Trump wants to deport this

>Trump wants to deport this

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/finance/283762-house-rejects-effort-to-ban-illegal-immigrants-from-enlisting-in-military
youtube.com/watch?v=QvdCOGHpCbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is that not proof of treason?

In uniform and holding up a foreign flag, Yeah get rid of them. Who needs them.

Illegals can't join the army

>conscripting mexicans

Who are those guys? Are they illegals? Then how the fuck can they be American soldiers? Do they even have papers?

>4th Infantry Division, aka Ft. Hoods ghetto area

No surprise there.

>they say as they hold up the Mexican flag

As a dual citizen, I can vouch from experience that most Hispanics don't give a shit about the country. If a war started they would cut loose and run back to Latin America. It's just a means to an end.

>>Trump wants to deport this
Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.

>inb4 the USA isn't a White country.

Good!

The hypocrites bear a Mexican flag and talk about freedom while Mexico itself is overrun with crime and corruption.

>it's a Trump wants to deport all non-whites episode

Surely this would have stuck by now if it was going to work, right?

>illegals

How the fuck do people still not get that only illegals are the targets. Fuck.

If Trump actually wanted to deport all non-Whites, I might support him.

Instead, he just claims he wants to deport the illegals (not that he'd be allowed to do so).

Do you get a lot of cunts there making political statements in uniform?

Fucking disgracing to the Army

What the fuck are they doing?

T H I S

They should have been instantly jailed for posing with a foreign country flag.

They should be lined against a wall and shot, this is treason

since when is this a you rage you lose thread

They're holding the wrong fucking flag.

>treason

>PoGs

Nothing of value would be lost.

No, we want to gas that.

>in uniform, holding and boasting foreign flag on native soil, ship them over the border and revoke their citizenship and blacklist their passport, who needs human trash who does this?

>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS TREASON!

Mexican detected

mexico loyalist not american loyalist.

the new war is forming just like 1776.

They don't deserve to wear those uniforms, over the wall they go.

Imagine a world without borders. Oh sweet joy.

no
illegal immigrants can't join.
remember, liberals think Trump is going to deport all non white people

Every single of them should be put in front of a firing squad. Filthy fucking beaners.

Masonic dishrag worshipping amurrican detected.

Go back to watching football on the talmudvision while sitting in your laz-e-boy with a budweiser in your hand and a hungry man xxl tv dinner in the oven.

Hispanic here voting for Trump, duck off with your bullshit stupid cuck.

this makes me fucking angry

Kek says eyo

What else would you call supporting another country over the country that you are an active military member of?

Mexicans are a disgrace to Hispanic people. Literally they are the shit end.

Good. Why is the Mexican military here illegally? That's an act of war!

Go back to watching your children get murdered by cartel thugs because you didn't pay your protection money.

No matter what colour they are, a shot in the neck is what they deserve.

>I have no arguments against your statements, so I'll just insult you instead post huh?

Its actually not
with a negro presetend ?
Could you be more cucked ?
From what shallow genepool did you escape from ?
Texas inbred kind ?
Neck yourself

Dat projecting holy shit.

No, because they're obviously legal. You're just a stupid cunt.

>What else would you call supporting another country over the country that you are an active military member of?
That's not even what they said, you fucking retard.

Here's the translation: donald trump look who defends America. look who fights for freedom in this country

>Anyone who doesn't unconditionally support Donal Trump is a Mexican.

This

Get this fucking trash OUT

>yfw Trump dodged conscription
>now he's such a patriot when he sits his old ass on golden chairs, lecturing the masses
>he wouldn't serve in the military, because he's too much of a pussy, he's afraid he might luxate his delicate hands

Get back to us when your English has improved to the point where you can form coherent sentences.

It used to be a white country. Literally was 88% white less than twenty years ago.

thehill.com/policy/finance/283762-house-rejects-effort-to-ban-illegal-immigrants-from-enlisting-in-military

But they can

>I have no arguments against your statements, so I'll just call you CTR instead post huh?

He probably meant foreign agents.

>Chicanos
they're not latinos
they're not gringos
they're nothing

>in school you don't need to go over and fight
>hurt he dodged conscription, duck education
Are you actually autistic or pretending? The faggots in this picture are PoGs anyway so they aren't doing shit.

They have to go back

>Not knowing social crisis/immigrants in other countries are the 21 century nukes.

I'm not talking about what they said you dumb beaner I'm talking about the fact that they are literally holding up another country's flag on US soil while in uniform

>He probably meant foreign agents.
They're not even foreign agents. No one bothered to translate what the picture says.

They just saw the flag and screamed "ER MER GERRD! TRAITORZ!"

Two DNC dykes go round the outside
Round the outside, round the outside
Two DNC dykes go round the outside
Round the outside, round the outside

Guess what's great (great), great again
'Murica (ca), on the mend
Guess what's great, guess what's great
Guess what's great

I've created a movement, 'cause nobody wants to see madness no more
They want MAGA, I'm price fixin'
Well if you want MAGA, this is what I'll mix in
A little bit o' Reagan up with some Dick Nixon

Some MAGA that'll build walls real tall quicker
Than a spic when he gets kicked at the southern border
By the coppers when he's not cooperating
When I'm runnin' the country, he's repatriating

Hey!

You capitol cunts can't stop debating
'Cause I'm poised, I'm makin' noise, and speculating
I know that you munchin' rugs, Ms. Abedin
'Cuz your girlie Hill can't get Bill to dig in

So the M-S-M won't let me in
Or speak to my friends so let me send
A bunch of fleek tweeks that aim to win
Because they get picked up on C-N-N

So, come on and vote, show up and gloat
Fuck yeah, put in a moat and blow up their boats
And go holler, 'cause this wall's about to get taller
I just criminalized Islam, "Fuck you, Allah!"

