twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hehe, imagine if that were a real song.

that'd be really embarrassing

For you

Are they the new Dead Kennedys?

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

END RACISM

This, Imperium, AHX, what else? No British shit please

Why is it that this movie contains all BRITISH PEOPLE?

I own this song on vinyl

that aint jello

blue ruin > green room > murder party

Nobody who talks about this movie ever acknowledges how sexy Alia Shawkat is in this movie so I'm just here to do that.

Carry on.

I liked when his arm got caught in the door
best part of the movie right there

I really like this film for some reason, like way more than I can rationalize from objective components of the film.

This movie was fucking great. I much prefer people getting murdered or brutalised out of no where rather than the shitty violin accompanied jump scares 90% of horror film rely on now a days. It makes it a lot more tense and disturbing when you realise that any character can die at any moment without any warning.

Because she's not Imgoen Gay Poots

It was a terrific film from start to finish. Patrick Stewart using the n-word was a little uncomfortable though

She looks like your typical unfuckable SJW beast

Better than Scott pilgrim.

The green haired one was really hot.

Fawwwkk yea i wanted to titty fuck her so hard

Good the more uncomfortable a horror movie makes you the better. It's like how 10 cloverfield lane works because it's really uncomfortable and creepy to watch john goodman play a bad guy since he's usually the big cuddle teddy bear or comedic relief in more movies.

WE 3RD WORLD NATION NOW
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>that beating scene at the end
haha alt-rightists btfo

>torturing someone for liking trump
Hmm I wonder why there is an overwhelming amount of dislikes

>"tee hee! these guise are just like us hardcore ANTIFA!"

>"They sure showed all those mean nazis!! XD"

>big black cock
>east coast cumshot

>that comic
this is what right wingers actually believe

Are stray from the path truly the antifa version of linkin park?

who's that guy?

watch this

Romper Stomper is an Australian skinhead movie starring Russel Crowe.

She looks like your stereotypical jewess.

Murder party is the ultimate "fuck artists" movie.

>comic in its true form is LITERALLY drawn for young children to consume, thereby brainwashing them into degenerate, fucked up creatures similar to Liev Schreiber's son

okkid.png keep pretending we don't have you faggots figured out.

>Getting triggered by a fucking cartoon
This is how smart left wingers actually are.

Yeah I expected some Commonwealth shitter to post this. I deserve it, my omission.

because british actors are better at acting and cheaper

shit! you uncovered my dastardly plan!
you win this round
not an argument

Nobody cares, because we have Pootsie around

>people say this movie is fantastic
>go to a nazi hangout
>scream about fuck nazis
>surprised when they act out against you after you get into some deep shit
what did they expect

they're not supposed to be justified in their actions though. If they didn't get themselves in trouble somehow the film would be shit. What do (you) expect?

The nazi song has nothing to do with what happens to them later retard. They were about to leave without issue until they saw the body, actually watch a film before commenting on it next time.

there's a difference between the protagonists getting involved in something and them intentionally being retarded and trying to make you feel sympathy for them or even relate to them in some way

Body's dont have anything to do with it either. A nazi band literally wrote a song called let the bodys hit the floor and they werent arrested. The film was about ideas, and which arent good, and which are. Patrick Stewart literally said the n-word. Watch the film, he said it.

the skin heads that owned the venue were letting them go so it doesn't really have anything to do with the song they played.

They accidentally see a corpse and thats what sets things in motion.

So CCR was his desert island band, yeah?

What the fuck are you on about dude? Is english your first language?

Don't pay attention to this autist.

He's just upset because he thought he knew enough about the film to blag that he'd watched it. But its clear his knowledge is based entirely on triggered tv posters who only talked about a 30 year old song like it was important or shocking when the film was still in cinemas.

the skinheads actually comment that they liked the band's set and during the scene after they play Nazi Punks Fuck Off you see the crowd starting to warm up, mosh, etc.

Oh so you like nazis now. Makes sence given your posts here today. You should be ashamed.

Also the skinheads running the place pay the band for the set. The same amount of money that was agreed upon before hand which in real life is rare as fuck for any tiny band in a shady as fuck establishment.

DUDE NAZIS WERE BAD

DUDE WATER IS WET

Did you take a wrong turn on your way to tumblr user?

oh vey

Well, be glad he's into better and more uplifting roles nowadays.

>since he's usually the big cuddle teddy bear or comedic relief
t. somebody who never watched a Coen Bros movie.

Key word being usually user. There's been exceptions of course just like almost any actor but the guys been in so many disney and kids films it boggles mind.

But he is mostly famous from his collaborations with the Coen Bros. Nobody thinks of him as Fred Flintstone.

kys nu-males

youtube.com/watch?v=j1l1z0pE5aA

I guarantee more people on the street would remember him from roseanne rather than big lebowski.

I don't think much people remember Roseanne.

This is literally the first thing that pops into my head when I see Sup Forums leak here.

what a fag

Stop posting

It was, unless if your baiting

>Patrick Stewart using the n-word was a little uncomfortable though
What the fuck are you doing you absolute faggot.

sweet

>A nazi band literally wrote a song called let the bodys hit the floor and they werent arrested.
Are you retarded?

22 seconds in and I tapped out. Horrific.

>Alia Shawkat
I wouldn't say she's exceptionally sexy in this but I've always had a weird thing for her. She's pretty damn cute.

So poltical threads against right wing parties are allowed on Sup Forums but not the other way around?

I'm so proud to browse a liberal fascist board

You've just killed the thread.

yeah dude there has literally never been a thread against lefties, and certainly not one with 100 replies
never ever

Don't be that guy.

it's bizarre how they can be such professional victims on a site that's arguably right wing in general

Those libcunts got what they deserved desu. Those degenerate skinheads got what they deserved too

NAZI TRUCKS ROLL OFF

Wew you must be an enormousormous faggot

What accent is Patrick Stewart attempting to do in this movie? It sounds like he's trying and failing to do an American accent and it ends up just sounding like his regular speaking voice.

nigga so mad he had a stroke

Explain the most affluent regions (major cities) and whiter than marshmallow fluff New England