggot, women rather die virgin than fuck losers, unless they're female r9k.
But the guys described themselves as good-looking/having good bodies, lying? well she got 200 messages in a few hours, how many of them do you think are lying?

Do the test yourself, or even go to real life, campus, and see the landwhales getting fucked by guys with good bodies, hooking up with average guys in every party

It doesn't matter if they are desperate, fat old women can still get men and sex
>do u realize there's this magical place called a gym?
Yeah, and do most guys go to it and do the strict diets necessary for it to work?

There's also treatments for balding, but do most guys do it? Jesus you are dumb

you're really implying most 30 yo's have bodies like pic related

I'm not depressed, I'm going to the gym, started to go to a music school, in two years I'll be doing better.

the average incel bluepilled male thinks he's good looking.
the average women think she's good looking even if she's a whale.
most people think they're better looking than what they are.

most attractive males aren't seeking to fuck some craiglist whale.

>fat old women
by losers, not by the Chads.

>do most guys
most guys quit at the first month, very few stay in the gym a year or two to become hot.

>balding
there's a lot of males with hot bodies that simply shave their head.

>most 30
No, most guys are fucking incel losers.
this doesn't mean males age slower than females.

A 35-40 year old male with a fit body is even more attractive than a fit 28 year old because women also seek mature and guys with money.

>by losers, not by the Chads.
I never implied fat old women get fucked by Chad, I said average guys
>most guys quit at the first month, very few stay in the gym a year or two to become hot.
so what's the point of mentioning gym? Or saying that women "hit the wall" later?
>there's a lot of males with hot bodies that simply shave their head.
Having body is not everything, hair is crucial
>No, most guys are fucking incel losers.
>this doesn't mean males age slower than females.
So what's the point of all of this you fucking retaaaard, most guys are all fucked by this age, what's the point of thinking they're in their prime if actual reality is different?
>A 35-40 year old male with a fit body is even more attractive than a fit 28 year old because women also seek mature and guys with money.
Oh yeah, if he looks like Brad Pitt, but even Pitt was better looking when he was 28 than when he was 40

Your fixation with body is funny, you really think it is everything, so much to learn you still have

You're in the right path tho, if you have time and patience, watch this series of videos, it's gonna clear a lot of things you're still confused about youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

>r/incel video
lmao faggot.

Not all what women seek in a male is the body or face, there's also money and social status.

Women seek alpha guys, and even if it's related to good genetics, there's plenty of average of ugly rich of famous males who fuck hot girls because they're at the top.

A male attractiveness increase with age because his wealth and status and personality also increases with age, unlike women.

>but incels
there's also incel women, so what?

Fucking glorified prostitutes is your way of having success with women, I guess

Well, not going to reply anymore, everything is in there and it looks like we're not gonna reach agreement, bye

>is impossible for a rich and famous male singer to be glorified as sex symbol even if he's average
that r/incel video literally showcases ugly males, not the average.

most women can look past average males because they're average.

a hot body can still make it up for an average face.

>let me post some fucked up incel with garbage genetics to prove my point

>MY ROASTY ASS IS ON FIRE