JOHN OLVIER RESEARCH

It talks like a Jew

Certainly looks like a Jew

No doubt hangs out with Jews...

Oh fishy... No information on his religion on wikipedia or Biography.com ... Lets see what it says about his parents then ,maybe just a confidence:

Father: Jim Oliver, school headmaster and social worker.. Ok boring, anyone know anything more here?

Mother: Carole, a music teacher... No surname?
WAIT **ALARM BELLS** Why has her surname been omitted? Hmm its getting stranger...

He did set up his own church however "Our Lady of Perpetual Exemption" It was designed to expose but also mimic religious TV shows and asked for "Donations" with the promise you would find riches in your own life by donating.

It all just sounds so Jewish to me.. Does he have Jew blood in him? Do we know if any of his family or extended family is Jewish?

I mean he even got his break in America by recommendation of the Jew Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz..

PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND .. Do we know if any of his family are also in the shoah biz or have Jew blood?

I usually don't even bother posting on Sup Forums but I figured this is the best place to find out. I don't even care too much about Jews that are not zionists or hardcore .. But I mean he is just so hardcore slime Jew its not even funny, a hook nose and beady eyes too.. He is the most Jewish closet case I have ever seen!

Please help...

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/index.jsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck even care?

It's an anglos freak.
Case closed.

OP you have me intrigued, now seal the deal.

He is Irish

Jidf detected

he is a beady eyed anglo, an enemy to mankind even greater than jews

Either way, still a douche.

I cant because there is such little information, or its conveniently missing like surnames..

I mean come on look at this image of him without studio lighting and make-up..

Is this a normal english look? I mean I have watched a bit of english TV: cornation street , East enders and Emerdale in my time.. it was all bad but they never looked like this.. NEVER.

They never look quite like this.. not unless they are Jewish.

looks like any other anglo to me

its because he is the beadiest of anglos, bred specifically to destroy aryans, raised on hectolitres of aryan blood.

Sorry no way, I get english can have a bit of a weird look to them but not like this ever.. Not a hope unless they have jewish blood in them. Remember The UK is home to the second largest Jewish population in Europe, and has the fifth largest Jewish community worldwide so its not unusual to have that look in the UK but its because they are at least part Jewish if they look like that...

Only weird name I could find was his Uncle's mother's. But even that's not a jewish name I think

>Oliver was born in Chester, the son of Charlotte Hester (Girdlestone)

I feel like you are wasting your time. Even if he isnt jew he is certainly been basting in them for years. Hollyjews as well a particularly intense strain.

his family might of intermarried with ashkenazi and he might have gotten a distant relatives appearance...and nation wrecking tendencies.

it's the current year
why would you care?
ok i want to know this also

im adding this faggets name to my filters because im tired of seeing his faggety dick sucking fagget face

We need to make sure if he's trying to exterminate the goyim or not, faggot.

user, obviously he's a Jew.
Do you really need definite proof?

It looks like a Jew, it talks like a Jew.

Yup

Even if he isn't Jewish, he's a pretentious asshole. more than enough evidence for me that he deserves to have his face caved in.

He could be a quarter Jew. Maybe not full Jew though.

No native Anglo has Shit brown eyes and Black hair we've figured this out a long time ago

That shit does look pretty Jewey to me though. Further investigation is required.

At least he isn't a sandnigger

I bet he likesccuckold jewrnohraphy

There is absolutely ashkenazi jewish there along with some English mixed in. My money is on the mum being a jewess.

jewornotjew.com/index.jsp

He's not on there, yet.

Oh I completely understand.. but its just when he looks like this and when I read up about him all the hints suggest he is a closet Jew.. Like many of them. I just want to know.

This is true. Ellie Golding is a good potential example of this. Maybe he is just rediscovering his true self now that he is exposed to the Shoah biz.

Definitely something in him anyway

To be honest, I dont care that much if you are a sandnigger or a Kike.. but this hardcore crap I hate.. He literally sounds like a Zionist puppeteer. It couldnt be anything else the way he takes everything out of context. Also the fact that he isnt funny at all makes me think he got into the shoah biz through connections. (well actually we know that much, it was a jew that gave him the limelight in America)..

Because they can't audit him, everything is so well hidden.

Shill detected.

Jon Stewart also helped him out a little. Definitely part of the reason he got his own show outside of daily.

Yes exactly.
He is definitely a holly Jew either way mimicking perfectly the jewish agenda.
Just would love to know the truth about him.
Basically I'm waiting for the day to be proven right.
I meet english people all the time, they dont look like this unless they have a little jew in them!

Yh, he do have extremely dark facial features. eg. eyes, hair, hair growth (probably) Dorky teeth, and is not smug or posh as another Brit.
I'm calling it - He's probably part immigrant himself. Keep us noticed Aryan Pol

But no-one found him funny or liked him here, he wasn't successful

To be fair he still isn't funny either he appeals to degenerate retards who enjoy shouting and basic mom-tard memes to make a living while throwing in propaganda to make sure he stays on air.