Assuming they don't end up with the Eds, what the best scenario for them as they get older?

Assuming they don't end up with the Eds, what the best scenario for them as they get older?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RKWGVFM1m8
youtu.be/bpk5f9laoos
youtu.be/JKDOqYX9G9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any situation where they don't end up as trailer park meth whores who stay with their mom and wait for her to die to cash in on her life insurance.

Sweet, sweet death.

Of which there are surprisingly few.

red: prison
blue: lung cancer
blonde: overdose

But it is canon that they end up with them, and that they are hideous as adults.

No need for this thread, we already have canon.

Madams of their very own whore house, right where the trailer park used to be

Canon from what?

An episode Eddy has a dream where everybody is old, in the end of the episode it is revealed that being young was the actual dream. The Kankers were actually not canon since it was a deleted scene.

Best case Marie working as a mechanic, and Lee in some type of managerial position. With may if you include that Valentine's episode revealed she was actually smart maybe a lab assistant. Worst case they never leave the trailer park.

Suburban moms

What's the name of the artist who draws this stuff? I love their interpretation of the Eds and the Kankers when they're older but I always forget their name.

So theyre the same age but have different fathers?

>Source: My ass

Sudden epiphany due some friend getting themselves killed or into a shit situation resulting in a change of lifestyle

fuck, marry, kill

Vampire meerkat

Its bloochikin

Edd really lucked out.

I feel like red may be competent and could actually be a good wife/productive person if she wanted too. Sex would be terrible though, and the marriage if aint happy would be the worst.

Blue would be the best fuck, but most likely to have daddy issues or insecurities that make her cheat. She did however like Edd, so she could actually like nerds. Marriage would be iffy, but colored hair on woman, much like brightly colored animals, are a warning sign from nature.

Blonde would be decent fuck and has a great body for now, but would probably get fat later and be a spoiling trailer trash mother to your kids. A bit dumb, but probably the most likely to be the traditional house wife if she can manage it. Butter face and a nice body till children/bad diet wreck it.

Kill Blonde, fuck blue, marry red.

while I like most of VampireMeerkat's designs, the designs he has for the Ed/Kanker children are very mediocre(wouldn't be surprised if he thinks it too, considering he hasn't drawn any of them in years), although some of his other designs could use work too(it took him a long time to come up with a good adult design for Lee, and he often draws Marie kinda weird, not to mention that horrid later design for her that has her become ridiculously fat, and of course a lot of his R63 designs leave a lot to be desired)

and somehow my entire image got swapped with someone else's, I'm now very confused, let's try uploading it again

Dude it's on youtube, I'm not going to hold you hand. Just look it up.

>source:my ass

Lee's gonna run a business. Not something big, but something local.

May is going to be one of those girls that gets married straight out of high school to a guy being deployed overseas and the relationship is kind of shit but not abusive so they stick together for the long haul.

Marie is going to be the gutter skank, most abortion-havingest trailer trash crack whore who mooches off her sisters and makes them basically raise her bastards while she binges and cycles in and out of jail/rehab. I imagine a Bernie Mac Show type situation with Lee raising her sister's kids and addressing America with her challenges, at least until Marie finally cleans up and traps Edd.

Oh wait, you said best scenario. They all marry rich The End.

Nope. It was at a panel, and they put it on YouTube. I'm not going to link you be a bug boy and go look for it.

Pic related.
Except for Marie.

>Blonde would be decent fuck and has a great body for now, but would probably get fat later and be a spoiling trailer trash mother to your kids.

Funny story, in the deleted scene mentioned earlier in the thread it was Marie (blue) that got fat.

I'm fairly sure it was intended at a genuine "fuck you" to the audience by Antonucci, since he hated the fact that there were people who liked the Kankers, Marie especially.

"hair color is a warning sign"

Yeah, if you're worried about that, you're the problem.

For god's sake, her's the video (I couldn't find any higher quality)
youtube.com/watch?v=_RKWGVFM1m8

t. faggot with colored hair

You take that back about my colored hair you absolute ruffian.

Unless I was misinformed, vampire meerkat is a chick who made deviantart and youtube fan vids of E,E&E. Only reason I guess that is the vids have her presumed voice in em. youtu.be/bpk5f9laoos
youtu.be/JKDOqYX9G9Q