How will the debates go?

How will the debates go?

People say Hillary can't handle criticism and can't talk without teleprompter.

On the other hand, Trump is not well known to make constructive arguments.

Who will hurt in the polls after 1 on 1 debates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
usa.gov/register-to-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is going to get ruined.

*please direct deposit my payment for this comment, hillary*

There will be no debates.

drumpf will pussy out

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>you can handle it
>keep talking

The debates won't even happen.

Arguments and policies are a sham and illusions that we tell ourselves are what win debates and elections. What actually decides debates and in a larger context elections are soundbites and pundit analysis afterwards. Tell me what do we remember about the debates in 2012? We remember Romney got a surge after the first debate, "binder full of women," and Obama turning Benghazi into a meme. Do we remember the facts? The policy arguments? No, only the coverage afterwards.

To win the debates Donald has to make a flawless or what would pass for flawless debate performance in order to prevent the Clinton leaning media from drowning him negative press on some dumb shit like "binders full of women."

what will happen more during the debates, Trump saying something stupid or Hillary having seizures?

Hillary is literally brain damaged, how do you think it's going to go

Trump will btfo of Hillary so bad I can't even imagine it, we he starts pulling out papers against Hillary to prove her evil and make her or reporter read them out loud holy fuck, and what's hillary gonna do? Call him a racist?

Drumpf is pretty stupid, but he's probably smart enough to dodge the debates.

There's no way he's THAT dumb.

Hillary will wipe the floor with him when he gets flustered about his taxes, connections to russia, goldstar families, and everything else the loaded questions the media will give him because he shits on them daily.
Reminder to Ruin the Sup Forums hugbox and support Hillary General

>Trump ignores questions and reads off of a pre-prepared list of facts concerning HRC

He will mop Hillary to the floor with her connections to Wall Street, The Iraq War, Benghazi and her support of government bail outs.

Have you ever tried arguing with a woman, OP? Especially when they have an audience they can pander to?

How can there not be any debates?

They're being retards. Only liberals believe this.

It has been over 250 days since Hillary's last press conference... with a friendly press corps. But I'm sure she's just sooo excited about a debate or two or three with Trump.

Why even have debates? Hillary has already won.

Refer to Dukakis vs Bush, Dukakis's slip ups at the debates were an important factor to his loss at the General Election.

PLACE YA BETS PLACE YA BETS

If Trump cancels, can Pence still debate Kaine? I'm interested in that debate, too.

pence will get mauled wrt abortion, lgbtq+, immigration and so on

kaine will bring the pain

Hillary is not that bad at debates, she has a great experience in it. At least she has a vast experience in the field of politics, moreover she had already run for president. I think she will stand the debates with courage.

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

That's when there were significantly more whites and less minirities voting. Today? The numbers aren't the same and minirities/liberals won't care what she says, doesn't say, or does... They don't care.

Up until he became a us senator, Kaine was against abortion

>implying Trump won't BTFO Hillary because he isn't afraid to really go deep into her corruption

pic related: the debates

It's still August you fucking bong

I would agree if Kaine wasn't such an absolutely terrible speaker

just like it happened during the 2002 presidential election in France
Chirac (liberal) vs Le Pen (far-right)

"ugh, i don't want to debate, it would be like aknowledging him as a serious candidate"