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
'Cause we need a Trump presidency
Gonna dump illegals in the sea

I said this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
'Cause we need a Trump presidency
Gonna prosecute ol' Hillary

>I'm not talking about what they said
Of oh course not. Because it completely derails your point.

> I'm talking about the fact that they are literally holding up another country's flag on US soil while in uniform
Which in no way, shape or form, illegal or treasonous.

Except to your amurrican feelings, which have been holocausted.

Fuck off leddit.

MEXICUNTS ARE FUCKING KEKS HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You'd get deported to though?

No he doesn't, he wants to kick out ILLEGALS

Donald Trump has done more for this nation than any peon soilder has done. The amount of tax he pays literally supports a platoon of soilders and their families.

Good.

you belong in the trash.

Posing with a flag isn't the problem, we will be doing exactly the same thing after we assault Mexico City.

Its just they appear to be giving their allegiance to a foreign nation which is punishable by court martial.

So now Mexican flags are treason? What type of racist shit is this.

You mean the amount of taxes he's been dodging.

How many bankruptcies did he have until now? If you declare bankruptcy, you're exempt from paying taxes, right? Sounds like a good method to dodge taxes even more.

Jesus christ your dense, i'm a trip-fag insulting CTR, stop being such a defensive thin-skinned bitch

That's not how chapter 11 bankruptcy works.

>wahh wahh the law doesn't punish this behavior

Obviously they're being disloyal. You deserve the rope.

>Showing loyalty to a foreign country over the one you serve in
>Not treason

Pick one beaner

Literally being loyal to any other nation in the US armed forces besides the US is treason you fuckwit and this is how almost every other military in the world functions. If we were to go to war with mexico for some reason who would these people be loyal to? Exactly my point. Now go shitpost else where

I think they are holding up the flag to make a point..

>Jesus christ your dense, i'm a trip-fag insulting CTR, stop being such a defensive thin-skinned bitch
Said the faggot getting triggered over the fact that some latinos are telling trump they're defending america while holding up the flag of their racial heritage.

THIS

Showing allegiance to a foreign nation is, but I guess since canada isn't a real country you don't have laws against that

A point that they are loyal to a foreign country instead of the US. Which of course means they should be court marshaled.

They can. I knew one.

>for this nation
>he inherited his fortune from his rich dad
>he literally built everything for himself
>he dodged taxes all his life
>avoided conscription many times, because he's a rich wuss, who doesn't want to get his delicate hands dirty

I'm amazed how self-cucked Muricuns are, you literally justify why the super-rich in your country are not equal with you, they have their own laws. And you want such a guy to lead your country. kek

A point that they're unamerican garbage beaners?

>illegals can't join

They can and they do

Mexican isn't a race dipshit. It's a nationality, and anyone in America with a foreign nationality needs to get out.

>getting triggered over the fact that some latinos are telling trump they're defending america while holding up the flag of their racial heritage.

Explain your position than, what would you call someone who idenitifies with another land or race more than what they were sworn to release any ties to?

They are foreign agents and from your comments you're too dense to see this point from the people who have already addressed this point with you

Good we don't need no Mexican loyalists in our armed forces, only loyal Mexican Americans allowed

It work out pretty good for Rome

>he was already a billionaire when his dad died
>baseless conjecture
>blatant lie
>ad hominem

Kill yourself poor gypsy scum

>Shillary wants to import this

>>Literally being loyal to any other nation
And holding up a flag while stating you defend amurrica is being "loyal to another nation"

Did you notice they're wearing the ammurican flag on their fucking sleeves?

>Literally being loyal to any other nation in the US armed forces besides the US is treason
So if some White soldiers were holding up a German flag you'd call for their execution as well?

>If we were to go to war with mexico for some reason who would these people be loyal to?
The US military with whom they serve and sworn an oath and have stated in that picture that they protect the nation?

Christ, you're a fucking idiot.

THIS

When you're sworn in you're suppose to drop any ties with foreign countries.

>As a dual citizen, I can vouch from experience that most Hispanics don't give a shit about the country

It's not that they don't give a shit it has more to do they don't know shit.

They don't spend time in Mexico and their politics to know what Mexico is really like. They don't spend time with American politics either.

The whole purpose of joining the military is a means to understand that they will defend the constitution from foreign and domestic threats. They just see it as a means to get a check.

This is where the issue lies. Most of these people are mainly ignorant and then you add their arrogance on top of it. They will be treated worse in Mexico than they will ever realize.

These American white liberals are so secluded in their little bubbles that they can't even begin to comprehend why EVERYONE regardless of race, gender, and religion hates them to high heaven. They don't even realize how their own PC rhetoric is what lead to the rise of the boogyman they call the "alt-right".

>Mexican isn't a race
Mexico is a nation for the latino race. Thus it's a Latino nation.

>and anyone in America with a foreign nationality needs to get out.
Does that include Whites?

>America
>Real country

And no Treason is trying to start a coup.

...Did they just behead a kid?

Underrated post right here.

This. I hope these fuckers are dead

The literal translation of the OP's image: donald trump look who defends America. look who fight for freedom in this country

Now tell me that's treason you stupid fuck.

Fuck off, you idiot clinton supporter/shill esti o muie

>So if some White soldiers were holding up a German flag you'd call for their execution as well?
Yes.

>The US military with whom they serve and sworn an oath and have stated in that picture that they protect the nation?
You are either retarded or willfully ignorant.